All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 05'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Don't mind the stupid anons who assume you are gay or....

I don't like cuck stories myself, so I won't rate yours. I read it to see what you had to say and how you say it. You do write well, so you should keep it up.

lcc_1949lcc_1949almost 14 years ago
Generall Not, But

Generally I don't read or enjoy cluck stories, however, you are showing a loving relationship, although at times she "hurts" C, nevertheless we are always aware of her deep love for him. Because of that I find I am enjoying your storyline and your characters. I certainly don't understand the lifestyle, but I do appreciate that you do not seem to be out to humiliate or destroy C or the marriage. I appreciate the love they have for each other and do hope that you don't destroy it by letting George become too possessive of her.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 9 years ago
sounds pretty loveless to me

"As she dressed she found herself unable to remember the last time she had spent the night out with C, much less go on a date with him."

Just my opinion, but that sure doesn't sound much like a very loving relationship. I guess I believe that spending time with each other, doing things together, like going out to dinner or to see a movie would be part of a loving relationship. It doesn't seem like C means anything more to Jean than a longtime loyal servant. She just doesn't have to pay him anything. Her lack of caring really makes this story sad. Even a femdom cuckold relationship needs love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous