All Comments on 'Changed and Tempted'

by spitzharder

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Spitz Better is more like it

I liked earlier submissions from this author, and they just get even better. Maybe I should recluse myself from comment as this story hit many of my favorite things: Is it when the dog bites, bee stings, T-Gurl on T-Gurl romance, gang rape avec piss, licking, kissing, sexy bodies, Masters, mild to insane BDSM, fancy houses, surgery? No, I've always wanted to be a drug runner and call my boss and say, "you won't believe this but I lost the stuff." JK. I enjoyed this work. It's an easy read, I identified with the characters as they seemed to draw me into their world. I look forward to more from this writer. In the mean time, I'm off to the garden to admire some statuary.

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
My Dream

I can't tell you how many times a day that I fantasize about such a thing being possible and happening to me. I think of being transformed in one big step like that, waking up and being completely a sexy woman, yet still having a functioning cock and balls and the feeling of being gay while having sex. I even imagine being able to produce milk like that. I cross dress almost every day but my Boyfriend is the only one who cums in me bareback. You wouldn't have to whore me out to repay a debt. I would do it willingly if you could make me into a sexy Shemale!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous