All Comments on 'Chloe's Internship Ch. 06'

by mchucha

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i want more

what's next and when???

more chapters plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Wow, Great story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more more more

dam dsloans got competition with this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
potential classic story here

More great work here. What's really awesome is the give and take between Chloe and the guys in the office, it's a great set-up and she's the perfect character for it, especially because things don't get too extreme, at least not yet. This could definitely be on par with dlsloan's best. Can't wait for more, and especially the office tease situations. Some of the best potential on these boards, and a couple of classic scenes already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

dlsloandlsloanabout 14 years ago
Just keeps getting better

The best new author on the site gets better with every chapter. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finally a new author worth following

Best new author on the site. You are on my list of favorites along with fronker, dlsloan and davidwriter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Great story thus far! You mentioned turning it into a cartoon.. that would be good. Definately keep writing more of these!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Go on!

Hurry up! I need more of your wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it!!

Fantastic story, can't wait for more. Thanks so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Small inconsistencies

I enjoyed the story but at time there are some unexpected items which tend to distract from the story. For example, early in the story she says the only people in the office are Mark, Carlos and Jim. However she speaks to Brian. Since he was mentioned before she said this "only" sentence, perhaps the author felt no need to mention again. But later she talks of Edward spilling his drink. Where did he come from? And still later Sanjay is mentioned. Now we have 6 men in the story where only 3 are in the office? This is my best example, but not the only case of items mentioned early in the story but later items contradict when is mentioned earlier with no explanation.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Geeeeeeze - this is HOT !

.

SZENSEISZENSEIover 3 years ago
STOP THE BUSt

Ever play the drinking game of Stop the Bus? If not it goes like this...The dealer lays 10 cards face down. One by one, the dealer flips a card over. ( ARTHUR ) If it's a number card, nothing happens and the dealer continues to the next card. ( THE OFFICE ) If it's a face card or an Ace, the player riding the bus has to drink: One drink for a Jack, two for a Queen, three for a King and four for an Ace. ( THE RIDERS OF THE BUS )

Nice job Mama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermchucha@mchucha
12/9/12 It has been well over a year since my last update and I have to admit that I've moved onto other creative pursuits. Hopefully I'll come back to these stories some day. Thanks to everyone who has sent me encouraging words even after so much time since I made any contrib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES