Cat & Mouse Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggles, drops her voice to a low whisper "I am ready if you are" as her hands drape down your back with soft caress she lifts her hips to meet your thrust.

You enter so easily with your cum already inside her you hold her their for moment before you pull your self all the way out and let your hand, fingers do the work to get her up to speed. You let your other hand trace down the front of her body, as you look at her you can tell she definitely works out even thou her front side did not show definition as much as her back side. Her eyes changed to light turquoise color in the after glow from the first romp which made them sparkle even more. You were amazed that her love making was soft and sweet yet demanding intensity. Your thoughts drift back to Amanda for a moment but you push them aside for you wanted this female that laid beneath you not Amanda.

You look back at her with her head tilt back and her body arched she lets out another moan as you work your fingers on her clit and her most inner sweet spot. Her breath quickens and you realize she is one of kind beauty, that has wildfire that needs to be tamed. You start to nibble on her shoulder up to her neck and nibble on her earlobe, before you dive in for the ultimate kiss you whisper in her ear "If you want me now kiss me." Her eyes sputter open looking into your eyes she moans and wiggles as she thrust harder into your hand. Your nose touches her giving her small Eskimo kisses as she licks her lips with her tongue you dive in. Tasting her devouring her with hard pleasure you remove your hands and grab her waist and pull her up to you as you glide yourself in with full force hard and quick knocking the breath out of her she cries out in soft pleasure as you thrust all the way in her body takes a hold of your phallus and does not let go.

She whispers "Fuck me harder and deeper like you never did before" as she lifted her hips to meet your thrusts, you begin to thrust like a crazy man into her you can feel her pelvis against yours drive after drive your balls bouncing off her bottom. Grab and bite, tweak her nipples as you pull her in closer and closer to the point that you cling to each other feeling the sweat roll off your bodies tasting the salt like mixture with the perfume. You feel yourself ready to explode again yet she has not even climaxed yet you trail your hand back down to her shaven mound and start to rub her clit to make her come with you again. Her breath starts to quicken, and she started to pant let out soft cry with each thrust you feel her tightening as she wraps her legs around you really tight and pulls you into her with her legs. Her body quivers as you start to let your self go.

"Damn you woman your going to take every last drop of me yet" you whisper in her ear as you grunt when you thrust into her, hold yourself their for the moment to drain your last seed deep inside. You lock eyes again holding clinging to a moment in time. Your lips caress hers as your noses do a small dance with each other, taking her in your mouth once more your tongues do wicked dance, twisting and entwining with each other diving deeper and deeper until your teeth smash together as you bite down on each other lips. You both laugh and blush from what the both you just did not once but twice. "Wow that was incredible." You whisper as you look into her eyes, "Not once but twice, I am in awe of you. And I bet you could even go another round if you give me just a few minutes to catch my breath."

"Looks like we steamed up the windows of your car as well" she whispered in low sultry voice. "I will be waiting for round three," as she started to nibble on his earlobe, and down his neck.

"Yeah we did," he chuckled, "Your incredible. I never had woman like you before. You frighten me by your boldness but you are so different from any girl I ever met or known. Not one girl ever gave me secret admirer letter with chocolate covered strawberries and whip cream, and then confessed that she was hungry for me. Do you know what kind of ego trip that puts a guy in?" she shakes her head no, "Well a big one, and I wouldn't even admit to anyone, not even my self on how much I wanted you."

She sighs with sadden eyes "I hope you are not mad at me for what I did and this is not a way for you to seek revenge on me?"

"God no!! I wanted to at first but I can't now we both would be in trouble." You sighed as you kiss her shoulder.

"What about your girlfriend?" she peeped with a sadden eyes

"Shit, I don't know if I will tell her what happened or just break up with her and let be at that." As rubbed his chin finger and thumb, "Amanda and I go back but really it is based around her convience with me. I think we see each other just to you know just to get some." As you shrug your shoulders.

"And where does that leave us?" as she points out our nakedness.

"I don't know that either. No one at the airport can know about this as of yet. I don't even know how I feel about you at all yet either. We never technically went out on a date we just argued and then made passionate love in my car."

"Oh I see so basically it is just a one night stand."

"Yep, as of right now it is. What do you want to do or go with this relationship?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know what I want either. I was not expecting this to happen so fast." She looks way from him and continues, "If things keep going the way they are at work, I might have to transfer in July or later summer that means I would be moving to Las Vegas."

"Your leaving me here all alone." You grab her chin give her puppy dog sadden look with your big blue eyes. "I can't let you leave not after this unless this is what you want."

"I don't know what I want, I am confused and bewildered as you are. This complicates the matter."

"Complicates the matter?" your voice changes with intensity, "What I am not good enough for you? All you wanted to do was use me for your output?"

"I never said that. It just makes it hard to make decisions as of right now when I don't know what is going to happen in the next two months. All I know is I could end up staying here, not leaving or have no choice but to move where the job goes. Please don't be mad at me. It is a choice I will have to make. As for us lets just go with the flow, no one at the airport has to know about us, it can be our little secret."

You sigh out of relief but your heart breaks knowing she could leave you forever in just a few months, and in this moment and time you want to hold on to her forever. You start to kiss her neck and shoulder as your hands caress her backside and pinch, knead her bottom as you trail down to her breast sucking and tantalizing her nipples. She lets out small gasp and throws her head back and arches her back to give you more of her breast. Your body is hungry for more desire and passion, her body so willingly given to you under your touch. Your hands find her sweet spot as you dive in for round three she lets out soft cry from your touch. You gently lay her down but this time your on the bottom and you put your selves into a 69 position as you begin to finger her clit and her sweet spot you take your tongue and bit at her clit with little nibbles, tasting not only yourself but her sweet honey as well.

She takes your manhood, gently sucks the tip as pre cum comes out, and lets her tongue trail down your shaft. Her other hands gently squeeze and massage your balls as she continues to lick and suck you until you become full erect and squirm with anticipation. You tell her to get on all fours as you come up from behind and play with her breasts. You thrust with all your might into her love canal without any warning. She lowers her arms and upper back as you hold on to her waist with all your might as you continue to slam into her with each thrust. You are amazed at how well she handles your manhood as she wiggles closer to you trying fulfill every inch of her with you inside. You start to massage her clit and you can feel her orgasm growing tighter around you. You slow down the pace holding on to your climax as she screams in soft little cries. You ask if she is okay and she say "Don't stop" as she gasps between each thrust you push inside of her hitting her to the hilt of her love canal. You feel yourself starting to cum and you let your self go, "ughh I am starting to cum," as you continue to thrust you feel her orgasm gripping you and not letting you go, "This is my favorite part" as you continue to play with her clit and slamming yourself into her your bodies tremble at the same time as you collapse on top of her you ask "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am that was thee best romp I ever had." As she catches her breath, she turns to look in your deep blue eyes, you come down to give a sweet gentle kiss on her cheek and forehead.

"Your amazing, do you know that?" as you continue to kiss her brow, her nose , and lips. "I don't want to ever leave this spot with you I wish we could hold this moment in time forever."

"Me too" as she curls up to you, "By the way what time is it?"

"Let me see it is ten minutes to eight."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, ask away."

"By chance did we use any protection with our little romp?"

"Aghh, damn it no we did not. Please tell me that you are on the pill?" as he tried to make small joke of it.

"Hate to tell you Mr Hotpants, but I am not on anything." She looked at him and watched his eyes change to soft cloudy blue.

"Shit, I knew I shouldn't have done this with you, I am not ready to be a father as of yet and I wanted to be married first."

A tear fell down her cheek " I am sorry, I should have told you but I thought you put something on other wise I would not have asked."

"Until after the fact. Shh, don't cry we both didn't use our right mind we went with the flow. Just tell me this when do expect on getting your period."

"Well the good thing is I just got done with my period about a four days ago. But I haven't done this for quite some time so I don't know if my body will be out of whack." Tears continue to run down her cheek, "I am so sorry I don't want to become a parent yet either."

"Shh" as you cuddle her closer, "Everything will be okay, if you are pregnant please let me know I will be responsible for my actions. Plus who knows if you are not pregnant now you maybe later in the month if I get my hands on you again." You continue to kiss her forehead rock her close to you and smile. "I don't think I want to let you go that quickly maybe Vegas is not a bad place after all I could transfer as well or worse visit on my days off. Here lets get you dressed and get you home." You help her find her clothes fasten her bra. You thought to yourself what a beautiful amazing woman, one that you definitely don't want to lose sight of not now not ever.

12