All Comments on 'Chemical Concocktion Ch. 05'

by hypnopup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An Interesting Twist

Man is not momogamous so adding another woman will make things more interesting for Beth and Mr. Deering. Will Jennifer's body change as Beth's did? Will both of them control Jennifer? Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
still a lot of fun

but please don't start to write a telephonebook with every girl that goes to that school.

hypnopuphypnopupabout 15 years agoAuthor
No congo line of brainwashing

Nope, you won't see him getting a stable of nubile girls in this story arc. I've been trying to concentrate on the characters and starting a congo line of brainwashing wouldn't fit with that.

So, for those who want him to enslave the entire female half of the senior class... I can tell you that it will not happen. Sorry. If he did, parents, other teachers would notice and he'd likely be imprisoned for a very, very long time.

jsh0450jsh0450about 15 years ago
Some ideas

The story is getting interesting. You've got one who has changed her apperance from mousey to pretty, maybe Jennifer could go from pretty to gorgeous and have some enhanced physical improvements, i.e. bigger tits, clitoris growth, thimble nipples, etc. These are just some ideas that might make the story more erotic and hotter.

hypnopuphypnopupabout 15 years agoAuthor
Yup, Jennifer is going to change a bit ;)

Yup, Jennifer will undergo some physical changes from the pheromones and hormones she was exposed to with the potion. Beth went from stick to a hot bod... Jennifer is going to go from a hot bod to one radiating sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous