Cassandra's Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I replied to her, "I didn't speak to her. You did." Dianna looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face and said; "You just said that you called out for us. I don't remember calling work this morning. Did you wake me up to place the call, then let me go back to sleep?" I explained to her that I magically disguised my voice to sound like hers and called in for her. Dianna thanked me and said jokingly "See, I told you that knowing about your powers would take some getting used to for me!"

She stood up from the bed and she said while closing the zipper on her rubber cat suit, "Well, then I guess I don't need to take this off just yet!" She gave me a quick kiss before walking over to her side of the bed where her knee-high rubber boots were sitting on the floor next to her night table. Dianna sat on the edge of the bed and began to pull the shiny four-inch heel boots onto her shapely legs. When both boots were on and zipped up, she stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom and shut the shower off. The next sound I heard was that of her opening the crotch zipper of her cat suit, and moments later, the sound of her peeing into the toilet. I left her in the bedroom to finish freshening up, and went back down to the kitchen to start cooking our breakfast.

Since it was almost 9:00, and I was pretty hungry, I didn't feel like wasting too much time mixing up the ingredients for the pancakes; so I cheated a little and used my magic to make them. I did however make the scrambled eggs and squeezed the orange juice myself. By the time I heard the "clip-clop" of Dianna's boot heels coming down the stairs, breakfast was just about ready. As I was putting the eggs onto our plates from the pan, Dianna came up behind me and put her arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. She reached one of her hands up and brushed my long, silky hair away from my neck and gave me a loving peck on the cheek. She giggled and said, "Would you look at this! An all-powerful rubber Goddess who still makes breakfast from scratch!"

I put the pan in the sink and said sheepishly "Well, I kind of cheated a little and magically 'zapped' up the pancakes. But I cooked the rest myself!" Dianna poured some syrup on her pancakes and took a bite, then said teasingly "They taste pretty good, so I'll let you slide this time! But next time, I want them from scratch or I'm going to have to put you over my knee and spank you for being a bad girl!" I laughed and said "No problem. Next time will be homemade, I promise!" Then I interjected with a suggestive wink and a devilish grin "But can I have the spanking anyway?"

During our conversation, I asked Dianna what she wanted to do for the rest of the day. She said "Well, since Friday's are usually my day, I say we just stay home and play around. We can always go out later tonight if I feel up to it."

Since very early on in our relationship, Dianna and I decided that every Friday would be her day to be the one in control, and do (or have done to her) anything she wants. We are not into being lifestyle Dom/Sub or anything like that. Other than my magical powers, Dianna and I are complete equals in our relationship. We each take turns at being the one in control, sometimes switching roles back and forth many times during the course of what ever we are doing. This helps give our relationship a kind of balance that aids in strengthening our love and our bond with each other. One does not have any more authority than the other; everything is split fifty/fifty.

Even now that Dianna knows about the suit and my powers, this will not change. We will still continue our same tradition of sharing and trading off the role of dominant aggressor and submissive servant during our love making if that happens to be the scenario we have chosen for the night.

When we finished eating, Dianna excused herself from the table and went up to the bedroom while I cleared the table and washed the dishes from breakfast and from last night's dinner. After a few minutes, I heard her come back downstairs and go into the living room. I finished the dishes and put all the cooking supplies back where they belong and went to join her in the other room.

Upon entering the living room I was surprised to see Dianna standing there in her long, black, shiny latex domina dress. She had her silky light brown hair pulled back into a neat ponytail, and she was wearing her thigh-high rubber boots with the stiletto heels. Seeing her dressed like this made me instantly get wet. She stood there with one hand on her hip, and with the other she was tapping the tip of her leather riding crop on a videocassette box that was on the coffee table.

Before I had a chance to speak, she barked at me in a stern, commanding voice "Get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me! NOW!" I dropped down to my hands and knees and began to slink across the floor to her. I thought to myself "This looks like it is going to be fun!! I love it when Dianna gets aggressive like this!" When I stopped crawling right in front of her feet, she growled, "Do you know why I am mad, slave? Answer me!" I looked up at her and batted my eyelashes as I meekly said "No Lady Dianna. I do not."

She quickly lifted her rubber boot covered foot off the floor and used it to push me back, making me flop backwards onto my ass. She picked the videocassette box up from the coffee table and tossed it into my lap, then said, "You were a very bad little girl. You forgot to return the movie we rented Wednesday night. You need to be disciplined for your forgetfulness so it will never happen again!"

Playing along with the scenario Dianna was creating, I answered her "No Lady Dianna! Please do not be mad at me. I swear it will never happen again." She replied "Too late, Slave Cassandra! I must teach you a lesson!" With that, she smacked the riding crop against my rubber-covered shoulder signaling me to get back on my hands and knees. She then grabbed a hand full of my hair and used it like a leash to lead me over to the leather sofa. Dianna sat down on the sofa, and ordered me to lay myself across her lap with my luscious ass sticking up in the air. With out hesitation, Dianna began to smack her cupped hand firmly against my rear. Her hand made a loud "SLAP" sound as it struck my rubber-covered bottom. She would follow each of the hard smacks with two or three softer smacks and a gentle but firm rubbing of my beautiful ass, and then back to a hard smack to repeat the process.

Each slap of her hand sent shooting waves of pleasure through my body as the slight sting of the hit warmed my bottom inside its tight rubber covering. While Dianna was disciplining me, she was saying to me "Now I just want you to know Slave Cassandra, this is for your own good. I want you to understand that I am doing this because I love you and so you will realize that you did something that made Lady Dianna very mad at you, and why you should never do it again."

Keeping with the theme of the scenario I meagerly replied to her "Yes my Lady. I understand. I will never let that happen again." She then said to me "Good. Then have you learned your lesson? Do you want me to stop?" I answered her "Yes Lady Dianna, I have learned my lesson, but please, I beg of you do not stop! I think further discipline will make sure I do not forget in the future."

I did not want her to stop just yet. She was not hurting me at all; in fact the more she did to me, the more turned on I became. My nipples were rock hard, pressing firmly against the inside of my magical cat suit, and my pussy was dripping wet inside its tight rubber covering; I could not wait to see what else she had in store for me!

Dianna broke out of character for a brief moment when she politely asked, "Cassandra, can you do me a favor and do that "melt" thingy with your magic cat suit. I want to give your bare bottom a few good whacks." I said a quick "Ok," and mentally commanded my cat suit to 'melt' into my body from the waist down, leaving my ass and my legs exposed. When I did, the overwhelming odor of my musky pussy filled the air. Dianna said a quick "Thanks sweetie" and was immediately back in character. The next thing she said to me was "Now Slave Cassandra I want to see that precious ass of yours turn a nice shade of bright red!" and she began to smack her cupped hand against my smooth rear.

Each fierce whack of her hand felt like the sting of a hundred bees against my bare bottom. After a few more minutes of Dianna giving me her corporal punishment, she abruptly stopped whacking my ass and again broke her character by saying "That's odd. I've been smacking your butt pretty hard for the past few minutes, and your skin isn't even slightly red. What gives?"

I responded to her "It's because of the whole magical powers, immortality, nothing can harm me thing. Now that you know about my powers, I figured I didn't have to use magic to create the illusion of my skin bruising and turning red like I used to do." Sounding disappointed, she said, "So is it that you don't even feel me hitting you? Have you been faking it all this time?"

I got down off from her lap and kneeled on the floor next to her. I said "Oh no, that's not it at all! Believe me, I can feel every single wonderful touch! Each time you smack me I feel waves of pleasure shoot through my whole body. I can feel the sting and the warmth of the hit against my skin just the same as you would feel when I smack you. Actually, I probably feel it more than you do because of my magically enhanced senses. It is just that since the suit's powers protect me from any harm, my skin won't turn red or get bruised from you hitting me. In the past, before I told you my secret, I used to use my magic to make my skin turn red and look bruised so you would not suspect anything. But now that you know about the suit and my powers, I thought you wouldn't mind not seeing my bottom turn red when you smack it. If you want, I can make it look all nice and red and bruised for you."

After my explanation, Dianna smiled and said while giggling "See, again I say knowing about your powers is going to take some getting used to! Is there anything else I should know about before we continue?" I smiled back at her teasingly and replied "Not that I could think of right now, but I promise to give you more notice next time if there is anything, ok? Are you mad at me?" She looked into my eyes and said, "No, I'm not mad. I was just a little puzzled until you explained it to me." She the switched back into character and said "But since you were a bad little slave girl and didn't tell everything to your loving Lady Dianna right away, you must endure further discipline!"

With that statement she reached out and grasped a handful of my long, blond hair and used it like a leash to lead me to the coffee table, where she made me lay across it. She positioned me so that my knees were on the floor, and my upper body was draped over the top of the table with my arms hanging down over the other side. Dianna pick up her riding crop from the sofa and began to thrash it across my bare ass and the backs of my legs and thighs. The sting of each hit sent bolts of pleasure through my body.

Just as I was really getting into this and was screaming in between smacks "Oh Yes Lady Dianna! Please Punish Me! I Have Been Such A Bad Little Slut!" she pulled me off of the table by the back of my hair and pushed me backwards onto the floor. I was lying there on my back with Dianna towering menacingly over me at my feet with her hands on her hips. She took her left foot and lifted it off the ground and placed it against my chest, right below my breasts. "So Slave, what am I going to do with you now?" she said. I opened my mouth to answer her, but was quickly quieted by her lightly smacking my cheek with the tip of her riding crop and saying "I did not ask you to speak! When I wish to hear from you, I will give you something to say! Now lick the bottom of my boot, bitch!"

Now she was really turning me on! I could feel the juices from my wet pussy running down the inside of my thighs. This whole dominatrix, tuff girl act was so opposite from the every day Dianna; my sweet, sexy, cuddly and innocent little rubber-vixen, that when she did decide to act out a Dom/Sub scenario with me where she was the aggressive one, it really, really turned me on!

I reached my hands up and wrapped my fingers around the smooth shiny rubber boot as I guided it to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and slowly stroked it across the bottom of her boot. As a broad, wicked smile formed on Dianna's face signifying her satisfaction in what I was doing, I brought the spiked heel of her boot up to my mouth. I began to lightly plant little kisses up and down its six-inch length. Then in one quick motion, I pulled it into my mouth and began to suck on it as if it were a rock hard dick. I ran my tongue up and down it's black shiny surface, then drew it all the way into my mouth.

I knew this was turning Dianna on in the biggest way! I could look up her dress and see that she did not have any panties on. Her pussy was so juicy and wet that it was running down her leg, and occasionally dripping onto my rubber covered stomach. She barked out her next order to me, "Slave, Take my boot off and lick my toes!" I briefly broke from my slave-girl character and asked her "Take it off with magic, or the normal way?" Dianna did not break character with her reply, "I don't care. Just do it, slave!" she bellowed. I snapped my fingers and her boots instantly vanished from her body, ending up in a pile in the corner of the living room. She pressed her foot into my soft lips, and the strong odor of her sweaty feet filled my nostrils.

I planted delicate kisses along the bottom of her foot and on each individual toe. I stroked my tongue up and down the curve of her arch and the ball of her dainty foot. I lovingly sucked at each toe and licked my tongue in-between each one. Dianna abruptly pulled her left foot away from my mouth and replaced it with her right foot, saying, "Now do the same with this one Slave-girl!" I repeated the process with her other foot until she felt satisfied by the job I had done.

Dianna walked backwards until she was leaning against the wall between the two easy chairs on the other side of the living room. She ordered me to crawl on my hands and knees over to her. Like a good little "slave-girl" I obeyed. When I was in front of her, she reached down and slowly pulled her tight rubber domina dress up to expose her bare crotch. She looked down at me and said sternly "You know what to do slave!" I didn't need any other coaching here! I immediately buried my face in her wet, musky pussy. I sucked and licked at her swollen clit, making Dianna moan with delight. She moaned over and over "That's a good little slave! That's the spot! Keep it up and I might have a reward for you when you finish!" while I continued nibbling and licking her juicy cunt. Her delicious juices were flowing into my mouth and trickling down the back of my throat. She tasted so good! I was so turned on by this point that I could barely wait to find out what she had planed for my reward!

I kept eating her out with increasing intensity every minute. I worked my tongue deep into farthest reaches of her cavity, occasionally pausing from her hole just long enough to kiss, suck and lick her inner thighs, then quickly returning my mouth to her pussy once more. As she drew closer to cumming, her screams and moans became louder. Dianna reached her hands around the back of my head and pulled my face deeper into her crotch. In between her moans of ecstasy, she feverishly screamed "Eat Me Bitch! Make Me Cum, Slave!" Moment's later Dianna's body grew stiff as she reached her point of no return. I thrust my tongue deep within her soaked hole one last time, which was all it took to put her over the edge, before she let out an ear-shattering scream. Her trembling legs gave out under her and she slid down the wall that she was leaning on until her shaking body was sitting on the floor.

I kept on working my tongue in and out of her pussy, giving her one huge orgasm after another until she finally pushed my face away from her. She was breathing so heavy and she was so worked up that she could barely get out the words "That's...enough...I...can't...take...any...more!" in between her rapid gasps of air.

I got up from between her legs, and sat leaning against the wall next to her. I took her body into my arms and rested her head on my chest. I gently stroked her cheek with my baby soft hand and said teasingly, "So how was that Lady Dianna? Did I earn my reward?" She replied smiling ear to ear, "You took great care of your mistress! You earned your reward and then some!!"

Then she totally broke character and said, "Cassandra, I hope you don't think I took this little role-playing game a too far with all the name calling and stuff. I didn't mean to insult you by calling you a bitch before. I mean it is one thing to use words like slave-girl and mistress or goddess and lady, but to use a direct insult like that is totally different. I just got all caught up in the whole scene, and I guess I took my role-play a bit too far. Oh, and I didn't mean to hit you with the crop in the face like that when I told you to be quiet earlier. That was a total accident. I got a little too carried away."

I said to her, "Oh no, don't worry about it! You have nothing to apologize for at all! That was a lot of fun. I knew that you were just keeping with your character. I didn't take anything you said personally at all. I know it was all in fun. And don't worry about hitting me with the crop like that. Like I told you before, I'm immortal. I can't be harmed, so you have nothing to worry about. Don't get me wrong, I mean I still felt the sting of the riding crop against my cheek, but it didn't do any harm or damage to my body."

"Then I said with a laugh as I started to tickle her on her stomach and along the side of her body, "And besides, if I did get offended by anything, you would know about it when I turn you into a toad or something!" As Dianna was laughing she said, "So, would you like your reward now or later?"

"Let me think about that one for a minute...Oh, now is fine!" I quickly replied.

Dianna wasted no time in turning her face towards my chest and began to plant little kisses along my rubber covered breasts. She licked at the rubber that covered my erect nipples, occasionally biting down on them gently. The feeling sent shivers throughout my body. As she was sucking and licking my beautiful rubbery breasts, she let her hand slide down my body to my waiting pussy. She traced her fingertip around my moist hole. She would tease me further by slipping her finger into my body just far enough to give my clit a slight flick, then pull her finger out and then continue tracing it along my outer lips.

She stopped sucking at my breasts just long enough to ask me "Honey can you do me three little favors?" I breathlessly replied "Sure. What?" She continued asking, "Well first of all can you please "zap" me out of this dress and back into my favorite cat suit? I want to wear it while I make love to you, but I don't want to waste any time going to put it on. And if you don't mind, can you do that "melt" thing with the rest of your cat suit so you are fully naked? I want to kiss and touch your beautiful naked body all over! And the last favor; if it isn't too much to ask, can you do that "teleport" thing like you did this morning when you appeared out of thin air in the bedroom, and move us up stairs to a more comfortable location? This hard wood floor is getting a bit uncomfortable!"

I said "Sure. No problem." I waved my hand in the air, and Dianna was instantly covered by her favorite rubber cat suit and knee high rubber boots. I then mentally commanded the rest of my magical cat suit to 'melt' into my body, leaving me totally naked. I wrapped my arms around Dianna's rubber covered body, and said, "This is going to tingle a little bit." In less time than it takes to blink your eyes, I 'teleported' us up to the bedroom, and onto our rubber sheet covered bed.

1...345678