Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to stop, not for a long time if my body would keep its climax at bay long enough to make Mandy scream in pleasure again. She was pulling me into herself with each stroke of my cock, using her legs to let me know she wanted me as deep as I could get into her. Our rhythm was perfect for each of us, both coming together at the same moment, and then allowing our joined crotches to part, only to come together again and again. Much as I wanted to keep going, I could tell by the fire building in my loins that I would not be able to suppress the pending explosion that was about to occur.

I whispered into Mandy's ear "I am just about there. Are you ready?" her only answer was a low moan and the feel of her legs tightening around my ass and pulling me into her pussy even harder. I didn't want to change a good thing, but instinctively my hips started moving faster and I felt myself shoving my cock into Mandy's hot pussy with more force than I had since we started. She responded and I could feel the twitching and growing spasms happening around my cock inside that warm vagina that held it so lovingly. Before I knew what was happening, Mandy removed her legs from around my ass, placed her feet flat on the bed and was bucking under me like a rodeo horse. She was screaming into the air with the climax that had been building inside her even before I started fucking. Seizing control of her body for a few seconds before the next convulsion overtook her, she moaned into my ear "Come in me. I want that hot juice inside my pussy. Let me feel you shooting into me with everything you've got. Fuck me like you mean it!"

I had every intention of doing just that, but her demands lent urgency to my efforts and I was sending hot jets of semen deep into her womb with every stroke. She felt the change and screamed her pleasure again, grunting every time a new volley hit the back of her pussy.

I stayed inside that hot, wet pussy as she tried to recover from the convulsive tremors that continued to wrack her body. I held her tight to me, kissing her neck and playing with her hair. Mandy was softly sighing, with occasional moans as a particularly sensitive tremor rolled over her. In time she calmed enough to say "That was great! My handsome suitor just gave me the best orgasm I have ever had!"

I had to laugh a bit, she had told Gina that I was her handsome suitor, though not by name. I assumed that she was only saying it to give Gina a hard time, but now maybe she hadn't just been kidding with Gina. Right now I wasn't ready to do any serious thinking, the high of the sex was still playing out as we lay together.

Mandy kissed me and then said "this bed is really wet! Did we do all of this?"

Well, it had been dry with clean sheets when we got in so we must have done it. Mandy tried to move out from under me, so I rolled off for a second to allow her to move away from the giant wet spot she had been laying in. She moved a bit, and then rolled onto her stomach, looking at me as I sat beside her. She didn't have to say anything, I knew what she wanted and lay down atop her back and surrounded her body with my own. Mandy was murmuring with the feelings, nothing understandable as I kissed her neck and tongued her ear lobe once in a while.

"This feels great. You are keeping me warm and secure, I want this to last a long time." Mandy whispered.

I wanted it to last too. She was warm under my body and as we lay there, my cock which had not fully softened was pressed between her very nice ass cheeks. Mandy felt it there about the time I was aware of the feelings I was getting from it nestled in that crack. Mandy started just teasing by flexing her cheeks a bit and making them move which had the effect of returning my cock to its former hardness. She felt the change, but didn't say or do anything other than what we had been doing for the past few minutes.

Perhaps it was instinct or maybe just excessive horniness but my cock started to slide up and down the valley between those ass cheeks. It was still slippery from being coated with our combined juices and those same juices had run down from Mandy's pussy and lubricated her. The sliding I was doing felt great, nothing too serious and Mandy continued to tease me by moving her ass slowly as we just enjoyed the feelings. I wasn't planning to start anything serious, just the feel of my cock sliding up and down across the warm valley between those cheeks was enough for me.

Mandy was sighing contentedly as we kept up the slow teasing. My cock had returned to full hardness, so it fit nicely into the channel between her cheeks, and suddenly, without intention, the head of my cock pushed against her rectum and slid in a couple of inches. She must have been so relaxed that there was no resistance to me just sliding in. I was horrified, I hadn't done it intentionally and started to apologize.

"I didn't mean to do that. Are you OK?"

Mandy had gasped as the head penetrated her but as I asked, she shuddered a bit, and then replied "Don't move. I'm not sure about this, but right now it feels kind of good. Different, but also sexy for some reason. Just don't you dare push it in any further!" she answered.

I had been ready to pull back immediately, but just lay still at her words. I could feel her sphincter involuntarily contracting and releasing pressure around the head of my cock and even though I was uncertain about being in her ass, the feelings were definitely arousing. I had done anal a couple of times in the past when a woman would ask for it, but this is not something I would normally try with any woman who did not initiate the act.

I kept Mandy wrapped up in my arms, now making an effort not to move any part of my body. I knew that it would not take much before my hips started thrusting if I did not maintain control. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt or upset Mandy.

As her muscles got used to the intruder within, the spasming of her sphincter slowed and then stopped. Mandy had relaxed as things settled, I could feel the previous muscle tension flow from her body. Now, as the involuntary spasms had stopped, I could feel Mandy squeezing her muscles as my cock head was once again gripped by her ass. She was now tightening then releasing those muscles regularly, sighing at the same time. I had to fight off another urge to start pumping into the tight ass that held my cock prisoner, the effort of my resistance only adding to the feelings in my cock. I could feel the fire inside my loins getting hotter and before long the contents of my balls were on their way up the shaft and soon to be deposited deep inside Mandy's ass. I could not hold back and almost before I could say that the end was upon us, there was a second release of my seed inside Mandy. She wasn't on her back so putting her feet onto the mattress to buck up wasn't happening, but she did a darn good job bucking her ass up at me as the hot jets blasted into her depths. I had to work hard to keep her from pushing her ass any farther onto my cock, I was pretty sure she would not appreciate the sore feelings tomorrow from having my entire organ shoved up inside her.

"I'm not sure how well I like that, but having you just inside my ass was kind of fun. I liked playing with the tip and making you come like that was a turn on. I'll have to think about whether I might like to do it again sometime." Mandy sighed as we lay there, my cock now shrinking and sliding out with a little plop.

I knew I was done for the night, and Mandy didn't suggest we do anything else but sleep, so I rolled off her back and we moved close together and went to sleep.

*****

When I awoke, the sun was coming in through the window strongly. My internal clock was still on St. Marten time and even though I felt like 7 AM, the time here was after noon. Funny, I could swear I smell coffee. I looked at Mandy sleeping beside me, her hair covering part of her face. She was still wearing the choker and that brought back the thoughts of seeing her in her new dress for the first time. That had been an amazing sight and one I would remember always.

I kissed her lightly, and then woke her gently. Mandy took a second to get her eyes open, holding her hand over them a bit as the sunlight flooded in.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Depends. It is after noon here but back in St. Maarten it is a bit later than 7 AM." I responded.

"What time do we go by?" Mandy asked.

"Any time you want. We don't really have to be anywhere on a schedule, but if you want to go back to the island, we should get going so we can take off while it is still light."

"I don't feel like getting up, but I guess you are right. We probably should get back." She said with what sounded like a little regret in her voice. "I am getting hungry, though. Do I smell coffee?"

"I thought the same thing. Let's go take a look." I said as I pulled her by the hand out of the bed.

We walked downstairs without getting dressed, somehow it just didn't seem necessary right now. In the kitchen I found a pot of hot coffee on the counter. There were some fresh croissant and a plate of strawberries, dates and oranges. I also saw some yogurt and goat cheese -- a farm breakfast.

"Looks like someone made us breakfast. See anything you like?"

Mandy had decided coffee was first, but she found a plate and took an assortment of the fruit and one of the croissants. I found myself something from the selection and we went out into the garden to eat.

Sitting naked in the garden, the midday sun shining upon us and having the view of a French countryside as background, I wondered just why I had thought to sell this place. I knew it was not practical to keep it if I only visited every few years, but times like this one almost made it worthwhile to hold onto. I left the serious pondering for later, I had better things to do right now. We ate slowly, not speaking for fear that anything said might intrude on the feel of the experience. Right now we could have been the only 2 people in the world and each would have been happy if that were so. Several times Mandy dribbled juice from the orange she was eating onto her breast and each time I leaned over and licked the juice off. After the first couple of times I think she started doing it intentionally. She would giggle as my tongue licked at the sweet flavor that was enhanced by the feel of a nipple beneath the juice. I knew this had to be casual teasing only if we wanted to get back to the island this day.

Too soon for both of us we finished our brunch and went upstairs to shower. Spending time in the warm water with Mandy was fun and if we did not have a self imposed time limit, we might still be there. Our island clothes were still in the car and I volunteered to go out and get them, but Mandy said she wanted to wear her new dress. She liked the feel of the silk against her skin and I was pretty certain she knew just how much I liked her wearing that dress. She pulled it on over her head and allowed me to fit it to her body, pulling the front low enough to expose much of her very nice breasts. Again, there would be no panties under the skirt, she wasn't about to let any panty line show. This time she did not seem the least embarrassed to be dressed the way she was. I put on my shirt and slacks but left the coat off in the warm sun. I looked around before we left to be certain that nothing had been forgotten and then left a note to my caretaker thanking him for everything he had done.

Too soon we were back on the road heading for the jet. Mandy looked amazing sitting next to me in the Ferrari, this time with the top removed and secured behind the seats. The wind blew her hair around and the skirt rippled as well, now riding high on her thighs as she sat in the luxurious leather seats. I was enjoying the view and the feeling I got from Mandy's presence made me push the car to its limits, driving it the way it was meant to be driven. We arrived at the hanger and reluctantly left the car behind. Walking inside the office Mandy was the center of attention, none of those present even knew I was there. After calling them back to reality, I left the car keys and had our flight plan filed and we were ready to go. The plane had been serviced and refueled. It was parked in the same spot I had left it in yesterday but now the stairs were down and ready for our departure.

Inside the cockpit, I went through the preflight check list and got instructions from the tower. Soon I was taxiing onto the main runway and then we were hurtling toward the end as the speed increased to the point I lifted us off the concrete. Mandy was sitting in the right seat, a headset on her ears to let her know what was happening. I knew the controllers here would be even stiffer than those in St. Maarten, but after the night I had just enjoyed a wicked thought came into my head. I looked to see that Mandy was belted in securely, and then the plane tipped over as we were banking right. The tip continued and we were soon upright again after completing a full roll. Mandy had squealed as the plane left vertical and was holding onto the arm rests as she just looked at me with a question on her face. I got an urgent call from the tower asking what happened.

"Gulfstream 352 to Marseille tower. We had a hydraulic lockup for a minute."

"Are you declaring an emergency, Gulfstream 352?" came the response.

"Not at this time. The problem seems to have cleared up. I think we will be OK." I answered.

I was jinking the tail left and right, as though I was testing out all the hydraulic controls. Mandy looked at me as she had listened to the conversation, and then said "You did that on purpose!"

"Who me??" I said with a big smile on my face.

Mandy laughed at my expression and we continued to climb to cruising altitude. Soon we had departed French airspace and were headed west toward North America.

*****

We had been in the air for about 2 and a half hours with more than 4 to go before we would be landing at Princess Juliana airport. Mandy and I had been making light conversation as we flew. I showed her the different types of clouds, pointed out an occasional ship in the water far below, just light fluff to pass the time. Mandy looked comfortable sitting there in the copilot's seat and as I was admiring those tits that were displayed for me to see, my cock started to twitch. I wasn't expecting that but once started, things were difficult to stop. I had an idea and was pretty certain Mandy would be willing to hear. I asked.

"How would you like to join the mile high club?"

Mandy looked at me with her eyes getting bigger, but not as big as the smile on her face. I was a member in good standing, having renewed my membership several times. I was more than happy to initiate Mandy into the club.

"What do we do?" was her only response.

I set the autopilot and though I disliked leaving the controls unattended, knew that things would go smoothly and nothing would require my attention for a few hours. I led Mandy back into the main cabin and was going to suggest she lay down on one of the reclining seats when she started taking off my shirt. That was soon followed by my pants and the boxers I wore underneath. She then pushed me down into the seat before I could offer her the same assistance in getting her clothes off. Mandy moved over to the seat and straddled my thighs, pulling her dress up around her waist. I understood what she wanted to do and reclined the chair back about half way. I was lying reclined and she took hold of my cock which had already made most of the journey to full erection. I felt the silk of her dress against my bare legs and knew the feelings she got from wearing that dress. Mandy moved down toward my feet and then bent to take my cock head into her mouth. She licked the head with her warm tongue and I felt her lips encircle my shaft. She continued to lick then started to suck gently, her one hand holding the base and the other toying with my balls. My hips instinctively started to thrust up into her mouth and she stopped long enough to say "you're too anxious. We will get there soon."

I forced my hips to relax and lay back letting Mandy's lips and tongue do their job. Before long, Mandy judged my cock wet enough to slide into her pussy and moved up to do just that. Her mouth action on me had aroused her to the point that her pussy was wet and dripping as she moved it into position over my cock. She settled onto my shaft, dropping all the way down until her soft ass rested on my thighs and my cock was fully surrounded by her hot pussy. Once settled, Mandy let go the skirt of her dress and it fell all around our joined crotches, preventing me from seeing the action happening under the soft silk. That materiel would move back and forth across my loins as Mandy was sliding herself up and down my cock. The feel of that hot pussy as well as the sensual feel of French silk was bringing my climax a lot closer to fruition much sooner than I really wanted. I would have preferred to stay here inside her for as long as possible, but the sensations I was experiencing at this moment might make that difficult to achieve.

Mandy put her hands onto my shoulders and used the added leverage to push her pussy hard onto my cock. I was getting a close up and personal view of her tits right in front of me as she bent forward to maintain her actions. I held her hips as she continued to control the speed of our coupling. I could feel her pussy start to tighten and clench at my cock, the grip it once held now becoming more random as she was moving closer to her own climax. I could hear her groan with the effort and also the sloshing sound each time my cock was driven deep into the wet pussy that was surrounding it, the air rushing past the skin of the plane the only other sound present. Mandy let me know she was getting close as her body started jerking and twitching even as she tried to keep her sliding pussy moving. She did not succeed long and soon was gripping my chest as she convulsed in my arms. I held my cock deep inside her warm body and lost my own battle for control. I filled her pussy for the second time in the last 12 hours and she slumped against me with a sigh of contentment. I held onto her, feeling the soft silk of her dress and the flutter of her eyelashes as they moved across my shoulder. We were still joined and the twitching of my cock inside her caused small tremors that made her jump slightly with each one. Soon she had calmed to the point she could again speak.

"Do I get a membership card or something now? Can you show me the secret handshake too?" Mandy giggled.

"It's a pretty exclusive club. There isn't any card, nor is there a handshake, but this is the secret member kiss!" I said, pulling her tighter to me and locking my lips onto hers. We kissed passionately for several minutes, just enjoying our closeness. We stayed like that for another few minutes then even though we would have preferred not to, decided to part and get back to normal. We each cleaned up and I got dressed.

Back to the routine one would expect on a jet flight, I retrieved the croissants that we had brought with us from brunch this morning and opened a bottle of wine I had found in the villa's kitchen. I am not sure how the FAA would like me having wine with a lunchtime snack, but right now I didn't give the matter another thought. Soon our stomachs were as satisfied as our libidos.

*****

The approach to St. Maarten had been much the same as the one to Marseille yesterday. Mandy sat in the right chair and watched everything with rapt attention as it happened. Soon we were taxiing to the hanger where the smaller jets were housed. After putting everything into place, we took our few things and left the plane. Just as with the staff in France, the personnel in this office noticed only Mandy. I was not surprised by this, I knew I was enchanted by her as well. After getting their attention, I took care of everything that needed my time and we went outside to find the Range rover. Right where I had parked it yesterday, we got into the hot interior and immediately jumped out. France had been cooler and I had forgotten just how warm the Caribbean islands could get, even in January. Soon the interior had cooled down as the AC did its job and we drove toward Phillipsburg.