Chicago via Katrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the lustful look on his face, he liked what he saw. Tiffany's tanned bare shoulders contrasted nicely with the white gauzy nightgown. The loose peasant shirt draped across her breasts and tented away from her body. Tiffany knew Uncle Jack was smiling because the bright bathroom light created a detailed silhouette of her naked body in the short white cotton gown. The long flared lace sleeves covered the tips of her extended fingers but the nightshirt rode high on her thighs. His eyes followed her tanned legs up to her hem while his mind traveled farther north. "Do you like your present?" Tiffany whispered to her uncle.

With his eyes never looking up, slowly he responded, "I love it."

Tiffany turned off the bathroom light after she knew she had her uncle's attention. With a happy bounce, she quietly strolled across the dimly lit room with a bottle of lotion and stood in front of Uncle Jack who pretended to be watching the movie instead of her.

Tiffany handed the bottle of lotion to Uncle Jack, sat down on the leather ottoman with her back towards him and cooed "Would you be a doll and put some lotion on my back. My skin seems so dry and I just painted my nails."

Tiffany's ploy was obvious but Uncle Jack was oblivious. Tiffany knew she had his full undivided attention in her translucent gown. Tiffany had accepted her uncle's invitation by wearing his clandestine gift. She had started her final assault on Uncle Jack and Tiffany could feel surrendering. Aunt Eva's instincts were good and she must have known instinctively that something was wrong. From behind the closed bedroom door, Aunt Eva screeched, "Come to bed, Jack. I'm tired."

Tiffany was furious at that bitch, Aunt Eva, for interrupting. Instinctively, Uncle Jack started to leave so Tiffany countered Aunt Eva's interruption by stretching the elastic neckline down over her shoulders and pulled the gown partially down her back. Uncle Jack watched as his niece's upper back was exposed. With a questioning look, Tiffany glanced over her bare shoulder at her uncle, flashed her big soulful grey eyes and fluttered her long eyelashes at him. Tiffany pleaded, "Just a little bit before you go."

Tiffany was going to miss Uncle Jack and she knew her uncle was going to miss her. This was his last chance. He had a choice of rubbing lotion into his niece's toned upper back or dutifully scurrying to bed with his neurotic wife. Her uncle hesitated for only a moment and whispered to Tiffany conspiratorially, "No problem. Just for a moment but then I have to go to bed."

Jack warmed the lotion in his large hands and then started rubbing it into Tiffany's upper back and shoulders. At first, he was methodical and then, gradually, Jack's touch became more sensual. This was the first time he had touched Tiffany. His fingers were in ecstasy; she was smooth, warm and lush. Nervously, he kept applying more lotion on her bare skin. He kept running his hands over her shoulders, along her neck and down her back.

After a few minutes, Tiffany knew her skin couldn't soak up anymore lotion but she didn't want her uncle to stop. As he covered more of her upper back with lotion, Tiffany whispered, "I don't want the lotion to get into my hair or stain my new gown so let me help you."

Tiffany stretched the elastic neckline enough that she could slip both of her arms out of her nightshirt's neck hole and let the nightshirt slip down her curvy torso to her narrow waist. Tiffany was now topless with her back to her uncle. The light cotton gown lay crumbled around her waist. Tiffany lifted her thick blonde mane up off her neck with both hands, held it and arched her back towards him.

Tiffany knew Aunt Eva's boney scrawny body couldn't compete with her young, firm body but she wondered what Uncle Jack was going to do about it. In the window's reflection, Tiffany could see Uncle Jack was in a quandary because his niece was half-naked and his demanding wife was in the next room. His eyes darted between the hallway leading to his bedroom door and her naked torso. Tiffany knew her flesh under his hands would eventually win. With Uncle Jack's thumbs on each side of her spine and his fingers spread out across her back, her uncle slowly slid his hands down Tiffany's back and then went back up again. It was a sensual slow massage. Tiffany enjoyed his forbidden attention.

Tiffany encouraged him, "Uncle Jack, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

Tiffany felt so naughty with her arms above her head while her uncle's hands were exploring her body and his miserable wife was in the next room. Actually, she felt strong and in control. Originally, she tortured him because she didn't like Aunt Eva and wanted to help Uncle Jack, but now her feelings turned into something more perverse. Tiffany got so much pleasure from making Uncle Jack so horny. He was willing to disregard everything and lust after his niece. Tiffany had never felt so sexy or so powerful. None of her ex-boyfriends were willing to risk much for her but her uncle was risking his life and all of his family connections for a chance to fondle his niece. Tiffany decided to see how far he would go.

Jack just stared at his half naked niece sitting in front him. Drained of energy by his wife's neurosis, Jack couldn't continue to fight the temptation. He knew he was slipping into a dark void that crippled all of his rational thought. His fingers marveled how soft yet firm her body was while he continued to apply the lotion to her glimmering skin. She was totally accessible to him. He could easily apply lotion from the top of her long neck to the bottom of her flared hips or even lower if he dared. Jack realized Ducky wasn't wearing underwear and marveled that Ducky's muscled back didn't have a single tan line except for the unexposed flesh left behind by her tiny bikini bottoms.

Jack regretted not spending more time at the pool with her. But, around the sides of her tanned back, he caught glimpses of the white curves of the sides of her full breasts. He maintained this rhythmic motion while he strained his neck to see Tiffany's breasts in the window's reflections. Although, the reflection distorted his view of her generous breasts, he knew he was seeing something inappropriate as her breasts swayed with each stroke of his palm down her back. Jack's zeal while applying the lotion was evidence he was enjoying squeezing her young body. He seemed to be memorizing where his fingertips rippled along her ribcage.

Tiffany felt Uncle Jack rubbing lotion into her back as his hands drifted farther around each side of her muscular torso. Tiffany wanted him to be more aggressive so she pushed him to try something, "Uncle Jack, can you get along my sides and my tummy too. My skin is so dry."

Shakily, Uncle Jack replied, "Okay Ducky. Just a little bit more."

With the next down stroke, his long fingers snuck around the edge of Tiffany's back and he started to massage the lotion into the sides of her torso. Because his hands were so large, his fingers easily wrapped around to front edge of Tiffany's chest. With both of Tiffany's arms still holding her hair above her head he could easily fondle her upper body. Tiffany wriggled underneath his hands and arched her back so he knew she was enjoying it. Her uncle kept testing Tiffany to see how far she would let him go. With each stroke up or down her back his fingers slipped further around her sides until finally, he was touching the base of her fleshy breasts.

Tiffany knew Uncle Jack wanted to feel more of her breasts. He had been deprived. Aunt Eva's breasts only filled an A cup while hers were a full C cup. Aunt Eva always hid her breasts under a heavily padded bra and baggy tops. Happily, Tiffany's firm breasts stood straight out and she was proud to show them off in a tight, low-cut t-shirts. Tiffany only wore a bra to hide her constantly erect nipples sitting high on her breast. Without a bra, every man's eyes always focused on her nipples poking through her t-shirts. Previously, Tiffany caught Uncle Jack staring many times at her nipples but now, instead of just looking, Uncle Jack was close to touching them. Each time his fingertips pressed along the side of her breasts, Tiffany released a low slow moan to encourage him to be more adventurous.

Tiffany inspired him by whispering, "That feels so good, Uncle Jack, but I am not going to tell anyone because I don't want to share you. Nobody has ever made me feel so good. I would do anything for you."

With those words lingering in the air, Tiffany wondered what her uncle was going to do. She leaned back against him as his fingers slid down her torso to her hips and then his hand slipped around the side to the pelvic bones. Uncle Jack responded in a low sexy growl, "I'm glad you like it, Ducky. You felt so tense, but you seem to be more relaxed now."

"Don't forget my tummy. I don't want you to stop now, Uncle Jack."

Jack tentatively started to rub lotion into the soft flesh of her tummy. His fingers cautiously moved downward until his fingers would normally be deep inside her panties, that is, if Ducky was wearing any panties. His oiled fingers brushed over the top of pubic hair. On the up stroke, his fingers traveled up Tiffany's narrow frame, over her ribcage until he barely touched the base of her breasts again. Jack was grateful that his niece couldn't see his raging hardon. He wanted to do so much more to her.

Uncle Jack was breathing harder and Tiffany could feel his hands shake. With each stroke, Tiffany felt her uncle test her more by felling more of her pert breasts and pubic mound. Tiffany didn't object as his fingers spread the creamy lotion beyond where an uncle should be touching his young niece. Tiffany's body reacted immediately. With all of her flirting and teasing in the past two months, her pussy started to leak and her hardened nipples ached to be touched. With a clandestine rocking of her hips, she rubbed her pussy against the smooth leather of the ottoman. It only made matters worse.

Jack purred to Tiffany while obscuring his intent. "Ducky, you have such perfect skin. You're lucky. Soft, smooth and without a single blemish. Your boyfriend was stupid for dropping you. He must regret that decision daily because I can't stop touching you."

His oily hands traveled up Tiffany's torso until his fingers rested against the very bottom curve of her breasts. He stopped. Tiffany sensed he was making a decision so she didn't move. Both of her arms were high in the air still holding her hair up off of her shoulders. Finally, with both hands, his fingers slowly rose up the soft curves of her breasts into forbidden territory. More of his fingers were now touching her breasts. Two, Three, four and then five fingers until, finally, he was cupping her breasts with his palms. Uncle Jack was waiting to see if Tiffany would object, but she didn't. She only moaned in encouragement. "You don't have to stop, Uncle Jack."

Now, Jack couldn't stop himself as his hands slid up further along her bust until his fingertips touched her erect nipples. Stuck behind his niece, he desperately wanted to see what his hands were touching. Instinctively, he cupped her entire breast and ran his finger over her puffy red nipples. Her body responded. He could feel Tiffany's nipples grow rigid and puffy with his caress. Jack started rubbing the lotion into her flushed breasts cradled in his large hands.

Tiffany didn't protest while her flesh slipped between his fingers as he freely kneaded her tits. Tiffany wanted relief but she could only moan and rub her pussy against the ottoman. Aggressively, he tweaked Tiffany's hardened nipples between his thumb and forefinger. His hands now roamed freely over the front of her body. Tiffany was purring like a kitten while pressing her body against his hands.

Uncle Jack leaned closer to Tiffany so he could see her breasts cupped in his hands and she could feel his breath on the side of her neck. Removing her arm, she arched her neck sideways and let Uncle Jack's soft lips touch her neck. It was electrifying. Tiffany smiled to herself. Uncle Jack couldn't call this an accident. She wanted him to continue groping her, molesting her, pleasing her but before anything could happen, Aunt Eva screamed, "Jack, turn off the damn TV and come to bed now."

Tiffany jumped. Sadly, Uncle Jack jerked his arms away from her and froze. Finally, he whispered, "I better go to bed, Ducky. Too much wine. Good night."

Tiffany knew she lost the moment. The turning point had passed but she was pleased that Uncle Jack had finally made a pass at her. She would always have something over her aunt. With her back still to her uncle, Tiffany let her hair fall down over her shoulders and slipped her arms back into the nightshirt. She covered herself, stood up and turned around as Uncle Jack rose. He looked down at her dark hardened nipples poking through the white nightshirt and Tiffany looked up at him trying to hide his enormous erection. He towered over Tiffany.

Awkwardly, he bent down to kiss Tiffany goodnight. Instinctively, her hands slid up along his large chest and locked behind his neck while she looked up into his eyes. He nervously smiled back at Tiffany until she stretched up on her toes, closed her eyes, pulled his head down and gently pressed their lips together. Tiffany compressed their bodies together and waited. Her uncle's cock, still swollen, was pressed against her tummy. Her uncle didn't know what to do. Tiffany didn't pull back from their kiss but rather parted her lips and waited for her uncle to make the next move. He could push her away or pursue her. Her inviting lips were soft and warm. Uncle Jack was torn and tried to kiss her platonically. Tiffany didn't let him go and their lips remained locked until her uncle finally relented to the sexual tension and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

With an explosion, they went after each other like starving people eating a stolen meal. With a building pressure, Tiffany sucked his tongue into her mouth and he started to kiss her with real passion. They ground their lips together. She moaned as she rubbed her crotch against his thigh. Tiffany ran her fingers through his soft black hair while they kissed and his hands fondled her lower back and ass through her thin nightshirt. The kiss lasted less than a minute but Tiffany will always remember it, a stolen illicit kiss that they could not reveal to anyone else.

Their kiss turned soft and sensuous while they explored the limits of their passion. Tiffany's breasts were pressed tightly against his chest while his hard cock throbbed against her belly. Tiffany was so aroused that if they were alone and he was her boyfriend, Tiffany would have fucked him right there.

Instead, knowing Aunt Eva was dangerously awake, Tiffany broke off their wet kiss with a tiny laugh and whispered, "Thank you for everything, Uncle Jack. You made me feel so good tonight. I'll miss you." With a toss of her blond hair, she teased him, "You better run off to bed before she calls you again."

Quickly, Tiffany turned her back to him, switched off the television and laid the sheets out on the couch for her bed. Jack waited a moment and then tiptoed down the hall. His last image of her was her pale ass cheeks clearly exposed under the short nightshirt while she bent over to make her bed.

Uncle Jack's cock remained hard so he had to hide it from his wife. Luckily her back was to him so he turned off the light, crawled into bed and tried to forget his niece. He couldn't. Tiffany was gorgeous, sexy and leaving the next day. She seemed so willing but he felt so guilty. His hands had been all over his niece and he finally touched her intimately. He had fondled her pert breasts and she enjoyed it. He wanted more from her but this was his niece. His sister would kill him if she ever found out what he had already done to her daughter. He tried to sleep.

After turning off the lights and going to bed, Tiffany lay there in an aroused state diddling her clit while replaying their kiss. It was so wrong but so exciting. She had gotten even with Aunt Eva by making her husband want her instead of his wife. Tiffany kept drifting in and out of consciousness but she always seemed to be thinking about Uncle Jack. Tiffany's dreams were peppered with momentary flashes of her mom and her pastor looking down at her in disgust. They were judging her, berating her. In her twilight slumber, Tiffany could hear Pastor Jennings whisper, "You are going to hell. You're nothing but a little slut, Tiffany."

Tiffany couldn't sleep and felt guilty now for pushing Uncle Jack too far. He wouldn't have done this without her prompting and teasing. He was always so nice. Tiffany promised herself she would apologize in the morning. They didn't go too far so she hoped everything would be alright. She drifted off to sleep.

A noise from the back of the hall way awoke her. It was 4am. She knew what it was. Tiffany knew she had pushed Uncle Jack too far when she heard the large bedroom door creak. It was still very dark out except for the moon. Her uncle gently shut the bedroom door behind him and left Aunt Eva sleeping alone in their bed. His soft steps brushed down the dark hallway. Tiffany knew the sounds in his high-rise condominium because she had been sleeping on his couch for the past two months. Uncle Jack stepped out from the hallway into a patch of moonlight flooding the living room through the floor to ceiling windows facing Lake Michigan.

Tiffany knew that Uncle Jack couldn't sleep after fondling her on the living room couch but she didn't know what her uncle was going to do. Tiffany was lying on her back with one arm over her head as if she was trying to shield her eyes from the moonlight. One leg was bent and laid out to her side. With the sheet pulled up around her neck, Tiffany could clandestinely watch her uncle standing in his plaid boxers and muscle t-shirt while he tried to figure out if she was awake. In a whisper, he called out, "Tiffany, are you asleep?"

Tiffany didn't answer.

Again he whispered, "Tiffany, are you awake? I wanted some water."

Tiffany quietly watched him as he walked past the couch towards the kitchen. Even in the darkness, she could see Uncle Jack peering down at her, devouring her. He stopped beside her. A strip of moonlight illuminated the sheet covering her body but the darkness still concealed Tiffany's face. She knew this was her time to stop anything further from happening but she realized she didn't want it to end. She wanted more from him but decided to let her uncle make the next move. She was excited at the thought. Again, he whispered, "Tiffany?"

From the darkness, Tiffany just quietly looked up through her clenched eyes and continued her heavy breathing. Tiffany knew her uncle wanted to see more of her body because she had teased him so much and now, she was leaving. His little fantasy would soon be gone but he waited in silence. Uncle Jack appeared torn and unsure of himself until finally he leaned over and lifted the bottom edge of the sheet until Tiffany's bare legs were exposed. Her uncle kept moving the sheets so more and more of Tiffany's legs were exposed. Tiffany knew Uncle Jack liked her long curvy legs because he often told her it was one of her best features. He was stepping further over the line.

Even in the darkness, Tiffany could see her uncle was using his other hand to stroke himself through his boxers. Her uncle lifted the sheet a little more until he could see the lace hem of Tiffany's nightshirt. Gently, he set down the sheet and stared down at her long legs and concealed hips. A predator scrutinizing his prey. The hem was just below Tiffany's crotch and she knew he was trying to see as much of her as possible. Her uncle was so horny he couldn't stop himself.