Chicago via Katrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany slowed down. It took a moment for the implied accusation of theft to sink in but then the insult hit her in the gut. Her breath escaped and tears blurred her vision. Unbelievably, her lousy aunt was telling strangers she was a thief. Tiffany wanted to sit down right there on the lobby floor and cry at the pain and embarrassment. The doorman's eyes betrayed his pity as he spoke, "Don't worry girl. We'll look out for you."

Without another word, Tiffany ran out of the building and started her run along the lake. She ran twice as far and twice as fast as usual and with each step, repeated her mantra, "I'll get even."

Tiffany wanted to get even. That night after Aunt Eva went to bed; Tiffany changed into her t-shirt and panties for bed. She then fixed up her bed on the couch with her sheets and blanket. Her uncle, on the other end of the couch, started to get up but Tiffany asked Uncle Jack, "I need a favor and I hope you can help me. I don't have anything to wear and I don't have any money. I only have two outfits and one of them is always in the washer so that Aunt Eva won't catch any germs. Can you please buy me a few things? I'll pay you back. It won't cost you much and I'll show you first. I have them bookmarked already on the laptop."

Surprised, Uncle Jack recognized the t-shirt she was wearing as the same one that she was wearing when they first met at the airport. He had been paying too much attention to her long legs and momentary glimpses of her panties instead of noticing she was wearing the same t-shirt each night. Almost embarrassed, Uncle Jack responded, "Tiffany, I am so sorry. I should have thought about that. Of course, let's get you something to wear."

"Great. Let me get the computer", Tiffany responded as she left the room knowing her uncle was staring at her legs. She refilled their glasses of wine before bringing the laptop to the couch and snuggling up to Uncle Jack so they both could see the screen. She let him operate the computer. While the laptop was starting up, Tiffany wrapped her arm around her uncle and looked over his shoulder at the screen. Although unstated, they were both aware of Tiffany's firm breast pressed against him.

She had him go to a casual wear website and review the site's shopping cart for the items she had picked earlier. Tiffany pointed out the items she needed the most: some low rise jeans, t-shirts and a few tanks. Uncle Jack quickly agreed and completed the transaction. With a smile, he asked, "I am having it overnighted. Do you need anything else?"

Thinking that she could toy with him a little bit, Tiffany directed him to the intimates sections, "I need some underwear too. What do you think of these?"

Jack looked where Tiffany was pointing at some little thongs on sale. He tried to hide his excitement of looking at underwear for his niece. He just nodded as she pointed out what she liked. He was trying not to think about his niece in nothing but thong. It was hard to hide his enthusiasm with her firm breast pressed against his back and her sweet breath whispering in his ear. Her warm body melted against him while his hair bristled as her hand stroked the back of his neck. Jack glanced down the hallway towards the bedroom door where is wife was sleeping. He was safe for a moment.

Tiffany whispered while pointing at tiny black thong, "Do you think those would look good on me?"

Tiffany got up on her knees on the couch and she raised the hem of her t-shirt to expose the back of her bikini panties for him to judge. She spread her knees widely and thrust her pelvis at her uncle. She felt wicked while exposing herself to him even though she knew he had clandestinely seen her naked in the bathroom.

Jack was shocked by his niece but tried not to show it. He just stared at his niece's round taut ass covered in her tiny pink stripped panty. The panty hugged each ass cheek and in front, was pulled taut across her pubic mound. Jack became worried. Ducky smelled like jasmine but looked like trouble. She was beautiful, sexy and, it appeared, available. He felt his cock respond to the view and the temptation. Jack thought to himself, "Anything would look great on that ass."

Jack got nervous because he was getting aroused again looking at his half naked niece, but this time she was so close. He held on to the computer tightly so Tiffany wouldn't see his hardening cock pushing against his sweat pants and to make sure he didn't try to touch Ducky. His sister would slit his throat if he harmed her. He watched as Ducky slowly turned to the side to show more of her sweet ass. Softly curved and tight, her ass was a work of art. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She slowly turned back towards him and held her t-shirt slightly higher against her unconfined breasts so her flat muscular tummy was fully exposed. Jack appreciated the work required to get such tight abdominal muscles.

Jack knew he was in luck. Tiffany was holding the t-shirt up high enough so he could see the bottoms of her white full round breasts in contrast to her tanned flat tummy. He caught himself staring at the slight peek of her tits and let his eyes wander downwards past her cute belly button to Tiffany's pussy. Stuffed into her tiny panties, he could see her pubic mound pressed against the cloth and her cleft where it disappeared between her spread legs. He just looked at his vulnerable niece and absorbed the partially clothed view. He couldn't look up at her full luscious lips and big eyes because he would pull her down on the couch and try to kiss her, have her. He froze.

With a sparkle in her eye, Tiffany looked down on her uncle ogling her hips and waited for him to memorize this close up view until she thought he had seen enough. Tiffany wondered if her aunt would ever feel the sting of knowing her husband was absorbed by his niece's pussy and had masturbated while thinking about her. With a teasing little voice, Tiffany playfully pushed him, "What do you think would look better on me, Uncle Jack? Thong or a bikini? Why don't you pick and surprise me."

Her uncle tore his eyes off of his niece as she curled up next to him. With her exposed hips resting against him, he started selecting an assortment of panties for her so that he would stop staring at her. He selected about a half dozen tiny lace or cotton thongs along with some sexy panties and then even included a couple of nighties. For the next hour, Tiffany had him select a couple of more outfits including shoes, summer dresses, a wicked Hello Kitty camisole set and a bathing suit. Each time he found a new outfit, Tiffany stretched out and let him imagine what she would look like in the item.

The entire time they were shopping online, Tiffany made sure she nonchalantly rubbed her body against his body. Like familiar lovers, she held him close and fondled his muscular arm while he shopped the web. The atmosphere was thick with non-verbal promises along with a few spoken ones. "Uncle Jack, I'll model them for you when they arrive if you want me too."

Tiffany knew she was getting under her uncle's skin and she had to admit that teasing him was indecent but fun and naughty. There was little evidence of their evening to upset her aunt. Luckily, the packages would arrive during the day so her aunt would never know what her husband had bought. "Don't worry Uncle Jack, I won't tell Aunt Eva that you helped me out. This will be our secret."

When they finished the bottle of wine, Tiffany said she needed to go to sleep and waited for her uncle to get up from the couch. She waited to see evidence that she got to him. She was curious if his cock was hard and what it looked like but Uncle Jack kept her in the dark. While hiding his cock behind the computer, he turned away, excused himself and went to the guest bathroom.

Tiffany was confused because he never used the guest bedroom. Slowly she understood. Tiffany knew there was only one reason for him to use the guest bathroom instead of the one in his bedroom. He was going to beat off before he got into bed with her aunt. Devilishly, Tiffany tiptoed to the door and listened.

From behind the door, Tiffany could hear the distinctive sound of her lotion being pumped and applied. The tempo of his lubricated stroking mixed with his heavy breathing was intoxicating. She almost giggled and wanted to see what he was doing. With barely any effort on her part, Tiffany was proud of herself because she was able to arouse her uncle to the point of getting him to seek immediate relief. When she heard his breath quicken and a restrained groan snuck past the door, she knew she had won again.

She felt so sexy. Tiffany scampered back to the couch, stretched out under the sheets and watched her uncle sheepishly sneak off to bed. With the lights out, Tiffany realized that this seduction game excited her as much as her uncle. Safely tucked under the sheet, she couldn't help herself as she spread her legs wide and slipped her hand along her flat tummy into her panties. She wasn't surprised by her wetness. Slowly, Tiffany rubbed her index finger over her hardened clit. She let her hand wander downward and slipped a finger inside her wet pussy and then, started slowly stroking her clit again. In the quiet of the dark living room, while everyone slept, Tiffany re-lived her teasing of her uncle until she quietly came with a shudder.

Tiffany decided to help her uncle in his time in need. Whenever her wretched aunt appeared, her uncle's mood quickly turned from buoyant to melancholy before he slowly descended into despair. Tiffany knew she could make him buoyant again. To maintain her spell on her uncle, Tiffany started to stoop to underhanded tricks to keep his attention.

The next night at dinner, Tiffany planned more of her seduction. Braless, she purposely had left an extra button of her baggy shirt undone. She kept serving her uncle small portions and let her uncle catch long lingering glimpses down her blouse while she was bent over. Hidden in the twilight of her blouse, Tiffany's naked breasts were just inches away from her uncle and he strained to get a good view. Tiffany was satisfied that he was still on the hook and kept reeling him in. Tiffany felt the evil satisfaction of teasing her uncle while her distracted aunt sat next to her at the table.

Jack felt the pull. One moment he was staring into his niece's big green eyes while watching her long eyelashes wave at him and the next moment he was looking down her blouse at the valley between her lovely peaks. He had found heaven. When Ducky bent over to serve him, her blonde hair fell forward and blocked her view of him getting a guilt free look at her breasts. He could never get over how gorgeous her breasts were and how quickly his cock had swollen at the view. Jack knew he should have said something to his niece about her open blouse but he didn't want the show to stop; he wanted to see more of her.

Jack was torn because he wanted to protect his niece but even more compelling, he wanted to possess her. He had seen enough of her in the bathroom to prompt him to see more, do more. He didn't care that his wife was at the table while he yearned for Ducky because he knew Eva would never notice his lust. He drank more wine while contemplating his dilemma. If Eva bothered to look up, it was obvious what was happening but she was lost in the Byzantine maze of her mind. But, she was oblivious to anything but her obsessions. He just ate quickly and asked Tiffany for more.

In defiance of her aunt, Tiffany refused to consider the consequences of her conduct but rather watched with excitement as the sordid events unfolded. Continuing the tease, Tiffany kept supplying her uncle with additional yet small helpings. Repeatedly, Tiffany stood up with her back to her aunt and bent over at the waist to slowly serve her uncle the casserole. The front of her blouse would fall wide open for his covert examination and Tiffany's hanging breasts were on total display for her uncle while she served him dinner. Tiffany knew her stiff nipples were fully exposed to her uncle and ready for his caress.

This enticement was played out repeatedly during dinner while her aunt continued eating unaware of Tiffany's slow seduction of her uncle because Eva just kept raging aimlessly at a judge she needed to see the next day. Tiffany despised her aunt's selfishness. Needless to say, all her aunt's yammering was lost on Uncle Jack while he stared down his niece's blouse. Tiffany amusingly noticed that after dinner, her uncle ran off to the bathroom for a shower; she assumed it was a cold shower.

About a week after the packages with her new clothes arrived, before her uncle went to work, Tiffany let her uncle catch her partially clothed in the living room while she was dressing in the morning. Tiffany tried to justify it. Her aunt had already left and had berated her for not getting some towels out of the dryer from yesterday. Tiffany decided to penalize her aunt by pleasing her uncle. She quickly took off her t-shirt and shorts before putting on some of her new underwear.

Tiffany giggled to herself, "If the living room is my bedroom, why wouldn't I be painting my toe nails in my panties and bra?" She posed on the couch with one foot on the coffee table and waited for him. She wore the sexiest of the underwear her uncle had purchased, a black plunging front bra which provided almost no coverage and tiny thong that barely covered her pubic mound. Her ripe breasts were barely held inside their cups.

When her uncle walked into the living room, he froze. His surprised eyes narrowed so he could focus on her breasts stuffed into their lace cups. He was late to work but didn't hurry to leave; rather he made up reasons to stay a little longer. Without saying a word to him, Tiffany spread her legs slowly and sensuously as she painted each toe nail so her uncle could fully appreciate the view. Tiffany smiled to herself watching him trying to hide his excitement while staring at her round ass cheeks peeking out under the thong or her breasts spilling out of her bra. Finally, he left when he couldn't make up another reason to stay.

Jack rushed to work but decided he was disgusted with himself. He always seemed to be orbiting around his niece. He knew it was wrong but kept finding reasons to get closer to Ducky. He took advantage of this and snuck many forbidden glimpses of his niece's flesh but it never went too far. He never tired of watching for her blouse to accidentally open and reveal her round breasts in their dainty bras or better yet, not in a bra.

Jack thought to himself that she didn't seem to mind his ogling. Jack had seen so much of his niece's partially naked body, he knew the color and size of her dark pink nipples and that she had a small mole on her left ass cheek. He was only playing a game that brought the sparkle back into his eyes and made the blood rush through his veins. Jack knew he didn't heed Eva's orders so quickly whenever he thought he had a chance to see up Ducky's skirt or into the fold of her robe.

Jack was happy with this arrangement until he came home one day and Tiffany gleefully informed him, "Momma is getting us a FEMA trailer while we rebuild. Everyone is going back to rebuild. The insurance company promised to pay. Momma is sending me plane tickets for home for next weekend. Isn't it great? I get to go home!"

Tiffany saw the change in her uncle when she told him the news. He was devastated. She realized that she had become his cure for his wife's antics and the medicine was running out; she was leaving him. They had developed an odd relationship. He was infatuated with her and she loved her uncle's adulation so he kept giving her compliments. She let him see forbidden glimpses and he forgot his problems. In the middle of her biggest crisis, she felt wanted and needed by him. When Aunt Eva wasn't around, he kept flirting with her and Tiffany flirted back. Their behavior wasn't appropriate but they stayed on this side of trouble until the night before Tiffany headed back to New Orleans.

Sadly, to try to smooth things over before his niece left, Jack talked Eva into a final dinner at local eatery for Tiffany but it was a disaster. The evening was a waste. As much as Jack tried to remain upbeat during the dinner, Eva wore him down. It was a tense meal with Eva worried about the kitchen staff's cleanliness and hurling veiled insults at Tiffany. Eva acted like a prisoner forced to eat her last meal.

Afterwards, Tiffany selected a romantic comedy to watch while she packed for her trip home. The three of them were watching while drinking their second bottle of Bordeaux for that evening. Tiffany even managed to sneak a couple of glasses for herself without Aunt Eva noticing while she packed. With the wine and the tense dinner, Aunt Eva got tired and cranky quickly.

Abruptly during the romantic part of the movie, Aunt Eva announced that she was going to bed and gave orders to Tiffany, "We need to go to my company picnic early tomorrow. Have breakfast ready for us when we get up."

But before she left, Aunt Eva inspected the kitchen and complained that Tiffany was worthless because she found watermarks in the sink. Aunt Eva looked Tiffany in the eyes and coldly stated, "You have done nothing while you were here but disrupt our lives. I can't wait for you to leave."

As she left the room, Aunt Eva instructed Uncle Jack to go to bed too so that Tiffany could finish cleaning up before she went to sleep. Aunt Eva slammed the bedroom door behind her.

Embarrassed by his wife's tantrum, Uncle Jack tried, unsuccessfully, to smooth it over, "She didn't mean that. She had a trying day in court. I'll finish cleaning."

Tiffany was livid. She wanted to hurt her aunt. Tiffany never hated anybody before but now her aunt was on the list. Instead of a smart comeback, Tiffany responded by standing up and in a huff, announcing that she was going to get ready for bed too. Tiffany slipped into the hallway bathroom but she knew Uncle Jack would be waiting for her on the couch. He didn't want Tiffany to leave. Tiffany knew that if Aunt Eva wasn't such a bitch, Uncle Jack wouldn't have been interested in what was in her pants. Aunt Eva pushed them together ever since Tiffany escaped the New Orleans flood. Her aunt finally pushed Tiffany too hard.

Tiffany looked into the mirror and decided to get even. If her uncle wanted to drool over his niece, why not give him a good reason. A couple of weeks earlier while Aunt Eva was out, Uncle Jack awkwardly gave her a present that he claimed Aunt Eva rejected. Uncle Jack whispered as he gave it to her, "Don't let your Aunt Eva know I gave it to you but it would look great on you."

Tiffany had been surprised. Romantic lingerie is not something he would have given Aunt Eva but even if it was, it is not something you should re-gift to your young niece. Tiffany knew from the way her uncle looked at her, he had bought the lingerie for her. Anticipating his reaction, Tiffany quickly stripped, got ready for bed, applied a hint of perfume and slipped into her new thin peasant nightshirt. She decided against wearing the matching panties with a malicious grin. A note of jasmine followed her out of the room.

When Tiffany came out of the bathroom on that fateful night, she was only wearing a touch of perfume and her uncle's gift; the long sleeved billowy white peasant shirt with loose elastic at the neck and shoulders allowing her to wear it off her shoulders. Not quite transparent, it forecast exactly how Tiffany would look naked. Uncle Jack had his back to her so Tiffany struck a pose in the door way and waited. Curious, her uncle turned around and stared at Tiffany in shock. Uncle Jack couldn't say a word. He just gawked. Tiffany stood at the door with her best sultry look and let her uncle drink in the view.