All Comments on 'Chamber Maid's First Affair'

by FallenAngelLatina

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start

I enjoyed your story. Your English and grammar are good for second language.

I found your story erotic and pleasurable.

Thanks for a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great job

I really liked your story. Please keep up the good work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
the author needs an editor

An editor will fix some of the problems like "I told me how guilty" and "wanting to watch me fucked by other men and screamed " These incidence were just in the last paragraph.It takes away from the flow of the story when you have to stop and figure out what the author is trying to say. I voted on the content and concept of the story, which is good. Keep writing and fix the little annoying disruptions in the story and you will have a winner. Thanks.......Rich

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
For someone whose first language is not English.

You did very well. I would suggest you ask someone to look through the stroy next time. As for the story itself? Normally I wouldn't condone cheating for any reason. But in this story I wouldn't say you have an excuse but you do have several reasons for going outside of your marriage. I would urge you to divorce your husband and find someone who really cares for you. if it is your lover in the story, then go ahead talk to him see if he will help you out. Anyway nice story, I liked it.

SambranoSambranoalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Very erotic, sexy stroke story. Why anyone would complain about your English is beyond me. I pictured myself listening to your voice over the phone, both of us having phone sex. Who cares if you occasionally didn't use proper grammar. In fact, it was a turn on for me because it's how your mind works. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hilarious

and completely unerotic. You're a very naughty li...I mean enormous...girl and you deserve a good spanking. But I wouldn't dare. Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story! Enjoyed it thororughly.

Maria, That's a great story! Nick is such a lucky man. Your husband seemed like a jerk and deserved being cheated on. You are young, go fuck your brains out. Tell us more, girl. I love latin women, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A great voice for your character!

Great story. The English was very good, and the little hints that English is not your first language made the story even better. It gave a voice to your character.

Keep writing, you did a great job, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. One of the best. I really liked it because it was so believable. Very well written and it flowed well.

Keep up the good work.

Mike

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
being taken by a large cock

another hot story brilliant writing and story.

more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous