All Comments on 'Caught in the Pool'

by CottonFarmer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

Cottonfarmer, that was wonderful. Thanx for sharing. I do hope you continue with a sequel and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot time!

That was very good. I have had the opportunity to run around naked in front of my wife and her friends and it has been fun. It was especially cool when they came back from the subdivision pool one day as I was sunning on our deck in a thong. They went upstairs to shower and change and one of her friends came down and told me I should also clean up before going out to eat with them. They helped me shave my cock and balls in the shower and that got me so hard that I had to masturbate for them while in front of the bathroom mirror which they loved. I have had the chance to repeat it a few times at our beach house. It is always a blast (literally).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not wanting to be a permanent Internet picture

and being forced into being a naked object by my wife for her friends at my cost, Mark is becoming a sub then a slave to his wife. He needs to (I would) let her know that the play would be equalized or she could discuss divorce. A major change in lifestyle and marraige paramenters is not something to enter into without talking together and let both partners decide on the new marraige vows.

Your leaving this into the husband wanting all women on earht and will start his journey into a new lifestyle becasue he really is a sub (ie all men really want to be sub/slaves is not realistic). Some men yes, but a sudden unannounced change like this is the same thing as tying her down and inviting in all of his male friends to enjoy the new marraige rules with a wife as a sub/slave who wants to be pimped out will be popular with some , but not most women.

For those who like to show, this is one thing, but going into BDSM, without consulting, as a sub/slave is another thing entirely.

melsdadmelsdadabout 16 years ago
Excellent story

Thanks souch for your brilliant and very different story, I loved it.

melsdadmelsdadabout 16 years ago
Excellent story

Thanks so much for your brilliant and very different story, I loved it.

equipatorequipatorover 14 years ago
CFNM

damn thats so hot. i'd love to be caught like that and hopefully enjoy it as much as you did

whodunmewhodunmeover 13 years ago
Great Story

Well developed and written. I'd like to think I'd have called their bluff and grabbed one of them just to see what would happen. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

i enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What crap

Would have liked it better if he had hosed the bitches with an AK-47, then shot himself, you wimp. Fuck you for posting this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story... thanks!

Thanks for sharing this story and your others, too. It's too bad another reader wasted his time with his insecure rant, and while he's entitled to his opinion, it seems so immature to insult the writer and advocate violence.

I'm turned on by the story and the concept, and wish I could have a similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the sex at the end was great

it's the rest of the story that sucks. I was thinking he should keep a loaded shotgun in the tool shed. Also, they have a pool, and usually pools are surrounded by either tile or bricks. If they have any extra bricks (for repairs) he could throw bricks at the glass door to gain access to the house. Oh, I notice the story didn't mention the camera after the show. The bitch who had the camera is the same one that threatened to blackmail him (I went back to check the name) so if she left it connected to the tv, that's another use for the patio bricks.

Naked1Naked1over 11 years ago
Hot!

Excellent story...very hot!

cpanlpcpanlpover 8 years ago

Cool story...

Nicely thought out with the extra two women.

Jacking off like that would be cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Permanent Internet picture ........... yes

Marriage is between two people . You bring others into it , without prior agreement ,

you break the contract . Yes , this marriage is finished - unless , of course , she is

happy that the next time she comes home - his friends from the golf club are waiting .............

For her to equalise the experience ...................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely cool!!!

You can just dream of such a wife! I disagree the last comment.Well, there is a lot of good luck. However, if you have a wife like Pamela you can live a highly erotic life! It spices up sex when your wife present your naked body to her girl-friends! Taking nude pics is the high point of cfnm. How embarrassing is the situation: ""It's too late, Mark," Stephanie announced. "They already took pictures." " And what is more, Pamela supports taking nude pics! A really thrilling situation. It's thrilling if you know some women have your nude pics and they can always use! Excellent written! It would be a pity if his nude pics wouldn't be in the hand of the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are right! It is a really hot story!

However, read the next part. Then you see that the women forget the camera and he is able to destroy his nude pics. What a pity! It would be better if the women could force him into sexual adventures! Now the thrill that a woman has got a nude pic of you has died! It would be better the pictures would be sent by e-mail so that all women had a copy! And he knows what pictures they have! However the story is really thrilling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are right! It is a really hot story!

However, read the next part. Then you see that the women forget the camera and he is able to destroy his nude pics. What a pity! It would be better if the women could force him into sexual adventures! Now the thrill that a woman has got a nude pic of you has died! It would be better the pictures would be sent by e-mail so that all women had a copy! And he knows what pictures they have! However the story is really thrilling!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Kinda boring, he should at least have made the women get naked also.

toniftonif7 months ago

Erotic. Is there someone motivated to continue the series after all this time ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous