Chicago via Katrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, Uncle Jack tried to make excuses for Aunt Eva's behavior but Tiffany thought he seemed beaten down and his heart wasn't in it. He tried to sooth Tiffany's bruised ego and stay cheerful but Tiffany could sense he was depressed. She thought to herself that her aunt had done this before and her uncle was covering for her. Tiffany felt sorry for him because she always remembered his upbeat personality and the sparkle in his eye.

With her aunt hidden away in her bedroom, Tiffany blasted her uncle, "You are nothing more than an obedient orderly. Why are you putting up with her ghastly tantrums? You even defended her!" Tiffany stopped herself and decided not to mention that she did agree with her aunt on one thing; he was impotent around her.

Embarrassed, he left the room. As he was leaving, he turned and said softly, "Ducky, it is my obligation to take care of her, for better or worse. She has no one else. Also, I don't want her to kick you out because I need to take care of you too."

Tiffany understood yet resented his situation. Later that evening, Tiffany joked with Uncle Jack about Aunt Eva's anal-retentive living arrangements and her OCD habits. Over the next few days, Uncle Jack laughed more and slowly, they became each other's confidant while dealing with Aunt Eva's sickness.

Tiffany realized that Uncle Jack needed her for support during these dark diseased days with Aunt Eva. Aunt Eva didn't have any close family to take care of her and she didn't realize how much he did for her. They were alone in an ocean of despair and only Uncle Jack had an oar. Neither Jack nor Eva noticed the endless circle of their life. They were lost in the daily spiral downward only to wake to another identical day of Aunt Eva's obsession for order. Uncle Jack tried to be a good captain but his ship was empty except for his lone disturbed passenger absorbed by ghost hunts. Tiffany offered him compassion and distraction.

Tiffany needed Uncle Jack because she was alone, afraid and insecure. Hurricane Katrina left her without a home, life or future. All her memories and possessions were washed away. Her friends and family had seen horrible things left in the storm's wake. Their innocence was gone. At first, they tried to bolster each other but then they were scattered across the country. Tiffany was now alone in a strange city and living in a home with a mad woman and her caretaker. Uncle Jack offered him friendship and security.

Together, Uncle Jack and Tiffany were still broken but the pain didn't seem as sharp. Their gallows humor was lost on Aunt Eva but they enjoyed themselves. They were peaceful together in the midst of the storm and looked forward to seeing each other.

As they became closer, Tiffany became mad that Uncle Jack wasted his life on Aunt Eva. Her aunt wasn't sick; she was mean and bitter. Tiffany revolted against her aunt and focused her attention on Uncle Jack. She asked him endless questions so he would talk about himself instead of apologizing for Aunt Eva. Finally, after a little wine, he started talking and then he couldn't quit. Every night, they would wait until Aunt Eva went to bed and they drank and talked. Over time, their conversations became more and more personal.

One night after Aunt Eva went to bed; they were secretly sampling wine from Uncle Jack's reserve collection and just talking about the changes in their lives. After a few glasses of a good Syrah, he revealed, with help of the wine, more than he should have told his niece; that he hadn't had sex with Aunt Eva for over two years. Not surprised, Tiffany probed him for details.

Embarrassed, he shared his last sexual experience with Aunt Eva. "She wasn't always like this. She used to be warm and loving but she slowly degenerated into her current state. We tried to maintain a good front for our neighbors and friends. The last time we spent an extended period with outsiders, we went to her parent's old lake house with another couple for a long weekend."

"The other couple treated the weekend like a second honeymoon. Kissing, hugging and touching. Each night, they noisily made love until their bed stopped creaking in the early morning. Their amorous behavior was so compelling I tried to convince Eva to have sex with me. By that time, we hadn't had sex in over a year. I tried to seduce her, cuddle her and appeal to her. Nothing worked. She refused but I kept trying to guilt her into it. Finally, my nagging must have worked because she grudgingly agreed."

"You're kidding me. You nagged her into it?" Tiffany responded and moved closer on the couch.

Jack nervously adjusted himself and stopped looking at Tiffany. "Yes, but it didn't turn out like I thought. I was lying naked in bed when she came out of the bathroom in her old terry robe. I was puzzled. She was wearing rubber cleaning gloves and carrying a bottle of moisturizing lotion. She pulled back the sheet and sat down on the edge of the bed. Eva untied her robe and let me see her breasts. She still had that tight little body I remembered from when we dated. When I tried to reach out and touch her, she brushed my hand away. She stated, very clinically, that I could only look at her since men needed visual stimulation."

Jack lowered his voice as the wine freed his tongue, "Abruptly, Eva pumped out a few squirts of lotion on to her gloves, wringed her hands together and grabbed my penis. I realized she used the gloves because she was afraid I was going to get some germs on her. I started to complain but she just started pumping me. She was fumbling and awkward but effective. I stopped speaking because, regardless of her style, I wanted to be satisfied. I was desperate. I just looked at her naked body and let her work. In an impersonal way, she was taking care of her wifely chores. It had been such a long time since we were intimate that I just closed my eyes and accepted it."

Tiffany noticed Uncle Jack just stopped talking like he was replaying the moment in his head. She playfully punched his arm to get his attention and saucily whispered, "Don't stop there. What happened?"

Jack finished the story without looking at Tiffany. "Eva just kept pumping me. I let her beat me off with rubber gloves while our guests were in the next room and they could hear everything. She used both hands and kept changing her tempo. I was worried about the noise of the lubricated rubber glove slapping against my thighs and stomach but I didn't want her to stop. I couldn't last long after such a long absence and finally came all over her gloves. She pulled at my penis until I was drained and went limp. When I finally opened my eyes, she was dropping the rubber gloves into a garbage bag. She handed me the garbage bag and took a shower. Our romantic evening ended with me taking the garbage outside before we could go to sleep."

Tiffany leaned over and hugged her uncle while barely refraining from laughing. "I cannot believe it. You poor, poor boy. You don't have much of a life but I bet that rubber gloves hold a special place in your heart."

They both started to laugh. They were friends with secrets.

But this friendship was costly. Jack knew he was smitten with his niece. He tried to brush it off as just a harmless flirtation but he realized he couldn't stop thinking about her. Jack let his work suffer and started leaving work earlier so he could spend more time alone with Ducky. In meetings, he daydreamed about her tight little body but he wanted to see more of it.

One day when Tiffany wasn't looking, he used his camera phone to sneak a few pictures of her in her Nike running outfit. Black and skin tight. As if painted on, her high cut shorts hugged each muscled cheek. His blood boiled while watching her stretch before her run. Her perpetually hard nipples stood out in her running top which barely held her large creamy breasts. Her taut abdomen was bare and beckoned him with sensuous promises. Often, he missed appointments because he rushed to the men's room to relieve himself to his nieces' pictures. He was ashamed of himself but couldn't stop.

Whenever he got home early, Jack and Tiffany went running in the later afternoons to work off their stress but really to stay away from Aunt Eva. He loved running behind her and watching her ass bounce up and down in her tight little shorts.

In the evenings, he tried not to get into trouble with his wife. Sometimes, after Eva went to bed, Tiffany and he stayed up late drinking some wine, talking and just watching old movies. They were friends, but he was flirting a lot.

Everything changed one afternoon when Tiffany caught Uncle Jack peeking at her from the dark hallway while she was changing out of her bathing suit in the guest bathroom after a swim. The bathroom was adorned in bright blue and green sea glass, was luxurious but simple. Aunt Eva designed the room like a spa to extract the day's tension in either the large soaking tub or roomy shower lined with fragrant oils. Plush Portuguese bath rugs were scattered around the travertine tiled floor. Large soft towels and robes were stacked on the shelf underneath the makeup table opposite the double sinks.

Without her knowing it, her uncle had come home very early. She should have realized something was going to happen eventually. She had accidentally left the bathroom door partially open since no one else was home. She did not hear Uncle Jack come home because she was listening to her Ipod but rather she caught a glimpse of him in the bathroom mirror.

On the opposing hallway wall outside the bathroom was a large black framed mirror that showed her uncle pressed against the wall, hiding in the dark. He didn't know it. Through the combination of bathroom mirrors, Tiffany could see him peeking around the edge of the door. Although Uncle Jack was acting hesitant and nervous, he wasn't moving away from the door opening. Slowly, Tiffany realized he was waiting to see if she would undress in front of him.

Still in his blue wool suit and striped red tie, Tiffany realized her uncle must be desperate to be creeping outside his niece's open door for a chance to catch her disrobing. Initially, Uncle Jack's behavior shocked Tiffany but then she felt sorry for him. Uncles aren't supposed to be spying on their niece undressing but Tiffany knew how hellish her sweet uncle's life had become.

Tiffany thought about his last his sexual encounter with Aunt Eva in the cabin and her rubber gloves. Also, she could still feel the humiliation and shame of her aunt's slap. Since that night, Tiffany's anger festered and started to poison her normally sweet disposition because vengeance had become an obsession.

Out of pity or maybe vengeance, Tiffany decided to give her uncle some inspiration for the next time he was so lucky. Tiffany didn't know what was wrong with her but she knew teasing her uncle was wrong yet she was enjoying her uncle's attention focused on her. Considering she was a homeless refugee from Louisiana with a boyfriend that dumped her, she hadn't felt special for a while. Guilt flashed through her mind but she discarded it. Her mother would kill her if she ever found out. She blushed as she promised herself not to tell a soul about this moment.

Tiffany looked down in the mirror at her young firm body and decided to give Uncle Jack the show he trying to sneak. Tight stomach. Full breasts. Would he appreciate her? She knew she wasn't going to lose anything by letting Uncle Jack enjoy his sick little happiness. No one would ever know about her complicity with his voyeurism. She could innocently let the event unfold and it would be his fault. Luckily, she was dressed for the show in a bathing suit she had brought from New Orleans.

Her mind flashed upon her ex-boyfriend. Feeling naughty, Tiffany knew her ex would be livid if he knew what she was going to do in front of her uncle. Tiffany's ex-boyfriend had bought the bathing suit for her because he could easily slip it off and fondle her when they were alone on his boat or in his parent's secluded pool. The blue bathing suit top had small triangles that slid freely on a thin cord so she could adjust the amount of exposure when laying out for a suntan. The bathing suit top had never covered much of her large breasts and actually, her nipples were barely hidden behind the material so she always had to be careful when she moved.

The matching skimpy bottoms had the same thin cord as the top but tied in a bow on each side. She always double knotted the bow because the bottoms would easily fall off when her ex-boyfriend mischievously yanked on the cord. He was always so childish and jealous. Her ex-boyfriend's jealousy was eclipsed only by his ego; he was spoiled son of a neglectful, but prosperous businessman with a chain of nursing homes and funeral homes. They had broken up a month before the hurricane so she was feeling randy.

Throwing care to the wind, Tiffany decided to tease Uncle Jack by slowly removing her bathing suit top. She felt wanton thinking about Uncle Jack stroking himself to the memory of his young niece undressing but she justified it because he wasn't getting anything from Aunt Eva. He was neglected and showing a little gumption so she was going to reward him. While swinging to Shania Twain blasting from her headphones, Tiffany scrunched the top's triangles inward along the thin cord until the pale skin of her normally unexposed breasts peeked out from behind the blue top. She kept reducing the amount of skin the top covered until only her pink, vanilla wafer sized nipples remained blocked from Uncle Jack's view.

Her swaying, firm breasts were barely contained inside the thin blue top. While continuing to dance, Tiffany modeled in front of the mirror as if contemplating how she would look while lying by the pool. Slowly, she started swinging her ass in a slow figure eight to the beat of the music. Her smooth curvy mid section moved rhythmically. Bump and grind. With each bump of her hips, her pink nipples threatened to emerge from its blue shelter. Hopefully with a dark smile, she hoped her uncle was thinking how she looked in bed.

Tiffany's hips didn't stop undulating when the song ended. Giggling to herself, she knew her uncle wouldn't know her ass was now moving for only his enjoyment. She secretly glanced at Uncle Jack's reflection in the mirror but he never moved. In the shadows, her uncle remained glued to the edge of the doorway while eyes were locked on her body. Since he continued spying on her while she was undressing, Tiffany decided to show him a little more skin. Brazenly, Tiffany reached behind her back and pulled on the thick cord of the bathing suit. The bow untied and she let the cords fall. Now, the bathing suit top hung freely over her breasts while she reached behind her neck to untie the final knot. She finally let the flimsy blue top fall to the floor and continued dancing.

Jack couldn't believe his luck. From the darkness of the hallway, Jack could now catch glimpses of Tiffany's pink erect nipples. His Ducky had grown. Since seeing her at O'Hare, he had been waiting for this moment, for this view. Tiffany was gloriously naked except for a skimpy bathing suit bottom glued to her muscled ass cheeks. Unencumbered, he could see her fully exposed breasts gently swaying while she danced. They were heavy yet stood erect from her chest without a hint of sag. Finally, he could see the café latte colored flesh of her smooth breasts transitioning into the pale white unexposed skin normally hidden inside her bathing suit top. At the very edge of her tan line was her puffy pink areola topped with a stiff raspberry nipple. Jack admired her curvy succulent hips and abundant breasts in contrast to her long lean legs and flat stomach. She was exquisite and young. Watching her naked dancing body made his cock throb so he rubbed himself through his pants. He needed relief.

After giving Uncle Jack a chance to memorize the view, Tiffany turned her back to her uncle and turned on the shower. Bending over to remove her blue bottoms, Uncle Jack had a perfect view of her hourglass shape and her tight white ass normally hidden under her bathing suit. After giving him a good, long view, Tiffany slowly stood upright. While waiting until the water temperature was just right, Tiffany stood naked in front of her uncle then climbed into the shower. After shutting the door, she turned around and watched for her uncle while she washed her hair. Because of the shadows through the clouded shower door, Tiffany knew Uncle Jack had stepped in front of the bathroom doorway and was staring at the foggy image of her naked body. Tiffany spread the lavender suds all over her body and made sure her uncle saw the attention she spent cleaning her breast and between her legs.

Tiffany turned slowly and stood close to the shower door so her uncle had a good view of her naked ass. When she was done bathing and stepped out of the shower, Uncle Jack was gone. The hall way was empty. Tiffany wrapped herself in her short terry robe and went out into the living room but her uncle wasn't there. Then Tiffany realized he was in his bedroom with the door shut. With a devilish grin, Tiffany wondered if she got to him.

Tiptoeing down the hall, Tiffany curiously listened at the bedroom door. She was rewarded with the faint rhythmic sound of mattress springs. She wondered if Uncle Jack was masturbating. Silently she turned the door knob and eased the door open until a crack of light from the bedroom appeared. Her uncle was sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to her and without his pants. She couldn't see anything but the unmistakenable stroking of his arm confirmed he was beating off. Tiffany took a secret delight in her victory as she shut the door.

Intrigued by the effect she had on her uncle, Tiffany wanted more of a reaction from him. He seemed so withdrawn. Testing him, she started with simple female ploys such as showing a little more skin when she dressed or wearing tighter clothes. Now it was his turn to follow her around like a little duck. Teasingly, she routinely whispered secrets into his ear while her firm breasts pressed into his arm. He never withdrew but rather complimented Tiffany at every opportunity. Tiffany was pleased because Uncle Jack was quickly captivated with her.

Tiffany wondered if maybe he was too captivated. He would forget to put the dishes back where they belonged or complete little errands timely for his wife. Uncle Jack was constantly in trouble with Aunt Eva. Often, he forgot to follow Aunt Eva's precise instructions and she became upset.

But Tiffany knew it wasn't entirely his fault. Aunt Eva did not know about Tiffany's guerrilla tactics. Even when Uncle Jack followed Aunt Eva's commands exactly, Tiffany would follow behind him and misplace items just enough to annoy her aunt. Aunt Eva kept driving her husband away with a little help from Tiffany. Tiffany knew what Pastor Jennings would say to her. She could almost feel the blistering heat of his next sermon if he had a clue about what happened between her and her uncle. She buried the thought.

A couple of nights after her uncle had spied on her in the shower, Tiffany decided to up the ante. Her aunt had struck another blow. Tiffany had received a slap to her dignity from her aunt that morning when she went out for her morning run. Out of earshot of the other residents, the big burly doorman, George, intercepted Tiffany in the middle of the lobby. The doorman's face didn't reveal his inner thoughts as he delicately explained, "Keep this our little secret. Your aunt instructed me to watch you very closely. She is worried something valuable might end up missing from her apartment and she wants me to watch you closely. Since we are both from Louisiana, I don't want you to be blamed so be careful around your aunt."