All Comments on 'Celeb Masseur: On Call'

by razor_nut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story - and a good start

This story is so hot !

It can be the beginning of a very good series including the hottest female celebs of Hollywood.

The masseur teases them during a long massage - until they are getting so hot that they will attack him.

fifty5fifty5over 19 years ago
Seconded!

Yup, this could well be the first of a series.

However, IMHO, to be successful (ie not just repetitive), you'll need a sub-plot to show character development - how he grows (grin) while fucking all the Hollywood babes.

The danger - and challenge - is that you've started with such a high: further episodes have to go higher still.

Eff

AvarcalionAvarcalionover 18 years ago
Wow! Great job

Great story. It would be AWESOME if you could make a series out of this. Have the masseur cater to the desires of Hollywood's sexiest celebs. Hope to see more stories.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A well-crafted, well-paced, well-written fantasy

I've given sensuous massages to only a few real celebrities in my many years as a certified massage therapist. But I can confirm, as razor_nut does in this story, that they react to increasingly erotic massage strokes just as enthusiastically as regular clients do. Famous or ordinary, attractive or plain, male or female, they all respond the same way when talented oily hands seductively slide closer to and over their erogenous areas. Now that I'm retired, I give sensuous massages for free to all who want them, so that I can continue to practice and perfect my erotic massage strokes on a wide variety of body types. Reading sexually stimulating stories like this almost makes me want to massage everyone I meet. Kudos to razor_nut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written

I have enjoyed many massage treatements from my wife that go beyond normal therapies. Now, I can't get a regular massage becuase I go back to those memories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the way of presentation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous