Casino Setup Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
708 Followers

Emily was having so much fun. Connie was begging and pleading. Emily just smiled and told her she had at least 3 more handfuls of quarters to dump in. Connie shrieked as Emily dropped the next load of coins into the poor stuffed hole. Emily just reached for another handful.

Connie was begging. She was so stuffed and this was so incredibly humiliating. "Please Emily, I'll do anything, just don't drop any more in there, I'm stuffed." Emily just smiled at her and dropped the next load in. Connie just laid back and moaned. Emily was going to stuff all those coins in her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Emily scooped up the last handful. She started to dump them into Connie, but when she looked into the hole she saw quarters stacked up. Connie was getting full. There was only one thing to do. Emily grabbed both of Connie’s ankles and pulled them straight up into the air. She heard the clanking as the quarters went down. When she put Connie’s legs back down and went back to her opened hole there was plenty of room. Tony and Janice were laughing hysterically when they saw Emily "adjust" Connie's load and then pour the last of the quarters in.

Connie just lay on the floor moaning. She couldn't believe how much was stuffed into her poor vagina. She just wanted to go home. Then she felt hands rolling her over. When she landed on her stomach, she really felt the weight of all those coins stuck inside her. Then she was lifted up and placed over someone's lap. She looked up and saw Emily smiling. OH GOD! Emily got to spank her now. Connie cringed and waited, but nothing happened. Then Emily's hand was just resting on her bottom, rubbing it.

Connie sighed with relief. She thanked Emily for not spanking her. Emily just kept rubbing her behind and Connie just kept thanking her. Finally, Emily lifted her hand and told Connie she had nothing to thank her for, "I wasn't trying to be nice, I was trying to guess just how red your big bottom can get." Then that hand came back down.

Right that moment, Tony was very thankful that his office was soundproof. Emily's hand came down on Connie's bottom and Connie let out a shriek to wake the dead. Emily kept whacking that bottom. She had to be careful not to hit her hand on the little handle sticking out of Connie's vagina, but it wasn't hard to avoid. Emily spanked and spanked and spanked. This was fun. Connie squirmed and wiggled and that big bottom bounced all over her lap. It was like a big squeaky toy. Every time you slapped the bottom, the mouth shrieked. For the moment, Emily forgot all the humiliation she had endured. She just focused on that big round butt staring up at her from her lap, and whacking it.

Connie thought she was going to die. Emily just kept spanking and spanking. Her ass was burning up. She shrieked. She begged. She cried. No one listened. Emily just kept whacking her bottom. She couldn't help kicking and squirming, but every time she did, she felt all those coins jiggle insider her. She tried to hold still, but then a hard SMACK! would get her wriggling again.

Janice moved behind Connie. Watching her wiggle and squirm was cute, but the funniest sight was watching that handle sticking out of her bounce up and down as she kicked.

Emily finally stopped and rested her hand on Connie's rear end. Connie relaxed, sure that Emily was done. Only she wasn't. Emily was just stopping to see how hot Connie's ass was. It was beet red, but she decided it didn't feel hot enough. She went back to spanking.

Connie shrieked again. She nearly flew off Emily's lap. Then Emily got her settled again, and she bounced her hand off those buns as hard as she could. So help her, by the time she was finished with that butt, it would be Wednesday before Connie would be able to sit down. Emily spanked and spanked and spanked. Finally, her hand was too tired to spank anymore. She stopped and rolled the moaning Connie off her lap and onto the floor. Connie landed on her butt, and then almost flew into the air as she quickly flipped over onto her stomach. Janice and Tony just let both ladies catch their breaths for a couple of minutes.

When both women were breathing normally. Tony thanked them for a wonderful morning. "Now you're almost done. I just need you to do one more thing, so I can explain next week to you. Both of you need to get on your hands and knees and open you asses. I need both your assholes pointing at me." Neither woman moved for a minute, then Tony asked them if they needed another spanking to motivate them. Within 5 seconds, two cute pink assholes were in clear view pointing right at him.

Tony walked over to the two women. They both cringed as he just brushed his finger over each of their assholes. Tony began his explanation. "If you have not paid me by next Monday, your next penalties will be those pink little holes pointing at me now. I'm sure that Janice will come up with fascinating items to stick in those little holes. Personally, I really recommend that you find a way to raise the money, but that's up to you. If you don't have the money, then when you arrive next Monday remove your clothes, walk over here, and get into this position. If either of you does not have her butt opened as wide as she can within 1 minute after walking through that door, next week will start with a spanking neither of you will ever forget. Now, are there any questions?"

Connie nervously looked back over her shoulder. She kept her bottom open really wide, so she wouldn't upset him. Then she asked what she was supposed to do about all the things stuffed into her. Tony told her to take that up with Janice, and asked if there were anymore questions. When there weren't he told them that Janice would give them their final instructions.

Janice walked over and told both ladies to get up and go get their panties and jeans on. Then they were to come back. Connie started to pull the whisk out, but Janice yelled at her to keep it there. Connie started to cry again as she walked over to the door. She pulled her panties up and almost screamed. It pushed on the handle a little, but it was when it brushed her bottom that the fire started. Then she pulled her jeans on. Emily had her bottoms on too, so both ladies walked back over to Janice. Connie's walk was a lot more difficult. Her bottom was on fire, and her pants had that whisk and all those coins stuck up in her.

Janice couldn't help laughing as she watched Connie walk over. She told Connie she didn't want her to empty her pussy until she got home. "But I don't trust you to wait. So I've got a little present that will ensure that your little pussy stays stuffed until you get home." With that Janice reached into her paper bag again and pulled out a lock. She ran the lock through the belt loops on either side of the snap on Connie's jeans. Then she pulled them tightly together as she closed the lock. Connie could not possible take her jeans off until the lock was released. Connie was going to ask where the key was, when she looked down and saw that it was a combination lock.

Connie begged Janice to give her the combination, but Janice told her she was keeping it. It was too much fun hearing those coins jingle as she walked. However, as soon as they left, Janice would call Connie's house and leave the combination on her answering machine. Connie then pleaded with Janice to let them go home. Janice told them they could leave. "Now, normally I would lead you back to the door by your nipples, but I know you hate that. So I think I will spank you instead. Now, if I'm wrong and you would rather have me walk you to the door, I will do that instead if you both ask me very nicely.

Connie almost dropped to her knees as she begged Janice to walk her over to the door by her nipples. Emily was right beside her. The two women were so scared of getting spanked again, that they each lifted a boob up to hand to Janice. Janice laughed and took the offered nipples. Then she led her crying charges to the door. She gave each boob a little bounce, handed them their next vouchers, and told the ladies they could go. Emily got her shirt on, dashed out to her car, and drove home as fast as she could. Her sore bottom made her squirm a little on the way home, but she knew Connie's butt was feeling much worse.

Connie was having a much rougher time. Her vagina was stuffed and her bottom was on fire. She got dressed and managed to walk slowly and carefully to her car. She tried to sit behind the wheel, but the minute her bottom hit the car seat she jumped back out. It was over a half-hour, before the fire in Connie's bottom cooled enough for her to drive home. She drove as quickly as she could and went to her answering machine. Thank God, Janice hadn't lied. She had left the combination. Connie was in such a hurry to get the lock open, that she messed up the combination twice. Finally on her third try the lock opened. Connie dropped her pants and panties right where she was. Then she pulled that horrible whisk out of her vagina and let all the coins fall out. She couldn't believe the awful feeling as all of those quarters poured out of her. After everything was out, she scooped up the whisk and all of the quarters and threw them all in the trash. She didn't want to have anything around to ever remind her of this horrible day. After that she lay down on her bed, on her stomach of course, and tried to come to grips with what had happened.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
708 Followers