All Comments on 'Case of the Murdered Lovers Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Moley78Moley78over 8 years ago

What to say I've been reading these stories and don for all his supposed toughness just strikes me as wimp letting his wife and people run all over him. Instead of doing what a normal person would do and get mad. I'm enjoying it and hope it gets better but I can only feel contempt for the main character.

tompo296tompo296about 8 years ago
Melina the Cock Whore

I totally agree with you Moley 78. Even at College Melina is a SLUT to a big cock, why would you [Don] marry a big cock whore? She even let Jack take her virginity 'bare-back'. If he had had a brain he should have dumped after that especially that she put a condom on him, hooking up with sure thing again rather than be on her own with 'Jack's baby'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unbelievable 1*

What a total wimp and what a traitorous slut and then he just marries her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
anothe LW story the asshole of lIT doesn't like

Imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The asshole of LIT didn't like a LW story. yet this tard reads every one of them! I gave it a 5 to offset the fool's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed feelings

Difficult to understand why Don stayed on with Melina. ... I would have been devastated by the betrayal and .... not have done it. Did Don and Melina talk it out anytime later?

My guess is his voyeur fetish, that also is played on in the authors nickname, compensated him for the betrayal. What do You think?

Thanks and best wishes; S

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 4 years ago

I have to say that I am quite surprised that Don has not ( as of yet ) demanded Melina to stop her deceit . Also explaining why Don is the only man she makes to wear a condom . He seems so intelligent yet so naive . Her deception is a contradiction to his fetishes . Maybe there will be an explanation .

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

Melina is trash and doesn't live her husband

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Why on earth has Don stayed with Melina. This is getting worse.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Don is the only man Melina forces to wear a condom because that's what gets the author off. The humiliation and degradation are turn-ons for him. It's that simple. I'm truly sorry I saw a "recent comment" in the incest/taboo category for Sperm Wars, and got intrigued enough to see if it got better, but I'm glad I only skimmed each page. I'll be doing my best to forget these stories even exist. Best of luck to the folks who enjoy this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don is no longer believable. Why would he marry her? A condom when any guy with a big cock can fuck her bareback? He is a joke. In my view she is worse than Elizabeth. Elizabeth is more honest. The only time Don gets to fuck Melina bareback was as sloppy seconds in a pussy stretched out by and dripping with Toss's cum? What a loser.

Even if she can't take the horse urine derived pill, there are bio-identical hormone pills, cervical caps, IUDs, and other means.

She barebacks Jack for months but doesn't become pregnant? And Todd? And finally when she wants a baby, makes sure it is Todds? And Don can't fuck her bareback even when she is pregnant?

You have made him a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to agree, the thread is no longer even remotely believable. Is not enjoyable either. After three stories I am done with this authors efforts. Too bad because the author has talent overall.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year agoAuthor
Note the published date

This was written and posted nearly a decade ago. The series has evolved (big time) since then. So comments complaining about this story will fall on deaf ears, and if you stop reading the series, it's your loss not mine.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

The sex is well written and hot, Jack fucking Melina had me dripping wet. I will continue to read it because I like a mystery and I think I know who is behind the murder. However I don't believe one man in a thousand would have married Melina after watching her begging to be fucked by Jack.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

I tried to send the author a message,,to say thank you for keep writing. Ignore the anon's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...