All Comments on 'Casino Setup Ch. 07'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Perversely Beautiful

very good !

The Gent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
MMMM MMM Good

This just gets better and better. Continue to play the women off against each other. I think that is the natural progression. You could even have one of them go to Janice on the side and try to cut a deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved It

Whisk and coins... great combination!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmmm

Trivial Pursuit has never seemed like so much fun!!!!!! Game on!!!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
It get's hotter!

Great story but there were 4 times thet you meant to put "Your", but you forgot the "r". Get an editor or proofreader please.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
what a....

imagination thats for sure...thanks for sharing with us. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SICK!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY IS GROSS AND SO VERY SICK. YOU NEED HELP

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughing until Connie had to drive home

I was having a great time with the humiliation of Emily and Connie until the last few sessions of the ass beating (aka spanking). After Connie was thoroughly beaten she had to leave with the whisk still stuffed inside of her. I can't imagine pulling up her jeans with that whisk handle still sticking out would not have not damaged her insides. Then having to drive home and trying to open the combination with that whisk inside of her was just too dangerous. Humiliation is one thing but that kind of went over the top so far. Loved the humiliation and just wonder how the story is going to end. Oh, I know that there are a few more chapters to go and it has been years since they have been written, but I have not peeked ahead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous