All Comments on 'Cheating Hearts Ch. 04'

by PennyN

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more?

It was good. Just, too darn short. It left much to be desired and not in a good way. But I'm still in anticipation for the next chapter.

IpFc22IpFc22about 13 years ago
Please continue with Ch. 05 ASAP!

I agree with the previous commenter in that while a good chapter, and one that I was really looking forward to and excited to read, it really was too darn short. The abrupt and unexpected ending of this chapter almost makes me feel like I got my hopes up too high only to have them deflate suddenly. Not trying to be a pest, rabid fan, or anything like that, but please, could you possibly crank out Ch. 05 soon? Thanks!

darkfaerdarkfaerabout 13 years ago
NICE!!!!!

This is good story. I can't wait for more..please update soon. What happen between Luke and his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
*****

Five.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
A No, No

Never and I mean Never curse your parents, no matter what they say or do!!! This needs more chapter in order to do it true justice. Loving it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Bad

Not bad at all. But why was the heroine playing the martyr by trying to cut out provisions in the prenup that would have benefited herself and children should Luke decide to bail on her, especially considering she is only 19 years old with no marketable skills? That was silly. I read that English is not your first language - the quality of the writing is not bad at all, considering that. Overall, good plot, but I agree with the other commenters - the story this time felt a bit rushed. I too like frequent updates *grins*, but take your time. Don't sacrifice the quality of your work to churn out quick updates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous