Charly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, Wayne caressed the side of her face, and softly called her name. A few minutes later, Charly stirred in her husbands arms, and finally awoke. She asked what time it is. Wayne said, "3:15 P.M., we should get home, so we can be ready when Ben get there with the bus."
As much as Charly loves to perform, she knew she had to get up, but she really just wanted to stay there wrapped in the love and comfort of her handsome husbands arms. A minute or two later, after Charly stretched herself in his arms, she finally got herself up and dusted herself off. Wayne was busy shaking and folding the blanket. Charly grabbed her purse and waited for Wayne. Once he finished folding the blanket, he grabbed Charly's hand and they walked hand in hand back to the car. Once there, Wayne unlocked the trunk and placed the blanket in. While Charly got in the passenger seat and strapped on her seat belt. Wayne got in and strapped on his, then started his car and backed out of the parking spot and left the park, and headed home.
Once the pulled in the driveway, they parked the car, and got out, Charly opened the back door to the car, and got out her dry cleaned outfit, as they headed inside their house. Charly said that she was gonna take another shower, and wash her hair. She wouldn't be long, so that Wayne could take his.
Wayne, quick thinker that he is.. says, "it would go a lot faster is we showered together."
Charly says, "is that all you think about Wayne?" With a mock/kidding tone to her voice.
Wayne says "you make me feel like a man really should, I love You Charly Belle."
"And You are my music, and my song, I love you too Wayne," said Charly. As she headed for the stairs and the bathroom to take her shower.
Once Charly was done in the shower, she wrapped a towel around her beautiful long brown hair, and one around her beautiful body, then she got out of the tub. She went to the sink, and took the towel off her head and grabbed her comb and combed her hair, then she plugged in her hair dryer and her curling iron, and went to town blow drying and styling her hair. When she was done, she hollered at the top of the stairs that the bathroom was free for Wayne. He quickly said, "be right there." Charly went into the bedroom and grabbed another pair of sweats and a T-shirt, for herself. And towel dried herself off, and got dressed. Grabbed a pair of socks out her drawer, and put them on with her sneakers. Wayne then bounded up the stairs, and headed into the bathroom, grabbing a towel out of the closet, and placing it on the rack by the tub. He then turned the water on, and got in and took his shower. Charly went down stairs and grabbed a drink out of the refrigerator, and went to the living room and sat down on the couch, turned on the TV and waited for Wayne to finish in the shower, and for Ben the bus driver to arrive with her bus, for the concert at the Tennessee State Fair. Charly decided to do her make-up while on the bus, and once at the fair, she would change her cloths. She knew she had time before the 15 minute sound check.
Charly heard the water to the shower turn off, and her face just blushed. As she remembered this morning, when they made love in the shower and then finished showering together, then made love again, this time in their bedroom. Charly continued to watch TV as Wayne was upstairs toweling himself off, and blow drying and styling his hair. After about a half hour Wayne appeared in the living room. Charly so engrossed in her the TV show she was watching, didn't notice until he appeared next to her. She then reached out and took Waynes hand and motioned him to sit down on the couch with her. Wayne sat down, then she placed her feet across Wayne's lap, and his arms went across her legs as they sat, waiting for Ben, the bus driver to appear with her bus.
Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. Charly moved her feet off of Waynes lap, as he started to get up and head to the door. Once there, he opened it, and it was Ben. "Hi, Ben, please come in."
"Thanks, Wayne," he said, as he entered Charly and Wayne's house. Wayne hollered to Charly that Ben was here. Charly said, "OK," as she turned off the TV and placed the remote on the coffee table in front of the couch, and got up and headed to the foyer to where Wayne and Ben were standing. Charly says, "Hi, Ben."
"Hi Charly, how are you?," said Ben.
"I'm good, and you?, she said in return.
"Fine, thanks," said Ben.
"I'll be right back, I forgot my purse," said Charly.
"We'll be outside," said Wayne.
"OK," said Charly as she bounded up the stairs to their bedroom and forged her purse.
Wayne and Ben waited outside for Charly to retrieve her purse. Charly was upstairs retrieving her purse, then made sure everything was off and unplugged, in the bedroom and the bathroom. Once she decided that everything was OK, she turned off the lights and headed down stairs, to the foryer. She grabbed her evenings outfit that was hanging by the door, then turned out the light in the foryer and opened the door. Wayne and Ben were making some small talk, as she appeared outside. Charly turned around locking the door behind her. She then appeared at Waynes side, as he said, "ya'll ready there, my love."
"Yup," said Charly, "I'm all ready," she continued.
They traveled themselves to the bus, and all got in, Charly and Wayne went to the middle of the bus and sat down. Each remembering the first time they sat there getting to know each other. Ben, the bus driver asked if everyone was ready. Wayne and Charly spoke in unison and said, "yup, think so."
Ben says, "OK, we're ready to roll." And then he started the bus and headed out of the driveway, and onto the road, heading for the highway. Charly stared out the window for a moment, watching the trees go by, then once on the freeway, she watched the cars fly by her bus. She then turned on WSM Nashville, and as she did, she heard them advertise the Tennessee Stare Fair. Then advertising the big event of the evening.. her concert. Charly's face lit up like the fourth of July. She then squeezed Waynes arm, and leaned her head upon it, as they traveled further down the road.
The radio was playing another good mix of music, in Charly's mind. Even one of her songs after the advertisement. "And here's the raining most Promising female vocalist of the year, and tonight's Awesome entertainment at the Tennessee State Fair, Charly McClain, with Who's Cheatin' Who," said the announcer. As the bus went on, Charly just squeezed Waynes arm again, and rested herself, before the big event.
Finally the bus pulls into Nashville. With a few miles down the road, to the State fair. The entrance to the state fair was in sight. And Charly stirred in Waynes arms, as the bus came to a halt. Ben was talking up front in the drivers seat, to someone outside his window, askin' where he should park. The man seemed nice as Charly heard him talkin' to Ben. Then all of a sudden she heard Ben say thank you, and put the bus in motion again. Maneuvering around, and finally parking in the spot close to the back of stage, where an hour and a half later she would be singing with Wayne, her handsome husband. As the bus came to another halt, Charly finally stirred one last time, and reached up and gave Wayne a huge kiss on his mouth, which he accepted . Then she stretched herself again. Charly was tired.. but the show must go on, as they say.
So Charly got herself up and went to the back of the bus and got out her make-up bag and started applying her make-up. Then when she was done, her publicist Jeannine appeared, and said, "Charly!"
Charly got up and gave Jeannine a hug, then the two exchanged some small talk about the evening. Then Jeannine said, "I think they're ready for the sound check." Charly said, "I'll be ready in a minute, I need to duck into the little cowgirls room," as she laughed.
Jeannine laughed, as she said, "OK."
So Jeannine left the bus, as Charly made her way to the little cowgirls room. When she was finished, she washed her hands and dried them on a towel that was on the rack. Then she headed out of the bus and to the stage, where she met Jeannine again, this time standing next to Wayne. Charly and Wayne went and did their sound check. After the 15 minutes were up. Charly and Wayne went back to the bus and Changed their cloths. And milled around the bus for a while, until it was time to perform.
"You look absolutely gorgeous, Charly Belle," said Wayne.
"And you look as handsome as the day I met you," my handsome husband.
Once close to show time, they exited the bus and headed to the back of the stage, talking and milling about with Jeannine, and the rest of the band and crew. Which most of them commented on how beautiful Charly looked in her bright blue pant suit. And Wayne in his jeans, handsome shirt, and sneakers. The band went out on stage first, and got into position, and as they did, Charly then gave Wayne a huge kiss on his mouth. Which ended as the announcer announced her.
"The great state of Tennessee is very proud to welcome the raining Most Promising Female Vocalist of the year, Ms. Charly McClain."
As the announcer finished with his announcement, and the crowd started cheering for her, she entered the stage. The band stuck up the first chords to "Who's Cheatin' Who," then when it was over, they went into "Sleepin' With The Radio On." Then after the two songs were over with, Charly says "how ya'll doin' tonight?" The crowd cheered their response. Then Charly said, "It's great to be back in Nashville. The great state of Tennessee, and y'all the fans, have been extremely wonderful to me, and I appreciate ya'll very much."
Then after a few more songs, she let's the instruments die down. Then she says, "Would ya'll please welcome my husband, Mr. Wayne Massey." Wayne appears on stage, with a headset on, and the intro. to the next song beings, "With Just One Look In Your Eyes." During the song, they stand close to each other, but far enough apart to tell that they are holding hands. Then after the song, Charly says, "my husband, Wayne Massey everybody." The crowd applauds, as Charly leans in a gives her husband a kiss. Then Wayne gets more than he bargains for, Charly whispers something in his ear. "Wait'll we get home, big boy, I'm gonna let the woman in me come out tonight, all night long." The crowd went crazy with applause. Then someone brought Charly back to reality, when they said, "you go girl!" Charly's face just blushed. And she said, "OMG! ya'll weren't supposed to hear that." Realizing that what she had said went right through Wayne's headset and into the audience. Wayne just stood there with a grin on his face, and said, "Darlin', I can't wait!" Charly again just blushed. Then said, "how 'bout another song?" "You Are My Music You Are My Song," then "You Make Me Feel So Good," "When It's Down To Me And You," and "We Got Love," which she sang with Wayne. After the songs were over with, Charly again says, "my handsome husband, the love of my life, Wayne Massey everybody." The crowd gave their enthusiastic applause. Wayne then waved to the audience and left the stage, as Charly finished up her concert.
After her two hours on stage, she finally says, "thank you very much every one, ya'll been good to me, drive safely." Then takes a bow. And leaves the stage. The crowd roared for more.. So Charly and Wayne came back out for an encore song. A song that she recorded earlier with fellow musician, Mickey Gilley, "Candy Man." After the song, they again took their bows, waved to the audience, said goodbye and left the stage.
Charly went to the bus and changed out of her bright blue pant suit, and opted for something she had on the bus, a pair of jeans, socks sneakers, and a hot pink shirt with shoulder pads. Then headed out to the table next to her bus, for her autograph signing session. Which she stayed till every fan was taken care of. Autographs, pictures, and hugs.
After that, Charly and Wayne decided to stay around the fair a little while longer. Charly was thirsty so Wayne got her and him a beer while they walked around. They found the midway, and Wayne
decided to take the sledgehammer, and hit the bell, which won the biggest stuffed teddy bear with the words "I Love You" written on it, he then gives it to Charly. And gives her a huge kiss on her blush colored lips, and says, "I love you, Charly Belle."
"And I love you, Wayne," as she leaned up on her toes and gave him a long lingering kiss upon his mouth.
So after they finished their beers, and got a snack, Charly and Wayne and the teddy bear headed home. Charly took her teddy bear and placed it on the sofa of the bus. And she and Wayne sat on the other sofa across from it. Ben the bus driver, asked if everyone was ready to travel home. Charly speaks up and says, "take us home, Ben." So Ben gets in and straps on his seat belt, and started the bus. Charly leaned her head upon Waynes arm, which he then took his arm and put it around his darling Charly Belle, and let it rest upon her shoulder and arm. Charly soon fell asleep, as Wayne just stared on.
After a few hours later, the bus pulled into their driveway. Wayne gave Charly Belle a gentle shake, and said, "we're home darlin." Charly stirred in Waynes arms, not really wanting to move. She finally became aware of her surroundings, and got up and stretched. She grabbed her purse and her teddy bear, and headed to the front of the bus, and said her thank you and good-bye to Ben, the bus driver.
"My pleasure Charly," said Ben. "See you in a few days," he continued.
"Right" said Charly, "see you in a few days." She and Wayne exited the bus, Wayne turned around and said his thank you to Ben, and shook his hand. Ben then took the bus back to where it was stored till the next time Charly had to play out. Charly and Wayne headed up to the house. Wayne unlocked the door with his key, and they headed inside. Once inside, Charly said, "I am exhausted, but come with me big boy." As she went up stairs, with Wayne following her. Charly entered the bedroom, and turned on the light, and took Wayne's hand and motioned him to sit on the bed.. She then bent down and untied Waynes sneakers, and then took them off his feet. Then she backed away from him a little bit, and bent down and undid her sneakers, the whole time looking at Wayne, with a sultry look in her eye.
Wayne shot her an arched eyebrow look. He really liked where this was going. After untying her sneakers, she took them off, one at a time, then tossing them aside. Her eyes upon Wayne the whole time. She then finally stood up and started unbuttoning her jeans, then unzipping them, slowly, then dancing around the floor in front of Wayne, she then took off her tight blue jeans, and tossed them aside as well. Then she took off each sock and tossed them upon her jeans, then started unbuttoning her blouse, one button at a time, her eyes never leaving him the whole time. After each button was undone, she took off her blouse and tossed it upon her socks and jeans, then did a slow dance in front of Wayne again. Then reaching around her back and undid her bra and took her hands underneath her breasts, and slowly removed her bra. Revealing her gorgeous breasts to Wayne. She then did a slow dance in front of Wayne again, taking her hands underneath her gorgeous breasts, and then over the top of them, before standing right in front of him. She then took her hands and playfully shoved him back down on the bed. Then got upon him and straddled him, her knees bent on either side of his belly. She then leaned down and kissed him fervently upon his lips. She then started unbuttoning his shirt, while still kissing him. Her hands felt some resistance, so she gave a little tug on his shirt, and then finished unbuttoning it. Taking her hands upon his shoulders, and sliding the shirt down his arms. Charly then sat upright, so Wayne then could take the shirt off the rest of the way, which he did, then tossed it atop Charly's discarded cloths. He then grabbed Charly Belle and playfully brought her down to him. Charly said, "no, let me."
Wayne then gave her another arched eyebrow look. Then said, "OK. Bring it to me sweet and easy, soft and slow, baby."
Charly then reached down and started unbuttoning Wayne's jeans, the unzipping them, then she got off of him, he then arched his backside, so Charly could get his jeans completely off of him. She then tugged at the waistband of his boxers, and slid them off as well. And said, "What's this, big Boy? hmmm.? She then got back upon Wayne and straddled him. This time letting him enter her, she sat there a moment getting used to her husband inside her. All the while kissing him, and roaming her hands across his broad chest, and down his muscular arms. When she finally got used to him inside her, she rocked her hips slowly. With each rock of her shapely hips, he would roll his hips. Bringing themselves to new heights. Wayne's hands across Charly's bare back, bringing her closer to him, and Charly's hands threading his lengthy dark brown hair. Their hips meeting each other, in their thrusts. Their lips upon one another. Charly gave Wayne her tongue to suck on, which he readily accepted. Their thrusts becoming more and more frequent, then all of a sudden Charly went still as Wayne met her last motion. Sweet release erupted from Wayne inside Charly, as sweet bliss awashed over Charly. Charly lay there upon Wayne, kissing him still. Then breaking the kiss and saying, "let's stay here a while, I still want to feel you inside me, I need you inside me."
Wayne reached up and kissed Charly Belle upon her blush colored lips. Then said to his darling Charly Belle, "I love you, baby." "And I love you, Wayne." Charly finally rolled off Wayne, and took the covers and covered them, she then cradled herself in the crook of Wayne arms, and leaned her head against his broad chest, and fell into a deep sleep.

Look for the next Chapter, in the "Charly" series. Charly sings the National Anthem, and does the half time show at the Memphis State vs. East Tennessee College Football game.

12