Chance Encounter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

"Do you always cum this much?

He was still pumping and squeezing his manhood. "Si," he grunted.

She smiled thinking he and C shared the same trait. She thought it was unfair they weren't blessed with fire hoses capable of putting a woman's fire out. She concentrated on the plate of oysters maneuvering it while Carlo used his penis as though he were frosting a cake. Finished she put the plate down while Carlo tucked his penis back into his pants.

Jean reached into her purse, took out a piece of paper, and wrote her number on it. She handed it to Carlo who promised to call but thought it best if she and Paola met by accident. She said, "Carlo, you're not getting cold feet are you?"

He assured her he wasn't.

"Then you'll have to trust me. If you prefer I'll call her. You need to understand we're not a team. Once she and I get acquainted I'll know if she's receptive to what you want."

He nodded, "Okay." Deep down he hoped he had read his wife right that she wanted to dominate him on every level.

She dismissed him, "Now go."

The instant the door closed Jean scooted her bottom down, took her legs off of C's back and planted the soles of her feet on the edge of his seat and C resumed licking her. She reached under the table and pressed the back of his head to her signaling him to tongue faster. She was through being teased. Now she wanted to cum.

Cum she did hating to suppress her desire to scream. Even though she climaxed wordlessly she still couldn't keep her mouth closed. She called these orgasms her silent screams. C didn't stop his feverish leaking until she literally pried his face away from her pussy.

She sat there for a few minutes letting the orgasm's intensity fade. She felt relaxed and warm inside.

"C, you can return to your seat."

C crawled out from under the table and sat down. He looked sweaty. She handed him a napkin. He wiped his face.

"Your apology C was very nice and I accept it. Did you?"

"No."

"You could have. I figured what Carlo and I were discussing would trigger it."

He looked confused.

"You didn't hear?"

"Some."

She smiled, "Then you'll really enjoy the surprise he left you." She pointed to the plate and continued, "This should be a walk down memory lane. You and I running into Jose, and at a restaurant of all places. Remember what we did in the parking lot? How you dipped your fingers in me, pulled them out, and licked them clean and how you kept doing it until there was no more Jose in me."

C took a big drink from his glass draining it. His head was reeling. He had eaten lots of cum in his decades with Jean, but having it dribbled all over his oysters like Hollandaise sauce was a first. Even more unsettling was its source; he heard enough to know it came from Carlo, a cuckold in the making. What covered his oysters wasn't the ejaculate of a superior, but a peer. It was akin to eating his own cum. Worse it was cold and detached from its living source or from Jean's warm, inviting body.

It was in a way disgusting to contemplate so why he asked himself was he excited and aroused at the idea of eating those cum covered oysters in Jean's presence. Jean's face was why; her impromptu gift wasn't punishment, but reward. She wasn't belittling him for being a cuckold, but showing support. He might not be her man, but he was her cuck. He embraced her sexuality so it was only fair she embrace his. Jean believed what she and C shared was true love, complete acceptance of each other's virtues and vices, support and encouragement, not condemnation.

Her smile C thought was of happiness, wanting what she offered to him to be interpreted as a token of her affection, understanding, and appreciation. He picked up an oyster and put the meat drizzled with Carlo's ejaculate into his mouth. It was he thought delicious evoking recent and not so recent memories. He briefly chewed before swallowing it and immediately picking up another.

Jean's face continued to glow, but with lust. What he was doing she thought was a huge turn on. She observed, "It's good isn't it?"

He nodded yes.

She took her right foot and pressed it against his erection. Her discussion could wait until another time. She decided to go with the flow remembering how the best sex, like the best parties, was spontaneous void of a script.

He opened his legs as she began to massage his erection with her toes. She knew he wouldn't last long. He continued to eat as she rubbed him. As he consumed the last one she kneaded him harder. His hands gripped the edge of the table as he began climaxing. She could feel his penis contract each time he released more ejaculate. What they were doing was so sexy she thought. She decided he would need to get under the table again and quench her flame.

She was still massaging C's penis with her toes draining it completely of semen when the door opened. Both she and C jerked in surprise. It was Carlo.

He looked at Jean and said, "Jose wants to see you," followed by a pause before finishing his sentence, "Now."

Jean gave C's rapidly shrinking penis a final squeeze, put her shoes back on, slid out of the booth and without a backward glance left following Carlo. C stared at the back of her dress. Its synthetic material clung to her body, accentuating her meaty, muscular buttocks. The dress was dry save for the long wet spot separating her cheeks. Jean hoped people noticed.

Jean was quickly out of sight. Even though the door remained open it didn't provide much of a view as the booth they were in was down a hall off of the main seating area.

C was alone his imagination running amok as he pictured Jean walking through the restaurant the patrons nudging each other as she walked past seeing the wet spot as they studied her perfect ass.

His mouth tasted of oysters and cum. He wondered why cum left such a gummy taste in one's mouth; it quickly broke down but its presence lingered. His orgasm had been excellent, but all he was now left with was a quickly cooling and very large wet spot in his underwear. He knew it would soak through into his pants and everyone would notice. He had been in this situation before. He would block them from his mind and pretend no one was there.

He wondered how long he would be kept waiting. He wasn't hungry. He poured what was left of the wine into his glass and drank it in one long gulp. The sticky taste of Carlo's cum remained.

He looked at the artichoke dip wondering if he should eat it, let it be, or have Carlo take it back to the kitchen. He decided to eat it concluding Carlo couldn't take it back and it would go to waste sitting there. Besides he told himself he liked artichoke dip. He ate in silence picturing Jose fucking Jean.

Carlo appeared at the door with a tray in his hand. He placed a cup of fresh cappuccino before C.

"Sir, did you enjoy the oysters?"

C answered smiling as he spoke to the source of their topping, "Yes, they were delicious and a big surprise."

"I'm glad you enjoyed them sir. The sauce was your beautiful wife's idea."

C took a sip of the cappuccino, "It's good."

Carlo said, "Your wife thought you would welcome it. She wanted it to be much better than the last time you had coffee when she was with Jose. She told me to tell you to have happy thoughts."

C looked Carlo in the eye, "I will. If you see her please thank her for me."

Carlo envied C. He couldn't wait until his lovely Paola took a lover and returned to him contented and full of his cum. He would sit and dream of the two of them and masturbate again and again. Paola's love for him would grow as did her level of sexual satisfaction. She would thank him for the gift of sexual bliss and appreciate his willingness to concede defeat, to admit he was a clumsy underequipped lover, and to let others more capable do the job.

He thought C seemed so at peace. He had shared so little of his desires with Paola. He couldn't wait to tell her how aroused he got when she bossed him around or scolded him for something he had no control over. He wanted others to tame his shrew.

He didn't ask if C wanted to order dinner as he knew Jean would want him to wait. He took the empty plate, exited the room, and closed the door behind him to give C the solitude he deserved.

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers
12