Chicago via Katrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Jack took another step over the line when he reached down and raised the nightshirt's hem all the way up to the soft slope of her tummy. Tiffany's blonde pussy was now totally exposed and her breathing started to quicken. She tried to hide it. Her uncle just stared down at her trimmed pubic patch illuminated by the moonlight and stroked himself. Tiffany felt herself become wet and excited in response to his gaze.

Finally, Uncle Jack reached down and hooked his fingers under the back of Tiffany's knee. Slowly, as if carrying a full glass of water, he lifted her leg until her knee was leaning against the back of the couch. He then nudged Tiffany's other knee further outwards towards him. Tiffany's last secrets were bared before her uncle. Tiffany's long limbs lay spread wide open for Uncle Jack to see her moist pink pussy in the moonlight. Uncle Jack's hand shook as he touched her inner thigh. He obviously wanted more from her.

His caress along her inner thigh was as light as a feather so he would not wake Tiffany. She clandestinely watched as his finger traced along her smooth firm thigh and up to her little patch of blonde hair. His touch was so light that when he touched Tiffany's pubic strip, he barely moved a hair. She half heartedly hoped he wouldn't go farther. If he dipped his finger down between her legs, he would know how excited she was from his sexual exploration. Satisfied that Tiffany was still asleep, her uncle sat down on the edge of the dark walnut coffee table and gently pulled his niece's nightshirt up over her breasts.

In the moonlight, Tiffany was fully exposed and accessible to him. The soft lunar glow highlighted the raised portions of her tight belly and the side of pert breasts while darkness enveloped the hollow of belly button and the chasm between her spread legs. Tiffany stealthily watched him has he pulled down his boxers and reached for the lotion still sitting on the cocktail table where he left it earlier that night. He turned towards her as Tiffany watched him apply the lotion to his large hard cock.

Tiffany almost blew her cover and gasped. This was the first time she saw her uncle's enlarged cock and it was immense. He was nearly twice as large as her ex-boyfriend's cock. Uncle Jack's hand couldn't even close around the shaft. He seemed to take forever to run his lubricated hand up and down his rigid, pulsating cock as he stared down at her naked body. Mesmerized by his massive appendage, Tiffany did not notice his other hand softly kneading her tender breast. Tiffany's dark red nipple was rock hard and her uncle slowly rolled it between his thumb and fore finger. His tender caress sent sparks to Tiffany's pussy and her body responded to his touch. Tiffany's pussy ached for his attention and she could feel the sheets get wet underneath her.

Tiffany forgot about her mom, Aunt Eva and Pastor Jennings. She wanted Uncle Jack as much as he wanted her. Her pussy was soaked, her nightgown up to her neck and her uncle was fondling her while he thought she was sleeping. Tiffany's swollen clit needed tender stroking to relieve some pent up sexual pressure. Actually, she wanted Uncle Jack to fill her blond pussy. She couldn't stop her desire after she had seen his cock.

Tiffany couldn't take it anymore so, abruptly, she sat up and turned towards Uncle Jack. His eyes were closed with the look a sheer pleasure on his face but they suddenly opened when he realized something was wrong. Their eyes met. Her uncle panicked as if he just saw a ghost. In mock surprise, Tiffany softly demanded, "Oh my god. Uncle Jack, what are you doing to me?"

Fumbling, Uncle Jack tried to hide his cock behind his hands because he couldn't pull up his boxers. Tiffany continued to tease him with a mock cry, "What is my mom going to say? What will Aunt Eva say? They are going to think I am such a slut."

Uncle Jack tried to explain with a stammer, "I... I was thirsty and...I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please don't mention anything about this to any one. Please!"

Uncle Jack was starting to panic and Tiffany could see the fear in his eyes so she let him off the hook. Tiffany reached over and pulled his hands away from his proud cock. Tiffany looked straight at his cock and teasingly questioned him. "Uncle Jack, you are so big. I have never seen a cock so big. Does it hurt when it gets that big and hard?"

He didn't know what to say. Uncle Jack bewilderedly replied, "No. I just got too excited giving you that backrub tonight and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't sleep and it has been so long. I'm sorry."

He had stopped stroking his cock, but it was still engorged. Tiffany taunted him, "Did you get too excited tonight and need my help? I don't have any rubber gloves."

