All Comments on 'Changed and Tempted'

by spitzharder

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
My Dream

I can't tell you how many times a day that I fantasize about such a thing being possible and happening to me. I think of being transformed in one big step like that, waking up and being completely a sexy woman, yet still having a functioning cock and balls and the feeling of being gay while having sex. I even imagine being able to produce milk like that. I cross dress almost every day but my Boyfriend is the only one who cums in me bareback. You wouldn't have to whore me out to repay a debt. I would do it willingly if you could make me into a sexy Shemale!

Riki

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Spitz Better is more like it

I liked earlier submissions from this author, and they just get even better. Maybe I should recluse myself from comment as this story hit many of my favorite things: Is it when the dog bites, bee stings, T-Gurl on T-Gurl romance, gang rape avec piss, licking, kissing, sexy bodies, Masters, mild to insane BDSM, fancy houses, surgery? No, I've always wanted to be a drug runner and call my boss and say, "you won't believe this but I lost the stuff." JK. I enjoyed this work. It's an easy read, I identified with the characters as they seemed to draw me into their world. I look forward to more from this writer. In the mean time, I'm off to the garden to admire some statuary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous