Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, Amanda took hold of the bottom of her tank top and lifted it up and over her head, setting it on a chair next to her. She had a deep blush on her face as she again looked at me, now standing there in just her shorts. I was looking at her naked breasts as they stood free from confinement in front of me. Her light brown nipples started to harden, maybe the air was cool and maybe she was aroused by her partial nudity in front of me. There was no sag at all to her breasts, even though they were large enough that one might expect them to be sagging as she got older. They were not nearly as large as Gina's, but what woman's were. The blush started to diminish and then Claudine urged her to remove the shorts. Right back to bright red, she did as she was asked, not quite as uncertain as she had been with the shirt. Amanda was now standing there in just her white bikini cut panties.

Before she got too nervous, Claudine told her to lift her arms high and helped her to slide the dress over the arms and down over her body. It slid down and hugged her curves so that Claudine had to help pull it the final few inches. Amanda started pulling and smoothing it here and there to get it into proper position. She finished with her attempts when Claudine stood back to take a look at the full effect. She immediately went back to Amanda and started pulling at the low neckline. Amanda had pulled the dress up around her breasts but Claudine took hold, causing Amanda to gasp a bit, and pulled the top lower until Amanda's breasts were uncovered almost to the nipples. I saw Amanda look down at her cleavage with a wide eyed glance but I thought the effect was great. The dress fit her like a glove, hugging her curves and making her look fantastic. Amanda's blush had disappeared again as Claudine made some minor tucks here and pulls there, getting the dress to look the way she wanted.

Satisfied that things were to her liking, Claudine asked Amanda to turn around to check the back. Immediately I saw what Claudine was clucking about, there was a noticeable panty line across the top of her hips as the dress clung to them. Amanda looked back at herself in the mirror and tried to smooth things out with her hands. No matter how she tried, the line would not go away.

"Vous devez enlever les culottes" Claudine commanded.

Even with her rusty French, Amanda understood what Claudine had told her. The panties had to go. She tried a few more unsuccessful attempts to smooth away the line, but nothing helped. Claudine repeated herself, adding a couple of finger snaps to emphasize the words. Finally, with an embarrassed smile, Amanda reached up under the skirt of the dress and pulled the panties out. With them removed, the line across her hips was gone and the dress looked amazing on her. Actually, she looked amazing in the dress. I guess each complemented the other and the effect was incredible. Her light brown hair worked beautifully with the color of the dress and her figure was perfect for it.

Claudine beamed at the result and I could not stop staring at Amanda as she stood there on display for me. I think she was getting embarrassed as well, but at the same time she was starting to appreciate the look. Claudine held up 1 finger and went to a case in the front of the store. She returned with a rose velvet choker that had some red stones, either ruby or garnet, presented in a white gold setting. She fastened it around Amanda's neck and the transformation was complete.

I went to the car and got my own clothes as the women made small talk. They watched me change, I guess they were entitled as I had seen Amanda undressed earlier. I was wearing a sport coat and even though it was top of the line, I felt underdressed next to Amanda. We both put the clothes we had been wearing in a bag and went up front where my platinum Amex took care of things. We each thanked Claudine for her time and assistance. She said seeing us together was thanks enough and hoped our dinner went well.

Outside, I could not say enough to Amanda about how good she looked in her new dress.

"Amanda, I can't believe how beautiful you look. I know it is only a dress, but somehow, wearing it really accentuates the beauty I knew was there."

The blush came back, but also a playfulness. "I guess now that you have seen me nearly naked we know each other well enough you can call me Mandy. Right now I feel really exposed, my breasts are nearly falling out and I am not wearing panties. I can't believe I am doing this."

We had reached the car and I opened the door for her. As she got into the low car, the skirt of the dress rode up her thighs, showing me a good amount of skin. Really it was no more than I had been able to see when she was wearing her shorts earlier today, but somehow her legs looked a lot sexier in the new attire. The dress was not so tight to look slutty, but the silk seemed to cling to her body as she moved. I knew that being with her tonight would really be a boost for my ego.

We drove a few miles further, the directions to our destination also programmed into the GPS. We arrived at a small restaurant, not quite the intimate café I might have liked, but not a huge place either. The owner greeted us and led us to a table near the back. Even though the dining room was dimly lit, everyone stopped what they were doing as we entered, all eyes on Mandy, almost as if a spotlight was on her. We sat down and the rest of the diners went back to their own conversations. There had been some other exotic cars in the lot, but even with the jet set here, Mandy was the best looking woman in the room.

The atmosphere here was much different from the restaurant last night, maybe the fact that everyone was speaking French had something to do with it. We perused the menu, and then asked the waiter to recommend something. We ended up having a nice fish soup, some escargot, and a fish pasta accompaniment to the roasted duck. I was also grateful that the staff did not freak when we ordered white wine, almost a sacrilege here in southern France. Everything was delicious and there was no question in either of our minds that this was a true French dinner. Everything was perfect and Mandy would not stop thanking me for doing this for her. We finished the dinner with a glass of cognac and left the restaurant shortly after 11. Since we were on a different time schedule, 11 o'clock here was only 6 o'clock in St. Maarten, so neither of us was tired from the late hour, but the length of the day did have some effect on us.

Driving back toward Marseille, I asked Mandy if she wanted to get back in the air to return to the island or if she would prefer to stay over here for the night and leave in the morning.

"I know I'll be sleeping either way, so maybe a night in a real bed would be better than trying to sleep on one of the plane seats."

"Fine by me, we can get some rest in the villa then take our time in the morning. We are 5 hours ahead of St. Maarten here, but regardless, we won't be in until late tomorrow afternoon. Will Gina be worried about you if you don't come home tonight? We can call if you want." I added.

"She doesn't tell me where she is all the time, but sometimes I think she does appear to be worried about my well being. Maybe like the older sister who feels the need to take care of a younger sibling. Yeah, it will probably be a good idea to let her know I won't be back until later... that is if she is even back at our room."

I had given the latter a bit of thought. I didn't know Gina that well, though the personality type wasn't difficult to figure out. She may well be home or perhaps gone with another partner for the night. Still, the fact she was concerned with Mandy's welfare was a sign that maybe she wasn't totally centered on her own pleasure.

We arrived at the villa about midnight. I had not been here for 3 years, but the place looked just as I had left it the last time I stayed. Everything was well cared for and the place looked as if someone had been living here all along. My caretaker gave this house the same kind of service that Brigit did to the island home. I really did not want to lose the services of Rene, but I couldn't justify keeping a place like this if I only used it a day or more every few years. I am sure he could find employment with a new owner, but perhaps his continued service might be part of whatever sale agreement I made. Something to think about later, we were here now and after a call to Gina, we would get some sleep.

The phone service here in this part of France had never been the best, so I gave Mandy my sat phone. It would work anywhere in the world and had been indispensible to me on more than one occasion. I knew cell service on the island was spotty but maybe if she was lucky, Mandy could get through to Gina's cell. She entered the number and said it was ringing shortly afterward.

"Hello, Gina, this is Mandy." she started.

I couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, so had to imagine what was said from the side I could hear.

"Yes, I'm OK. No, there aren't any problems, I just wanted to let you know I won't be back tonight."

A few more seconds of listening...

"NO, everything is going just fine." She repeated, then "I bet you'll never guess where I am now."

I wondered if this was a bit of bragging or just a subtle dig at Gina and her own behavior.

"Not even close! Let's just say I am here with a handsome suitor who drives a red Ferrari and has brought me to his French villa for the night." Mandy laughed as she said the last.

I could hear the voice on the other end a bit louder now, but still not loud enough to hear what was being said.

"Well, I did have a glass of cognac, but I am not drunk. OK, we did have wine with dinner too. You'll just have to wait until I get back sometime tomorrow to hear all about it. OK, bye."

"I don't think she believed me. I got the feeling she might have thought I made it all up to compete with her adventures so far. She might even be a little jealous. I don't think she has anyone to spend the night with tonight."

"Is that a bit of one upsmanship I detect in your voice?" I asked.

Mandy smiled as I said this. "I didn't plan it that way, but maybe..."

*****

"Are you ready, my dear?" I asked.

Mandy had been holding my arm or I had been holding her hand most of the time since we left the dress shop. She was soft and warm and it just felt natural to be close to her. I led us to the master bedroom and Mandy came along without protest. We each knew there would be no sleeping in separate rooms tonight.

The bedroom was large, furnished in the French provincial style. The huge 4 poster bed was sitting on a step up from the main floor of the room, the covers pulled back exposing the silk sheets. Moonlight was coming in through the open curtains of the high window and illuminated the bed. Mandy turned to me and pulled close, pressing her soft body against mine. She kissed me, not the soft kiss on the cheek from last night, but rather a hard, passionate kiss that went on for long minutes. Gone was the coy young girl of this morning or the icy woman of yesterday afternoon. I returned her passion, moving my tongue out to meet hers as they fought to a tie within her mouth. Mandy was moaning as she started sliding her body against mine, the smooth silk of her dress moving across her skin as we slid together.

"The dress feels so good on my skin, I love the feel of this silk." Mandy purred.

"The sheets are silk, I bet you will like them on your naked skin just as much."

Mandy looked at me, then her smile got bigger. "I think I know now, but I will let you know for sure shortly."

With that comment, she started pulling my sport coat off, saying that I would have to be naked as well to appreciate the full effect of the silk sheets. I wasn't going to disappoint, so helped her with her task, setting the jacket aside before the shirt and pants followed. I was standing before Mandy in just my boxers, the front starting to tent impressively. She had seen me naked on the beach the other day, but now I assume she had no hesitation about looking me over closely. I know I was going to do the same to her as soon as I helped her out of that dress.

I slipped the boxers down and stepped out of them. I then looked at Mandy, she knew what was coming next. She raised her arms and I took the top of the dress and lifted up. It slid up and over her body with a soft swish and then she too was naked. She was still wearing the choker and neither of us made a move to remove it. Looking at her beautiful body silhouetted in the moonlight, I realized just how attractive she was. She did not need the dress to make her look any better than she looked totally naked. With our inspection of each other over, I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

The cool sheets made her body tremble as I laid her down and my first touch of her breasts added to the shivering she was doing. Her eyes showed that she didn't mind the feeling, and soon it was replaced by her own movements as she shuddered beside me while I fondled and massaged her breasts. The nipples jumped to attention with my first touch, and now I was going to take the opportunity to get them into my mouth where they would receive some attention from my tongue. Mandy was purring deep within her chest, almost cat-like with the feeling I was giving to those breasts. I sucked the nipple of the left hard enough to elicit a deep groan from her throat while she pulled my head hard into the breast. I continued to suck that one and at the same time I pulled the right until it was hard and anxious for my mouth. Switching sides, Mandy allowed me to have free use of my head for a few seconds before she again pulled my face hard into the breast I was giving my attention to.

I slid my hand down her flat stomach until I felt the tickle of her pubic hair, short and trimmed for the bathing suit she wore. I played with the hair for a few seconds before moving my fingers further down and feeling the wetness that was even now starting to coat her outer lips. Mandy was moaning from the combined stimulus of her breasts and her pussy, but pulled my head from her breast long enough to look at me and demand "Eat my pussy!"

It wasn't a request, she wanted it now and I was more than happy to oblige her. Giving the right nipple one last quick nip of my teeth, I moved myself down between her legs as she parted them fully for me.

I got a close look at her exposed pussy, fully in the moonlight now. I wanted to savor the moment, but Mandy again said "Eat me now! O God, I have wanted this all day. I've been so wet and when I took my panties off under that dress, I could barely keep from jumping you right then. Make me scream!"

Mandy didn't seem quite so shy and innocent now as I had imagined her to be. Her arousal was apparent and needed to be satisfied, I had no doubt that she would tell me exactly what she expected. With her orders fresh in my ears, I moved my mouth into position to give her what she wanted. The wetness of her pussy was already dripping onto the sheets beneath her and I would add to that wetness by increasing her vaginal juices that would mix with my own saliva.

The first touch of my tongue against her outer lips sent another shiver over her entire body. I looked up and watched as she lay there with her eyes closed and her hands gripping the sheets while each movement of my tongue caused a tremor in her body. I watched her breasts jiggling with each tremor that my tongue was causing in her, the nipples still rock hard and pointing to the sky.

I teased the lips for a few minutes, her moans and whimpering letting me know she was happy with the action. I knew what would make her happier, and moved up to find the hard clit that was swollen and ready, bright red with the engorgement of blood. A quick swipe of my tongue across that bud caused her to moan and lift her pelvis off the bed. The feeling was intense for her, each time I brushed my tongue across the clit, she was bucking and whimpering, begging me not to stop. I had to grab onto her hips in order not to be thrown off with the wild bucking she was doing as she writhed in pleasure. My cock was like steel as I worked and it was also begging me to give it the freedom to test the pussy I was eating, but my mind knew that its time would come. I would keep Mandy so aroused that she would be begging me to let her feel my hardness inside her pussy any time now.

The bed beneath my face was a soaking mess, the combined liquids of our pleasure had continued to flow from my mouth and Mandy's hot pussy. Her bucking had gotten progressively more active, and it was only a question of just how much more she could take before surrendering to the massive orgasm that was building within her body. We each knew it and as Mandy reached the limit of her ability to stand any more tongue fucking from me, she announced to me and anyone within hearing that she was on her way. The force she was able to exert on my body as she lifted up off the bed beneath me was unbelievable. I would not have been able to hold on if my hands had not been gripping her hips the entire time. She again pushed up hard with her feet that had moved flat onto the bed and was bucking with every tremor that my tongue induced in her being.

I slowed my licking and she held my face hard against her wet pussy, again demanding "Don't stop!"

I was willing to keep going, but I wasn't sure she could really take any more just now. Besides, my cock had continued to tell me it was waiting its turn and I did not want to disappoint my favorite organ.

After another minute to let her recuperate, I moved up and faced Mandy directly. She was still breathing hard, but the smile on her face was huge and she kissed me again with passion. Her arms wrapped around me and she moved her legs to wrap them around my waist.

"I could stay like this all night!" she sighed into my ear.

I could have let her, but I knew that there was more to come and we were each ready. My cock was still rock hard as it had been the entire time I was eating her and as I had moved up to lie atop her, it was crushed between our bodies, waiting its turn patiently. Mandy loosened her grip on my waist with her legs long enough to grasp the lonely organ and position it between her wet lips, inviting me to do the honors and enter her. I was up to the task and soon we were joined in carnal bliss, my cock moving slowly back and forth as I slid it into her wet pussy then pulled out. From the way she had demanded I eat her, I almost expected her to insist I fuck her hard and fast as well, but she was content to let me control the speed of our love making and I wanted this part to last. I had been waiting to feel the inside of her welcoming pussy for 2 days now and even though I would have been content to keep things platonic if she wanted, I was happy things had turned out the way they were.

I kept the pace slow and easy, the feeling I was experiencing was magic. She was pushing up to meet my every thrust, but we were enjoying a slow, intimate time together. There was no haste, none of the frantic pounding I had done with Gina, just a pause in both our lives where we could each enjoy the other fully without concern for anything but our mutual pleasure. I knew Mandy would come when she was ready and I could keep stroking my cock into her for as long as necessary. The feelings in my cock were incredible and the sighs and whimpering coming from Mandy as I slid into her were comfortable yet arousing.

"I love the feel of you inside me, you fill me up so full. Promise me you will keep doing this forever. I don't want this feeling to go away." Mandy murmured into my ear.