Jack smiled at her joke and reluctantly nodded his head, yes. Now, he knew she wanted him. Tiffany's nightgown was pulled up above her breasts and her knees were spread as he left them. Tiffany didn't cover up but rather slipped a finger down to her wet pussy and continued teasing her uncle while his eyes were diverted downwards across her naked body.

Tiffany purred, "Were you being bad and touching me while I was sleeping? What did you want to do to me, Uncle Jack?"

It was Tiffany's turn to step over the line. She reached out and tried to get her hand around her uncle's still rigid cock. Uncle Jack didn't move. He just watched his niece's painted finger nails wrap around his stiff cock. Tiffany needed both hands to hold it when she started to stroke him. It was hot and heavy. Her uncle's cock was larger than she imagined. Uncle Jack stopped trying to hide his cock from her as Tiffany's hand slid up to the base of his shaft. She just looked down at the round smooth head of his cock and licked her lips.

With big green luminous eyes, Tiffany purred, "What did you want to do to me, Uncle Jack?"

Tiffany was surprised that Uncle Jack changed his tone so easily when he sensed that she wasn't upset. He whispered roughly to Tiffany, "I want you to suck my cock. Yes, you little tease. I wanted to feel your gorgeous tits and stick my fingers into your red hot cunt. I want your lips wrapped around my cock. Eva doesn't like to suck cock but I know you'll love it."

Uncle Jack didn't say a word as Tiffany leaned forward and lowered her mouth down around the head of his cock. As Tiffany locked her lips around his shaft, she looked up and found him staring down at her naked breasts and legs. Tiffany could barely fit more than the mushroom head of his cock into her mouth but she sucked and licked him with unbridled passion. While leaning over the side of the couch and sucking his cock, she had one hand quickly sliding up and down his shaft. Frequently, when she got to the base of his cock, she would slide her hand around and fondle his balls.

Tiffany slipped his cock out of her mouth, looked up at him and teasingly asked again, "Do you still need my help, Uncle Jack? Couldn't Aunt Eva help you?"

Tiffany started sucking his cock again as he whispered, "Yes, I need your help. Oh, god. Tiffany, I want you to suck me so badly. Eva never does. She never even tries. I have waited forever for this moment. Please, suck me, baby."

The house was dark and silent except for Tiffany slurping on her uncle's cock and her hand sliding up and down his shaft. It wasn't loud enough to wake Aunt Eva but Tiffany listened for her aunt in the darkness. Tiffany didn't want to be caught naked with Uncle Jack's cock in her mouth and try to explain to her mom why she got kicked out. Undisturbed, Uncle Jack had his eyes focused on Tiffany's wobbling breasts. He ran his fingers along side her temple and through her silky hair as she continued sucking him.

Uncle Jack cupped the back of Tiffany's head with his large hand and let her know he was serious when he whispered, "Tiffany, I want to cum in your sweet little mouth. I want you to swallow everything I give you. You have such a pretty mouth when it's wrapped around my cock. You be sure to swallow it all so we don't have to clean it up."

Jack held the back of Tiffany's head as he leaned back and enjoyed the oral ride. He knew this wasn't her first time since his niece was wonderful at sucking cock. He slipped his other hand all over her chest and fondled her breasts while she ravaged his cock. Finally, this was the moment he was waiting for after months of beating off. His niece's blond tussle was bobbing up and down on his cock while he felt her naked body. With one arm, he held the back her head and with his other arm, alternated between massaging her tits, and stroking her clit while she slurped and sucked his rock hard cock.

Tiffany knew Uncle Jack enjoyed fucking her mouth so she decided she was going to get every bit of sperm out of him. When Uncle Jack slipped his fingers into her pussy, Tiffany squeezed down with everything she could muster. His long fingers went deep inside her and pressed hard enough to make her eyes flutter. Then he would slip his fingers back out of her and then he would repeat it again. She realized she loved to be finger fucked. Tiffany pressed her pelvis against his hand with each stroke but she needed to pay attention to his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Their sweat mixed together as their bodies rubbed against each other.

Finally, he grabbed the back of Tiffany's head with both hands as his cock started to spasm and he exploded deep into her mouth. Spurt after hot spurt shot down Tiffany's throat. She loved the salty taste. Tiffany wrapped her fingers tightly around her uncle's cock and pumped him with a wicked passion so she could drain all of the juice out of him. The couch wobbled with each thrust. Some of his sperm escaped out of the corner of her mouth and dribbled down her chin but she kept sucking and swallowing everything she could get out of him.

He let out a long low moan as he convulsed above her. Tiffany pulled his cock out of her warm mouth for the last few spurts and let him ejaculate over her face. He watched as his hot salty sperm splashed across her nose and eyebrow and started oozing down her beautiful face. Uncle Jack slumped forward with Tiffany's hand wrapped around his cock and his fingers still in her unsatisfied pussy.

Damn it thought Tiffany. She was too good too soon. He fell across her and leaned against the back of the couch. After a few moments of silence, Uncle Jack whispered. "Tiffany, it is almost 5am. Aunt Eva's alarm is going to go off soon but I'm not done with you."

Uncle Jack picked up Tiffany while kissing her and carried her to the dining room where they couldn't be seen from the hallway. He set her down on the ding room table. Her hot ass on the cold black marble table top didn't cool Tiffany down during their kiss. Rather, he pushed her back and had her lay down on the table with her legs hanging over the edge. Without hesitation, Uncle Jack sat down and placed his lips on Tiffany's soaked pussy. His probing tongue swirled around her clit as it swelled and hardened. Like a feral cat in heat, Tiffany placed her hand on the back of her uncle's head and ground her pussy against his warm soft mouth. While writhing under his tongue, Tiffany whispered, "Oh god. Eat me, Uncle Jack. Fuck me with your tongue. Show me what you want to do to me with your large cock."

Tiffany looked around. Through the large windows, Tiffany could see a beautiful day developing over Lake Michigan as she locked her legs around his back. She was happy. She finally had her uncle trying to fuck her and tasted sweet revenge against her aunt. From inside the luxurious high-rise, Chicago had seemed stern, cold and brutal but this morning's light revealed a hidden torrid, passionate side to Chicago. She realized that she wasted her time in Chicago worrying about her aunt. Like leaving a play too early, she was going to miss how it would turn out.

While Uncle Jack continued licking her pussy, Tiffany looked down between her breasts and their eyes met. Tiffany's knees were bent and her heels were perched on the edge of the cool marble countertop. Uncle Jack's head was locked between her tanned thighs but Tiffany pressed down on the back of his head so his tongue would go deeper inside her. With a shudder, Tiffany felt the first tiny orgasm sweep over her. It was just the first crack in the dam as she gave a little shudder.

Tiffany wanted more from him so she sat up and pushed her uncle back into his chair. Tiffany leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "Take off your boxers."

Within a moment, his blue stripped boxers were around his ankles while Tiffany straddled the chair in her night gown. She pulled the gown over her head and let it fall to the floor. Jack stared at her breasts. They were better than he remembered. Standing straight out, her breasts offered her amazing puffy nipples for his pleasure. She leaned forward and placed her nipple between his lips while grasping for his massive cock.

Tiffany found his cock was rock hard again standing erect from his lap beneath her. She couldn't believe how quickly he recovered. Cautiously, Tiffany wrapped her hand around his cock and rubbed it along her wet pussy lips to lubricate him. While still nursing on her nipples, Uncle Jack reached around and pulled Tiffany's legs wider. She lowered herself down on his thick cock and felt the tip of his cock sneak past her pussy lips. She tried to get him farther inside her by slowly twisting her hips and pressing down on his shaft. It was like trying to get a cork back into a wine bottle, but with each thrust, his cock tightly slipped further into her soaked pussy.

She felt herself being delightfully stretched, filled. Tiffany whispered into Uncle Jack's ear, "Oh my god, I don't think you are going to fit inside me. You are so big but it feels so good."

Momentarily removing his mouth from his niece's breasts and looking up into her eyes, Jack urged her on, "Just relax baby and keep trying."

"I am baby. I want to fuck you but remember that nothing happened between us and nothing will happen again." With a wink, she cooed, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good, now fuck me"

Impaled on him, Tiffany lifted herself up on his shaft and then pressed down harder. Up and down. The ride back down his wet cock was easier the second time and then the third time. Each succeeding plunge down his cock got easier. Twisting and rocking her hips. Slowly, his swollen cock was inching deeper into her pussy. Uncle Jack held her hips down as he pushed his shaft farther inside her.

The only sound coming from the large dining room was their grunts and their hips slapping against each other. Finally, his cock was deep inside Tiffany and needing time to adjust, she stopped to kiss him. While their tongues danced, she was able to relax and she could feel herself slid further down his shaft until their groins were pressed together.

Overcome by bestial exertion, Jack focused only on his carnal banquet. He watched his niece bob up and down on his shaft as her breasts were only a beat behind in tempo with the rest of her body. Her blond hair was flying everywhere. His large cock disappeared deep inside her and then reappeared as she pushed off of the floor. His hardness buried in her softness. Her long legs straddled him and the chair. She was amazing to look at during the heat of passion. Her flat hard stomach muscles pulled at his cock and squeezed. Her angelic face now showed her wickedness as she tried to milk him.

Sitting back in the dining room chair and making sure his cock didn't slide out of his niece's pussy with all of her gyration, Jack urged her on, "Ride my cock, baby. You are so damn beautiful. I could fuck you all day. We should never have waited. I should have fucked you on your first day here."

"I don't know if I could have handled your huge cock for that long. You would have spoiled me for anybody else that came after you, but I love your huge cock."

Slowly, Tiffany pushed off from the floor with the balls of her feet and rode his cock all the way back up to the bulbous head. Her movement along his shaft was slow and measured. Tiffany's trembling legs were spread wide and her hands were wrapped around his neck as they kissed during her ride back up and down his cock. She reached down and quickly flicked her finger across her rock hard clit as she felt his shaft move inside her.

Her clit had never been this swollen or sensitive. Tiffany's rhythm increased as her pussy loosened up around his cock. Her hips quickened their pace to match her finger's dance on her hot swollen button. Tiffany stopped their kissing as her head tilted upwards as she felt another orgasm approaching. Her uncle's lips immediately went back to her nipples and sucked them deep into his mouth.

They were alone and wrapped in each other's arms on the dining room chair as she rode his cock. His large hands held her breasts to his lips as they pounded away. Tiffany could feel his tongue and cock pull a bigger orgasm out her as she increased the tempo. Her body opened up for him and his cock easily flowed in and out of her pussy. In a voice that matched her body's trembling, Tiffany whimpered, "Oh god, Uncle Jack, I'm cumming again."

Without another warning, Tiffany's orgasm burst over her. It was massive. Every muscle uncontrollably contracted and released in chaos. She started to grind her clitoris against the base of his cock as she came. Her pussy clamped down on his shaft and trapped him inside her. Uncle Jack couldn't handle the heated intercourse anymore and came inside her. It was a primeval blast that left his back arched. He was amazed when spurt after hot spurt exploded into her womb. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight while he continued to pump. Spurts of cum blasted deep inside of her until he slowed down and then all of their movement slowly came to a standstill. His cum started to ooze out of her pussy and down her tender inner thighs and onto his lap. Slowly, both of their spasms started to ebb until they were spent.

Uncle Jack sat back in the chair, closed his eyes while Tiffany tried to dismount. His thick wet rod slowly released from her pussy. Suddenly aware something was wrong; Tiffany whispered in panic, "Uncle Jack, I hear the shower! Oh god, Aunt Eva is in the shower. Did you know she was up?"

Their alarmed eyes opened wide. They completely disengaged. Tiffany grabbed her gown off the floor and still naked, ran to the bathroom with cum running down her legs. Uncle Jack quickly cleaned up while Tiffany jumped into the shower before her aunt came out of her bedroom. Safe inside the shower, Tiffany could barely stand because her legs were shaking so badly and her heart was racing. To steady herself, she leaned against the shower wall and let the hot water run down her body. It was the longest shower she ever took. Amazed with her morning screw, she wanted to fuck her uncle again but knew there was no time.

Feeling very sexy, Tiffany dressed in a summer dress that her uncle had purchased for her but without any underwear. She wasn't sure if her aunt knew that her uncle had just fucked her all morning so she was a little apprehensive about leaving the bathroom.

When Tiffany got out of the bathroom, both Uncle Jack and Aunt Eva were waiting for her; looking at her. Her bags were by the front door. Her aunt was dressed in shorts, top and a hat that she must have gotten from a safari store. What a dork!

Nervous, Tiffany looked at them questioningly. Aunt Eva spoke first. She announced, "The front desk called and said that your shuttle has arrived. You should leave now even though you didn't finish cleaning and didn't make breakfast. I'll have to finish cleaning but at least it will be done well."