Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit nervous, Mandy had decided to stay with me at my house after I had asked her to do so. I wondered how Gina would take the news. I know that there wasn't anything between Gina and me, but sometimes you can never understand what other people will find a problem. Right now we were heading back to their apartment so Mandy could get her clothes and other belongings. I had thought about just waiting in the car for her, but that was the coward's way. I don't really know just why I was so nervous, I had dealt with many corporate titans in my career and had never been intimidated by any of them.

We went up to the third floor and then to the room. Mandy tried the door before looking for her key and it opened as she turned the knob. She walked inside, calling "Gina?"

Gina came out of the bedroom at the sound of her voice, hands behind her back trying to fasten the catch of her bikini top. As she saw Mandy, she stopped dead in her tracks, her hands falling to her sides.

"Whoa, look at you. And, freshly fucked too! Good for you!"

Mandy had blushed as Gina spoke but was smiling at her comment. Gina then noticed me behind Mandy and her eyes opened as she recognized me.

Looking at Mandy, she again said "Good for you, Mandy!" Her comment was completely sincere, not a trace of remorse or jealousy.

Mandy then spoke "I'm going to be staying with Charlie. I stopped in to get my things."

"I guess I know who the handsome suitor is now." Gina said with a smile. She had been standing there with her top hanging around her neck but not doing anything to cover her very large breasts. Looking down and seeing her breasts exposed, she laughed and tossed the top onto a chair. "What the heck, we're all friends here!"

Mandy went into the bedroom to get her things together and I was left with Gina. She looked at me and said "You never told me you have a red Ferrari."

I wasn't sure just how serious she was about this, but her growing smile showed me she was busting on me and I relaxed that there wasn't going to be any issue about me seeing Mandy.

"I never told you I had a jet either." Smiling at the comment. Gina laughed and her breasts jiggled as her chest moved with the laughter. They were indeed impressive and I could remember them crushed against my own chest, but right now I was remembering the feel of Mandy's breasts against my chest last night.

Gina returned to seriousness, saying "Looks like Mandy got the better part of this trip. She deserves it and I hope you will take good care of her."

I was surprised, I didn't expect Gina to be thinking like that. I guess I had assumed her only thought was her own pleasure and she was only here with Mandy due to her sister not being able to join her. Now, she seemed more like a caring sister than just another person drawn together by circumstance.

"I don't think you will have any problem finding someone for yourself." I offered.

"Yeah, I don't have any problem finding men, but the ones I do find only see me for my tits, not the real me." Gina was almost sad with the comment but emphasized her words by lifting each large breast in her hands as she spoke. She came out of the sadness quickly, laughing "They are difficult to miss, though aren't they?"

I had to admit that they were.

Mandy returned from her task with suitcase in hand. We were ready to leave and after saying goodbye to Mandy, Gina asked if she would see her on the flight back.

"I'm not sure, I might see if I can stay here longer. I'll let you know."

I offered "You are welcome to stop by any time. Come over for dinner and I will cook for the 2 of you. You know the way."

Gina smiled and replied "that sounds like fun. Thanks for the offer, I think I'd like to do that."

It was time to leave and after Mandy again said bye, Gina gave her a little hug and quick kiss on the cheek. She came over to me and gave me the same hug, but a little longer, pressing her still naked breasts hard into my chest. She kissed me softly on the cheek, and then added "Remember what I said, take good care of Mandy."

The drive back to the house went quickly and I carried Mandy's bag into the bedroom. We each felt the effect of the jet lag and decided a quick dinner would be in order before an early bedtime. Since we had been wearing the same clothes for quite a while now, even though I was reluctant to see Mandy take her dress off, we each stripped down and put on one of the robes I kept in the house. I found steaks in the refrigerator and the fire outside was soon hot enough to get them going. I put together another simple salad and some pasta with a carbonara sauce to go with it. Mandy opened a bottle of wine and had 2 glasses poured as I served the steaks outside on the patio. I had last been here with Gina, eating dinner in a similar manner, but right now, looking at Mandy, I could barely remember what Gina had looked like. As we ate, Mandy stopped for a minute and watching my face over her wine glass, said "You know, I think I could get used to this."

*****

[Author's Note] I expect to continue the story, but right now am not sure what direction the story will take. I will set this one aside and work on something else as I wait for inspiration. Thanks for reading.