All Comments on 'Casino Setup Ch. 10'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Very good!!! I'm sure that you can accept a challenge to make the third story even better than the others. Don't make us wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More Casino Setup & Gameshow

More Casino Setup & Gameshow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more sex

more sex and less humiliation -- emily's orgasms were the best part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is called "flogging a dead horse"...

This story ran out of steam in the second chapter. I mean really, it's ridiculous.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeabout 20 years agoAuthor
Other opinions

To the last guy who commented, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the story. I admit, though, if you hated it after Chapter 2, I'm curious why you went on reading the next 8 chapters.

To anyone else, I really would appreciate as many comments as I can get on this series. I'm still debating whether to write a third installment.

cwbuddycwbuddyabout 20 years ago
GREAT JOB

Well done, more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great job

great story. would have like to seen the women used by lots of cocks but otherwise it was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story!

Don't stop now, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
+MORE+

more more more I thot it was hilarious! I never was fond of the idea that wives carried their husbands rank in military courtesy. Some were really sh ts. Your style of writing is very good, short vignettes to keep the interest high. Could have added more humiliating things, like enemas, bladder instillations, gastic tubes with dilitation of the stomach. Bladders in vagina or rectum filled with fluid to extreme distension with the removal system at home on the voice mail. Go for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Definately keep writing

Ignore the ones who dont like the stories, if they dont like em, they dont have to read them. I for one love them. they are well written and very entertaining.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

Really love these casino stories, keep them coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Series

I really like this series so far and I hope you will write many more instalments. It is good to see such a high standard of writing directed to such an interesting topic, this humiliation without physical injury hits the spot nicely. Might I suggest you consider introducing some fisting into your work and you could possibly increase the humiliation by having the ladies hear people discussing their displays. For example you could introduce a group of enisted men under the General's command who do maintenance and gardening work for the officers wives and have Emily treat them with contempt early in the story. When Emily's rear is on display in Chapter 10 Janice or Connie could arrange for them to be at the Casino by giving them the day off and $20 vouchers for the Casino. This group of enlisted men could hear of the entertainment and end up discussing how much they think a whore would be paid for such a gig and how loose her holes would be. Then they could take turns inserting their whole hand into her holes and even try both hands in one hole all while Emily hears their discussion.

HAMFANHAMFANover 13 years ago
As everyone knows

this (and Casino Debt) is one of Lits classic series.

A perfect "boiling frog" situation (the frog never knows its boiling to death because the temperature is raised so gradually).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I want to know what happens with janice and tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
because not everyone knows

DON'T INSERT GLASS INTO THE ASS unless you are hoping to inflict PERMANENT INJURY

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go for it!

Roll on, pilgrim, roll on. Use your gift for the sake of all of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
film script

Good tale pity you dont write for porn movies they need some good ideas instead of the lame stories they come up with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Curate's Egg

Not sure what to say. I do not approve of spiking drinks. Nor of secret filming and blackmailing with the tapes. Neither was necessary. Generally too unrealistic compared to, and also not as well written in some places as, Casino Debt - which I loved; nor proof read as well for errors. Having said that I very much enjoyed Ch 06 - a particularly good spanking story, and I do read a lot of them. Overall there were some good, stimulating, sections but not as well put together, nor as enjoyable, as Casino Debt. But then could you improve on such a great story? I hope so and look forward to reading Casino Plot next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad this is a fantasy because..

No way would a poster like Connie put up in O-Club stay up on the wall. At least in any army that I have been associated with. The poster would have come down within a few minutes but hey, this is a fantasy. Not sure that Tony, Janice, or Connie would be able to keep their word about the debt being paid. They could blackmail Emily for a very long time. Can't wait to read the next casino humiliations. Where did the author come up with these humiliations?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous