Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigit's presence had only slowed Gina's actions for a minute, she soon returned to the sliding she was doing on my cock which was now liberally coated with the result of her own arousal. I was lying there enjoying the feeling and just watching the gentle movement of her tits as she rocked back and forth. I lifted my hands to grab those large mammaries and Gina smiled as my hands closed around the flesh. I massaged as I got my hands in position, then pulled the now hardened nipples and was rewarded by a moan of pleasure from Gina and an extra firm pressure on my cock. Gina stopped what she had been doing, and then just sat there a bit as she looked at me. I returned her stare, directly into her eyes, and then urged her to 'mount up'.

Gina lifted off my cock far enough to move the tip into position and then slowly inserted the head between her well lubed pussy lips. Once properly located, she shoved downward forcing my cock deep into her vagina with a single powerful move. I felt the wonderful sensation of her talented muscles again squeezing the hard shaft I had inserted deep into her. She then started a slow rocking motion that allowed my cock to slide in and out slowly as her muscles pulled and squeezed it on its journey. The slow rocking did not last long, I could see the increasing lust in her eyes and knew it would not be long before she became more active.

I was right and Gina was soon rising up and then slamming herself back down on my cock. I was nice and hard, the feel of her hot and wet pussy was marvelous and helped me to rise to my peak. I wanted this to last, but from what I had seen from Gina yesterday, I realized that her own powerful libido would soon replace any thoughts she might have of slow and steady with lusty and passionate. She craved the feel of a cock in her pussy and once she had one there, she would use it to get herself off hard and fast. Gina must have been reading my mind, she was even now rising toward the orgasm she wanted so badly. Another stray thought crept into my brain as we were fucking, wondering just what Brigit might think once Gina started her orgasmic screaming. Nothing I could do about it at the moment, and I did not even want to try. Gina would come when she was ready and the result of her climax was what it was. I was getting too close to my own release to be worried about what Brigit might think.

I didn't have long to wait, Gina had started to move more erratically on my cock and her breathing had returned to the short, deep intake of air she had shown last night. She was also starting to moan and whimper with increasing frequency and volume and I had no doubt Brigit was hearing every sound as she worked about in the kitchen. Gina's pussy juices had been coating my cock and flowing down across my balls the entire time she had been riding me, but as her scream escalated to a crescendo, the amount of fluid coming from that hot orifice immediately doubled and she was in complete orgasm. The vaginal muscles again clamped my cock like a vise and my own semen had to force itself past the grip of her pussy to deposit itself deep into the depths of her vagina. I pulled her down across me as she continued to tremble and try to regain her breath. Her wonderful tits were crushed against my chest and I held her tightly to myself.

After several minutes like this, Gina had regained enough of her composure to speak.

"Did I hear something about breakfast?" she asked.

"Brigit will cook up pretty much whatever you want." I responded.

"I really don't want to eat and run, but I do have to get back. I think Mandy will worry if I stay away too long. Think we can get a quick shower and then that breakfast you mentioned without taking too much time?" Gina asked with a smile.

"No problem, shall we go?" I responded, rolling off the bed and offering my hand to Gina.

We managed to get the shower taken together with minimal sex play. Once out, Gina put on the robe she had been wearing yesterday as I put on my shorts and a shirt. Brigit cooked omelets and bacon to go along with the fresh croissant she had picked up this morning. Before I left to take Gina back to her place, I gave her a pair of my jogging shorts she put on commando and a t-shirt. She had arrived with only her suit yesterday and I thought she might like something else for day wear in the town. She thanked me for my thoughtfulness with a nice sensual kiss and we left for Phillipsburg.

My Range rover was parked out front where I had left it yesterday after leaving the airport. I knew my way around the island and soon we were in town, Gina directing me to the time share apartment complex she was staying in. She slid over and gave me a quick kiss as her goodbye, saying she had a wonderful time and maybe we could do it again sometime. I responded in kind and watched her nice ass as she walked into the building. I noticed her friend Mandy watching us from a third floor balcony and gave a brief thought to what she might be thinking herself before driving off.

***

Back at home, I engaged Brigit in conversation for a bit, she had already left before I arrived yesterday. I always enjoyed this time, I got a chance to practice my French although on the island most of the French residents spoke English. I was reasonably fluent, but did need to keep in practice regularly or I would lose it. Brigit did not speak of the events of the morning, rather she talked of goings on around the island and any concerns she needed to make me aware of regarding the house and its upkeep.

I had poured myself another glass of scotch which I sipped as we spoke. Noon had come and gone but since I did not get up, or at least get out of bed, until later, I passed on Brigit's offer to make lunch for me.

I watched as she moved through the house, cleaning and tidying up. Not that things were untidy or dirty, but she was a stickler for doing what I paid her to do and even if unnecessary, she still made sure everything was attended to properly. I liked watching her work, she was very attractive and always wore what I called the uniform of the French women on this island. It consisted of a short skirt, maybe 4 inches above the knees and a light blouse. The blouse had enormous arm holes and each time she lifted her arms, I could see a full profile of her nice breasts. I don't think any French woman here even owned a bra. I was surprised when I first bought the property to find that on the French side of the island, 2 piece bathing suits were priced individually. Why pay for a top if one would never wear it.

Soon, Brigit finished her tasks and left for the day. She had her own family to take care of and she had done more than was necessary around this house. I bid her adieu and I soon heard her ancient Peugeot chugging down the road.

I refilled my Scotch and sat inside just looking out over the ocean behind the house. I could not see as much from inside as I could from the patio, but at midday, the heat was more than I wanted to endure just now. The ceiling fan kept the air moving enough to be comfortable here, so I just sat and mused. I found myself doing this more often, and even though I told myself I came down here to get away from work and cold NYC, I really just wanted some alone time to think.

When I was younger, I had put my heart and soul into my work, many days spending 18 hours on the job. That was the price of admission into the club I was in and I did it without complaint. The reward for this dedication and effort was twofold -- I was rising in the eyes of my peers and my compensation was commensurate with my status. I made over $10 million a year before I was 25. My compensation had only gone up since then. Now, at age 41, I had been at the top of my game since I graduated at 23. It wasn't all work and the rewards were ample, but I couldn't complain. Still, lately I had been finding myself questioning my life more and more. I wasn't in the neighborhood of the uber-rich like a Bill Gates or a Warren Buffet, but I could see their houses from mine, if you know what I mean.

In our younger days, my peers and I followed the path that our predecessors had set out. We would work hard and we would play hard. I had been skiing in the Swiss Alps, diving off the Great Barrier Reef, hang gliding in Patagonia, white water rafting down the Colorado, all the fast living, hard driving activities I could find. I had owned a fleet of Mercedes, a dozen Porches, several Ferrari's, a Lambo, a couple of vintage Corvettes, and more I could not remember. I recently sold a Ferrari pseudo racecar I had custom built for myself for a million 5, $300,000 more than I had paid for it 3 years previously. In that time, I had put a total of 27 miles on the car, all of those at the Ferrari test track in Fiorano when I picked up the car. The car had been shipped from Italy to the US, put into climate controlled storage, and sold without me seeing it again. This really brought home the idea that I did not need to own all these cars. I rarely drove in the city, usually taking a car service whenever I wanted to go somewhere. If I really wanted to drive an exotic car, I could rent one from a specialty company or borrow one from one of my friends.

My revelation about the cars carried over to my homes. At one time, I owned the 2800 square foot condo on the Upper East Side of Manhattan I live in most of the year, the St. Maarten property, a villa in the south of France, condos in Aspen and Maui. I had bought them because I thought it was expected, but like the cars, had not been to several of the properties in years. I sold the Aspen condo outright, the Maui condo was bought by my company for the use of employees and favored clients, and I had toyed with the idea of getting rid of the French villa. I likely would, but hadn't found the time to make the effort. The island home here was one that I would hang onto, I was finding I liked being here more than in the City. I knew I had to be there to run the business, but if I could find a way to do that remotely, I might never leave the island here.

I stopped my mind from wandering long enough to refill my glass. I gave a quick thought to going down to the beach again, perhaps Gina would be there. I am not sure if I would invite her back even if she was. I had nothing against her, she had been a wonderful partner for the night, but I didn't think she was looking for anything even semi-permanent and I knew I wasn't. Deciding against the beach this afternoon, I finished the last of my Scotch in a single gulp, got my keys and headed for the Range rover.

I drove into town and found the building I had dropped Gina at this morning. I parked and walked inside, asking someone what apartment the 'hot blonde' was in. the man smiled broadly as he visualized Gina in his mind, then told me 3C. I took the elevator up to the third floor, found the right room and knocked.

Mandy opened the door and as she looked at me, her face was uncertain. I was going to say something when a look of recognition appeared as she looked at me more closely. I guess I was different now clothed than I had been yesterday, nude with my wet hair slicked back after my swim.

"Gina's not here." She said before I had a chance to say anything. "She went out with a guy she met in the lobby after lunch."

Be still my heart I thought, the melodic tones of an attractive woman with a southern accent, dripping with sugar and sweetness. To me, there is nothing sexier.

I think her latter comment was meant as a jab at me, letting me know that Gina had already found someone else.

"Actually, I came to see you. Mandy, isn't it?" I started.

"My friends call me Mandy. You can call me Amanda. And why would you come here to see me?" she asked.

Before I could answer, she raised her eyebrows and stated "Oh! I am the fallback. Gina is not here, so you are just looking for someone to keep you company in bed tonight!"

"Not at all. I really did come here to see you. I did not know if Gina would be here or not, but even if she was, I would like to talk with you." I tried convincing her my intentions were not those of the pussy hound she thought I was.

"Yeah, right. And what would you have me do? You want me to go back to the nude beach or maybe to your bedroom for another intimate dinner and 'dessert'."

She was saying the words, but still standing in the door not making an attempt to close it or tell me to go away. I took this as a good sign and continued.

"My intention was to ask you to dinner. We can go to any of the restaurants here on the island, or I can cook for you as I did for Gina last night. I expect nothing from you other than a nice conversation and a pleasant evening. If you decide to take me up on my offer, you can choose to leave at any time you like. Please say you will come to dinner with me?"

I could see that there was an internal conflict within her. I assume that she was trying to decide if having dinner with me would be appropriate, especially since I had spent the night before sleeping with her friend. The fact that she had not rejected me and my offer flatly was another sign that I think her will to refuse was weakening. I wanted to say more to try to convince her, but wasn't sure additional words would be a good idea at this point. She would have to make her own decision and it would have to be without any pressure from me. I had made my case and now I would have to await her answer.

"I am starting to get a little hungry. Gina always seems to have someone to eat dinner with, so I have been eating by myself the past few days."

I felt the ice was starting to melt and knew she had decided to take me up on my offer. I did not want to look too happy but smiled and offered her the choice again.

"Where would you like to go? There are any number of good places on the island, and one is still my own home, but the choice is entirely yours."

"Gina did say you are a good cook, but I don't know you well enough to try that just yet." We can find a restaurant around here tonight." Amanda replied.

I noticed the references she made that implied something might be possible after this evening, and that did make me smile internally. I had been intrigued with her from the time I was speaking with Gina yesterday. She was very attractive in her own way, though with a friend like Gina with her, most would not see Amanda's beauty. She was much more conservatively dressed than I imagined Gina to be and did not seem to be as forward, although she did not show much fear upon meeting someone like myself she knew little about.

"What type of food do you like? Do you have any preference about where we go?" I asked.

"I really like French food, though the couple of places we tried so far around here are not quite up to my expectations. I think they try to keep the French flavor, but have adapted it for the tourists."

I know a couple that are pretty good, but they are on the French side. We can drive there, but if you would prefer to stay near home, I think we can find something that might suit your taste."

"I think I would like to stay closer to the room. Maybe even some place we can walk if it isn't too far. Will that be OK with you?"

"Anything is fine. I will let you pick and we can get started. They might not be serving dinner just yet, most around here eat late in the European style. We can get drinks first or just walk around the town for a bit if you prefer." I offered.

"I'll need to leave a note for Gina. I really don't expect her to be back tonight, but just in case I will let her know I might be out late."

I wondered if she would mention that she was out with me in the note, but let the thought pass. I did not have any misgivings about taking Amanda to dinner and I would bet that Gina would not be concerned about us either.

Amanda finished her note, put it on the counter and took a set of keys from her bag. She left the apartment and locked the door behind her.

"OK if we just walk a bit? I have seen the area around here but don't feel like going too far right now."

"No problem. There are a couple of good restaurants within easy walking distance. You lead the way and let me know when you are hungry." I offered.

We walked along the street, passing shops and other tourists looking for trinkets to take home as a souvenir of their trip here. Mostly it was cheap junk, but some of the shops offered inexpensive gold and liquor for those who knew where to look.

"How long have you lived on the island?" Amanda asked.

"I really don't live here, I have a place in New York City where I work. I come here a few times a year and bought the home about 15 years ago. It was a status symbol back then, but now I wouldn't be without it. I really enjoy the slow times here, away from the hustle and bustle of the big city."

"Gina said you did something in banking. I imagine that there might be a lot of stress in that business." Amanda replied.

My job wasn't really in banking, but I guess one could make the connection. "It is sort of banking, we offer funding to those with good ideas who cannot get it in more traditional ways."

Amanda nodded and we continued to walk, stopping occasionally to look into a store window or check the menu posted outside a restaurant.

"How about you. What do you do when you are not on vacation in a tropical resort?" I asked.

"I work for the newspaper in Mobile. I'm not one of the big time reporters, I mostly do consumer affairs and fluff to fill in if we need more ink. Right now, I am happy doing this and the consumer things make me feel like I am contributing as much as the big talent is. Maybe one day I will get there, but right now I like things just the way they are."

"Sounds interesting. You get to do different things each day all within the same framework." I answered.

We had come to a small restaurant that I knew served pretty good French cuisine. It was not one of the larger and not too many came here, so the dining room was less crowded than other places were. I suggested we go inside and Amanda agreed. We were seated in a small dining room and the atmosphere was nice and slow, reminiscent of the European cafes. The waitress came to offer menus and ask about drinks.

"What would you like to drink?" I started

"Just water for now. Maybe wine with dinner." Amanda answered.

The waitress left and we were alone enough to talk without others hearing our conversation.

"How did you and Gina end up together down here?" I started.

Gina is my best friend Margot's sister. She and her sister were supposed to come down here but Margot had something come up at the last minute and she asked me if I would like to go in her place. I don't know Gina well, only through Margot. I knew she was wild but having been with her for the past few days, I found out just how wild she is." Amanda looked bemused at her answer. "Hooking up with a new guy each night is a bit more than I expected. What I've seen of the island is nice, but if I try to keep up with her I will be burned out by the time I get home. I thought I would have a chance to get some nice sun and relaxation in. I guess that if I spend the time by myself, I will be able to do that." Amanda stopped suddenly, looking at me as she spoke.

"I suppose you know something about the fast life yourself. You spent the night with her and did not even know her before you took her to your bed." She said the last before she had really thought through the whole idea, then blushed as she realized exactly what had come out.

I wasn't upset or angry about what she said, it was the truth.

"Gina offered me her body and I accepted. We each got what we were looking for and moved on. I agree it is probably not the best way to live, but it is what it is. I cannot say I was disappointed by the evening together. Gina is a very attractive woman and she made me an offer I couldn't refuse at the time." I tried answering.