Chicago via Katrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relieved, Tiffany didn't even nibble at Aunt Eva's baiting. Tiffany smiled from ear to ear and pleasantly thanked Aunt Eva with a secret delight, "Thank you so much for everything. You have given me more than you will ever know."

Jack, sensing a potential flare up in the battle, turned to Eva and barked, "Shut up Eva. Quit being such a bitch." He looked down at her outfit and barked, "Change into a skirt and take off that silly hat. You are an embarrassment. "

Eva just stared up at him in disbelief as if she had just been slapped. Her mouth moved as if she was fighting back but no sounds came out. Frustrated, Eva looked down at her hands and left the room without another word.

As she shut the door, she looked back at her husband glaring at her. Standing close beside him, Tiffany was smiling at her while she wrapped her arm around Jack's waist. Her niece leaned her body against her husband like a happy couple saying goodbye to their last guest.

Embarrassed by his wife's demented behavior and fueled by the morning's activities, Jack's orders grew stronger. With a blistering tone, he yelled after her, "Get ready now and stop acting like an idiot. What is wrong with you? You have been so nasty to Tiffany since she arrived. You need to go see a doctor on Monday before someone knocks you flat on your ass."

Eva closed the door. Jack quickly volunteered to escort Tiffany to the lobby and helped Tiffany with her bags to the elevator. When the elevator door shut behind them, Tiffany turned to her Uncle, "And thank you for a wonderful time in Chicago but especially for this morning. You were wonderful in more ways than one."

Tiffany changed to a serious tone while gesturing towards the apartment, "What are you going to do with her?"

"Obviously, we have some problems. I need to work on her. I didn't realize how sick she was or how much I was putting up with from her. She still needs my help, but I won't continue to sell my soul."

With those words, she pressed the lobby button, stretched up and kissed him. It was a slow sensual kiss that promised more if they had the time. Pulling her against him, he leaned against the wall and cupped his hand over her firm breast hidden in her dress. With her arms around his neck, Tiffany let her uncle lift up her dress and fondle her smooth ass during their embrace. It felt good. The kiss lasted 13 floors and when the elevator door opened, Jack had to hide his excitement.

As they exited the elevator, Jack leaned over and whispered to his niece, "If you need a place to stay again, you are always welcome here."

"I bet I am but remember, after today, nothing happened between us. Nothing."

He whispered back, "Yes, but I'll never forget it."

The empty commuter van was waiting out front so she knew she had a long trip to pick up other customers. With his arm around her, her uncle escorted her to the van, said good bye and she crawled into the back of the van. As the driver loaded her bags in the back, Tiffany sat down and turned to her uncle. She slid her dress high on her thighs while she parted her knees. Her tender thighs and blonde pussy was fully exposed for her uncle's pleasure. He stared between her legs until she giggled, pulled down her dress and blew him a kiss.

The van driver closed the door and drove off. Jack waved good bye as his dream girl returned to New Orleans to rebuild her life.