Chain of Fantasies: The Book Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cleaned up for the day, and arrived home in time for dinner. By 8:00, he was in his room ready to browse the books that his sister's hot friend had loaned him. Thoughts of red-haired Vicki fueled a serious boner, until he reminded himself that college juniors don't usually give the time of day to high school boys, let alone something more intimate. "Oh well... the English paper won't write itself!"

He'd already read Edith Hamilton's "Greek Mythology" collection, and the "Original Tales of the Brother's Grimm" was just too dark to provide much inspiration. "Maybe this 'Chain' thing has something I can use." Within minutes, the depth of that understatement had become readily apparent to Gary. This stuff was smoking! Barnyard rapes, nympho chicks, the stories were too much! Forget academic research, this was prime jerk material. Indeed, life was looking up! The picture of the threesome in the shower room provided enough fantasy fodder for the evening's release, so he hid the book away in a place safe from parental eyes, and made a mental note to read "Upstairs Encounter" Tuesday night.

Tuesday had its ups and downs. Unfortunately, the always lovely Jennifer Conroy provided one of the downs by strolling down the hall with one of the school's hockey players. But as his friend Carl noted, "in five or six years he'll be missing his front teeth and you'll have a business degree and job. Who do you think she'll want to date then? Okay, hope springs eternal!

The paint supplies were where he had left them, and renewed by this new philosophy on his long-term prospects, he attacked the job with a little more enthusiasm. The money from this was going to finance a particularly appealing set of bass woofers for his car stereo system, so there was no time to waste. This evening, Tammy arrived home early and alone. "Hey, where's my new friend?" he shouted as she unloaded groceries from the car.

"Tonight's hockey practice, he's with his dad. How are you coming along?"

Hockey? Gary barely paused to consider how many times this sport was going to touch his life today, but recovered before he decided to move up that angst/suicide thing.

"Okay, well then if there aren't going to be any four year olds to chase away from the paint, maybe I'll work a little later then."

"That's fine, don't mind me. I'm just going to savor the quiet."

As she walked back into the house, Gary found himself wondering more and more about the shape that might be under those silly, conservative suits. She did have a nice wiggle to her, but then you never know about some of these things.

Back to work! With a new bucket of paint, he climbed the ladder to renew his aesthetic assault on the old dirty siding. With the setting sun, the lights inside the house began to come on, wherever Tammy went, giving him more and more a view of the interior. It was nice, not elaborate, but given her limited means she'd done well with the place.

Another trip down the ladder, a repositioning, followed by another climb up, when suddenly he realized that he was peering directly into Tammy's bedroom. A pile of clothes on the floor and a soft flickering light from the adjoining bath suggested that the owner of the house was relaxing in the tub. No surprise there, what was it she said? Something about "savoring the quiet."

Reminding himself that this was a friend and contemporary of his Mother's, he resolved to descend from his perch before he got into serious, income-affecting trouble. Too late, he had moved one rung lower when some movement inside caught his eye. It was her, naked and stretching after her bath. Thoughts of mothers, painting and bass woofers vanished from his mind, replaced by curiosity, lust, desire and every other hormone-associated emotion. Tammy might be twenty years older, but she was hot! The suits had concealed everything, shapely legs, narrow waist, serious tits and big brown eyes that were staring directly at him. Big brown eyes? Directly at him? Oops!

The descent from the ladder wasn't especially pretty, but it was quick. And if it weren't for the damned paintbrush and ladder, he'd probably have been able to escape with minimal embarrassment and even less confrontation. But that was not meant to be. The outline of Tammy in her robe was at the back door. Her face in shadow, he just knew that trouble was in the offing.

"If you think for one minute that you're getting away without an explanation, you're sadly mistaken" her voice whispered, "inside!"

"Yes ma'am" he mumbled as he slipped past her, through the door way into the kitchen. This feeble attempt at courtesy unfortunately had the opposite effect.

"Ma'am? It's ma'am now is it? What kind of shit is that?" This situation was heading south quickly, and it had not had a promising start to begin with. "First I have to put up with a macho-egoed, mini-dicked husband that thinks a circle jerk defines the peak of sensuality? And now you're going to treat me like some withered old lady?"

Okay... deep breath time. What do you say in response to that?

For the first time in his 18 years on this earth, he elected to say the correct thing to a raging woman - nothing. Acutely aware of the way that the silk robe clung to every curve of her body, his eyes couldn't help but lock onto the awesome topography revealed by the deep vee of the robe. His silence momentarily stunned her into a similar state of mute, when "the moment" took hold.

"Are you going to look at me? What do you have to say...?" The question hung in midair as she realized that the focal point of his stare was not at her face, but below her neck. The remainder of her planned interrogation was cancelled out by her realization that her own eyes had begun to focus on the sizable tent below his belt.

With the blink of an eye her robe was off, and she was clawing at his belt while he struggled to remove his t-shirt. The kitchen table would have to suffice, as neither one was in any condition to walk or run to the bedroom. Leaning her back onto the cold surface, his hands and mouth were drawn to her breasts, kneading them, exploring them, sucking the nipples into his mouth like a hungry newborn. He was struck with how firm her tits were, given that she was a contemporary of his mother. They seemed larger in a state of undress. Obviously Tammy didn't rely on a Wonder Bra for shape and enhancement like so many of his female classmates. He couldn't get enough of them. Her hands were busy too, guiding and massaging his head, in explicit affirmation that he was performing well.

Her legs wrapped around him, providing more wordless communication along the lines of "you aren't going anywhere stud!" while his mind raced between thoughts ranging from "thank God" to "now what do I do?" His body may have been in the more physically dominant position, but it was Tammy that was directing the show and he knew it. And at the moment, her hands were directing his cock into the cleft between her legs.

The mental image of Jennifer Conroy had already disintegrated into a more faceless recollection, when the sensation of her moist, velvety insides redefined his notions of heaven, nirvana and Disney World for all time. Concerns over performance and questions of technique vanished. This was real fucking; non-backseat, no clothes, moan and grunt fucking! Years later, this would be memorialized in his memory as his first time; cheap feels and handjobs in the car would not compare now or ever again.

Instinct answered any questions that might have given him pause. He began to thrust in and out of her with a purpose; his hands cupped under her ass, lifting her cunt to his groin, discovering nerve endings there that he never knew existed.

Meanwhile, Tammy was rediscovering what it felt like to have an enthusiastic cock to play with, not one that had to be coddled with compliments or threatened with a Viagra prescription. This teenager was hung, well at least compared to her needledicked ex. Her fingers wandered to the brown patch between her legs, and inserted them directly between her clit and her young lover's pelvis. Oh God it was good to have a real cock again after months - or was it years - of fulfillment methods powered by double A batteries.

She was a virtuoso of digital manipulation, flicking her clit, stroking his cock; squeezing it at just the right times, coaxing deeper and deeper probes while reveling in the sensation of his balls slapping against her. Gary thought that he'd never get enough, their coitus becoming more frenzied by the moment. Sweat began to form on his brow, while her body began to take on the glow of perspiration and desire. His climax was near, as was hers.

Straightening up, he began to shudder with the first spasms of release, his first vagina-bound cum. But it was her moans and shrieks that drove him over the edge. "Oh God... yes... don't stop!" she shouted, her legs tensing around him. "Arrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh..." His spunk began its assault, flying from his cock deep, burrowing deep into the recesses of her pussy. It took only a final pinch of her fingers to put her over the edge too, reminding her that multiple orgasm was indeed attainable and that more than one former lover had affectionately called her Geyser, for her gushing abilities.

They paused for a moment, collecting their breath and thoughts. Barely releasing him from her leg lock, she lifted her hand to his head and brought his lips to hers. Odd that it was to be their first kiss, but practiced kisser that he thought he was, Gary quickly discovered that there were better ways to bring lips together than any high school girl was capable of.

He broke off as the moment broke over him like a crashing wave on the beach. "I...I... don't know what to say..." he stammered, but her answer was to place a finger in front of her mouth, silencing him as she lifted her body from the table, embracing him as they stood naked in the kitchen. The words "you're not finished yet..." whispered in his ear, and she took his hand, leading him into the family room.

She led him to the hassock in front of the large overstuffed chair, his mind racing lust and desire. "You go here..." she purred, and then spreading her legs, positioned herself over his lap, her pussy immediately before his eyes. "Mmmmmm... I've never been this close... mmmphh..." the words were lost between her legs as she grabbed his head and brought his face to her mound. "Now just do what comes naturally, lover" she moaned, guiding his face and tongue over her mons, directing and encouraging him with gentle admonishments. "Oh yes... lick my clit... suck it just like that... Oh God... please, yes... yes..." The clock over the mantle struck 8:00, redefining the Cinderella hour, and with a sigh Tammy noted that they wouldn't have much longer to play. "We can work on your technique later..."

Kneeling between his legs, she told him to lean back, "and let's see this beauty up close. Mmmmmm.... so nice, so very nice." She was petting his cock, cuddling it with her cheek, while maintaining an almost constant commentary about how hard it was, how long, how hot, and how good it had felt to have it insider her. Her tongue traced its way up his shaft, then pulled back and started again. Her fingers caressed his balls and from time to time she sucked the helmet into her mouth, swirling her tongue around its lip. Gary was beyond conversation now; his groans of pleasure were all the sounds that he could muster. Had he not already cum, his cock would not have withstood this wondrous assault. As it was, he knew that the time of another eruption was quickly approaching.

He was momentarily stunned, when she appeared to abandon her cock snack, until she positioned herself directly over him, spreading her legs so that she straddled the hassock and him. She was practically dripping over him, her pubes glistened with drops of fluid - some hers, some his. She was no less hungry than before, no sooner had his cock head parted the lips of her pussy, when she sat down - hard and fast - nearly making him cum with the shock. "I'm going to make you want to come back for more, is that okay with you?" she mewed. "You accomplished that when you dropped the robe," he panted.

"Just lie there and give it to me," Tammy moaned as she began to fuck him, riding him like a frenetic and supremely sexual cowgirl. Bouncing on his cock, her tits seemed to develop minds of their own, Gary couldn't believe that it was happening, the events of the past hour or so were too surreal. But here they were, locked together as she impaled herself on his cock, smiling with a look so lewd that he hardly recognized her. This orgasm was to be all his, it hit so quickly and so unexpectedly that he almost through her off of him. "Oh yeah baby, give all to me, give it up for Tammy!" Throwing her head back with abandon, she milked his cock for every last drop.

Another glance at the clock wrought a change in her demeanor. As his now limp member flopped out of her, she stood up and became more formal. "Time's a wasting Sweet mean," she said "we need to clean you up." That was an understatement, the entire lower half of his body was in some stage of wet or sticky. Toweling him off, she obviously toyed with the notion of testing his tumescent endurance one more time, but she was becoming more and more concerned with the clock and the impending return of her son.


"I'm going to need a lot of help around here Gary, I hope that you'll be available."

The reply stammered from his mouth, "sure, whatever I can do with... uh... to... uh... for you."

"Well, let's just get the outside painting job finished, and then we can concentrate on all of the inside work" she replied with a coy smile. Gary could feel his cock getting hard again, and choked back a small plea as she guided him out the door.

Whether his feet ever touched the ground during his return home is a matter of speculation. Passing up the plate of dinner that had been saved for him, he floated upstairs to his room to recover and reflect. The book that he'd been reading so avidly before was no longer on his desk though, and he decided that he'd look for it tomorrow. Meanwhile, down the hall his mother sat upright in bed, enduring the snores of her husband and reading with wide-eyed astonishment a new chapter in the "Chain of Fantasies."

12