Chloe's Internship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Angel! What can I help you with?"


"Arthur, I need something for tonight."

"Is it a date?"

"You got it."

"Wonderful! I knew a pretty girl like you would have no trouble getting a nice young man to take you out."

"Do you mind if I make a request?"

"What is it?" Arthur's tone got more serious.

"It needs to be something very small and very thin."

"I see...," Arthur sounded slightly annoyed over the phone, and then there was a pause. "Our deal was for office clothes. I think I can accommodate you, but you will need to do something for me."

"Sure, what do you need me to do?"

"I'll have to think about it. I'll tell you when you come by tonight."

Chloe walked over to Arthur's shop after work, fingering the chain around her waist nervously. Arthur was sitting on his counter expectantly, arms crossed, "Strip please."


She undressed quickly and stood on the platform in the center of the room waiting nervously as he had her turn around. He was so much more serious than earlier. "First, my request, I would like to pierce your nipples."


Chloe was stunned. "Why?"

"Yes or no? Do you want your new clothes, or do you want to go home in sweats and never come back?"

"Can I see them?"

"Yes or no?"

She thought it over. Arthur thought she looked adorable with her brow furrowed, biting her lip like that, "OK, yes."

"Good." Arthur got to work. He iced the nipples to numb them and make them stick out, then he stuck small silver rings through each one. Thin and half an inch in diameter. It hurt like crazy, especially when Arthur dabbed them with alcohol. She wondered where he'd learned to pierce nipples, not to mention braid hair. This man must have some past.

"Perfect, now, your clothes."

"Wait, Mr. Kaliakides... What about this chain?"

"What about it?"

"It's so tight," she pointed to the faint pink mark where the chain had been pressing in all day.

"Hmm... suck it in a little more." Arthur slid a couple of fingers under the chain on each side and pulled it back and forth. "Looks OK to

me."

"But!"

Arthur gave her a stern look and Chloe bit her lip. "As long as you wear my clothes, you wear the chain."

Chloe felt like crying. Was she going to have to keep this thing on all summer? No way she could do it.

Arthur stood up and clapped his hands. "Let's get you dressed! Black is for work, pink is for play."

He started by taking apart her braid and combing out her hair. When he was finished, he parted her hair and started new braids. This time he made two separate braids starting higher up on the back of her head and tied them off with pink ribbons. When he finished with each side, he passed them through four inch long elastic tubes pulled tight to her head that made her hair look like ropes streaming out behind her.


Satisfied, he grabbed a loop of thin pink string from the counter with a couple of wide, tapering ovals at opposite ends. He passed one end over her head and down to the middle of her back, then he brought the other end around her neck. He placed the tapered ovals over each breast. The material was mostly see through, but since it matched the pink of her nipples they looked like dark shadows, and now darker than usual as they recovered from the piercings. The rings, however, reflected the light clearly enough. The tapered ovals ended in points at either end where they connected to the strings holding them on. They were only four inches wide at their widest and just reached half way above and half way under each breast, molding closely. There was nothing between her tits and nothing on the sides. The only thing keeping these patches on was friction and tension, and Chloe was definitely feeling the friction part on her freshly decorated nubs.

Really though, her little tit caps were much to sore to be bothered with clothes, even marginally substantial ones. Why couldn't they just be set free?


Next was the skirt. Here, he had again gone for small, and thin, as requested. Chloe couldn't believe that she had actually asked for this. There was an inch wide white band at the top, resting three inches below her navel and riding along her hips over her butt. From this hung a short curtain of the same material as the patches on her tits. A pink trim at the bottom hid a wire that held the skirt in a circle out and away from her body. The wire pushed the hem two inches away on all sides, but it came just barely low enough to cover her pussy when she was standing straight. In back, the skirt covered only the top half of her butt. Her hair, pushed up in its new braids with the pink bands, hung high and out enough to clear the top of her skirt and drape away from her body, framing her mostly bare pale skin like drawn theater curtains.


He put her in clear five inch sandal style heels with inch thick platforms. Pink laces went up to her her knees. She jumped in surprise when he asked her to spread her legs and so he could lather up her pussy mound. This was really getting out of hand. But she went along. She couldn't see herself storming out. And really, he had pierced her nipples, was she going to draw the line at getting her pussy groomed? It felt kind of good actually. Arthur had that warm, barber's lather mixed and it felt delicious. Those skillful fingers expertly rubbing it on.... Didn't they use a brush? All too soon he stopped, and all too soon, the shave was done. Chloe realized she was pushing into his hands when he pulled away. She checked in the mirror against the wall and saw that he'd shaved the bottom of her landing strip, leaving a small tuft of blond hair half an inch above the top of her slit that was actually visible through the fabric of the little skirt.

After cleaning off the excess cream, Arthur patted her dry and pressed a pink plastic shell up onto her pussy mound, creating an airtight seal against her hairless skin. The object had a groove inside two inches deep and an inch wide, and it curved over the sides of her mound at the edges. Flipping a latch on the middle of the shell, Chloe felt it open her vulva slightly and grip it firmly, but not too uncomfortably. "I figured you might need some underwear with this skirt," he grinned. Chloe thought the thing was incredibly strange and had serious reservations about marching around with a crazy sex toy gripping her lady bits, but she remembered how her previous arguments had gone and kept her mouth shut. At least she could go home and replace it with some real underwear.

The skirt didn't really cover as much as highlight the top of her ass pink, and the dark line of her crack was plain to see. In front, the pink pussy cap was also visible, but it provided a sort of illusion. From a short distance, it looked like her pussy. Close up, though, the shiny cover was so smoothly molded to her skin that it looked like her pussy had been coated in a candy shell. Under the skirt, in the short gap between her pussy and the waistband, the little patch of pubic hair was an accent mark on her exposure.

Finished with her clothes, the old man put on his beautician hat and started on her makeup. Pink eyeshadow, rouge and lipstick. He smiled to himself, pink definitely went well with her thick, curly blond hair and blue eyes. He added pink plastic hoops to her already pierced ears.

Arthur stepped back to look at his masterpiece. Chloe looked down nervously.

"Aren't I a bit too... naked? I mean, can I actually go out in public like this?"

Arthur smiled, he knew the town well. Mostly it was a bunch of horny men and what few women there were generally looked like the men and shared their tastes. "Have I been wrong before?"

Chloe grimaced at her nearly naked boobs. Was this really worth the free clothes? She had to admit, though, Arthur's work was a major success at the office and she was saving a lot more than she could have by actually paying for her attire. She nodded in agreement. Arthur brought out the camera.


"Alright now, stand up straight. Good. Now walk around the room. Now, skip. Very good. OK, now I want you to twirl around, again. Again. Excellent." The skirt looked like a Frisbee around her hips, her butt and the pink patch were completely exposed. Up top, her breasts stood straight out as she spun, stretched by the centrifugal pull and looking even more like torpedoes than usual. Arthur made sure he had the sports setting for fast action. "Stop!"


Chloe felt a bit dizzy and bent straight over her waist chain to get her hands on her knees and steady herself. Arthur asked her to hold the pose as he circled her with the camera.

"Now, spread your legs and keep that pose... perfect. Very good, bend down lower, hands behind your head." Her top stayed put, probably because her breasts were pressed tight against her knees, but the skirt flipped over her back and flat belly. She was bent in half, legs straight as Arthur circled and commended himself on his sartorial prowess. He soaked in the view of her naked lower half. The pussy patch looked more than anything like a fake plastic pussy. A look emphasized by the shallow groove running vertically from top to bottom, highlighting the indentation of her smooth vagina. The pose left her ass spread, introducing him to her puckered little rear opening.

"Take your hands from your head and run them up over your legs, but stay with your head down." Arthur was enjoying the view of her downward hanging tits framed by those long, slender legs. Thirty two inch inseams! This girl was more than half leg. His digital single lens reflex camera (and the four video cameras he had placed around the room the day before) faithfully recorded the display. "Higher, higher." Her hands had reached her butt. "Good, now, pull them apart."

Chloe hesitated and started to get up. "Um..."

"If there's a 'but' coming, you know the deal. Good. Now, head down, hands on your butt. Slowly, slowly, pull them apart. Hold that position." Arthur took in the vision of her anus. He couldn't believe she was going along with this. The pose had nothing to do with showing off her clothes. She was spreading her ass to show his camera her asshole, and she had only seen this man three times in her life. He had a feeling she would go further, but this seemed to be her limit right now. He had her go through a few more poses before calling it quits.


Chloe had trouble looking him in the eye as he gave he gave her a pink clutch bag he had switched for the black one she had brought in, and led her over to the door. Patting her on the ass, he murmured in her ear as she went out, "Now go home and wait for your man." She didn't look forward to the bus ride and considered calling Sanjay to pick her up from the store. Then again, that would mean waiting around for an hour and she wasn't too keen on waiting in the store. The spreading ass cheeks deal was creepy, not to mention the pussy cover. The pussy cover was on a whole other level entirely. The way he got all dictator on her, telling her to spread her ass... yes, that was crazy, too. She pressed her legs together. As skimpy as her office wear had been today, she was against the idea of waiting around in the office wearing the current getup.

Thankfully, it was after rush hour and traffic was thin as she waited for the bus. It was starting to rain by the time she made it to the shelter and she didn't even want to think about how her clothes would look wet. A few cars passed and Chloe wondered if they were just going by slowly because of the rain. Curiously, in spite of the weather some of the cars rolled by with open windows. She stood fidgeting impatiently toying with the waist chain. She noticed she was starting to tuck her stomach in without even thinking about it as the chain moved around easily. It had been tight earlier. Maybe the old man knew what he was doing, but still, it would be awesome if she could have the damn thing off.


Finally the bus showed up and Chloe moved out of the shelter, catching a little too much rain as the driver took his time opening the door. With each step up the bus's steep entrance her skirt bounced up, covering nothing. Chloe had come to consider the garment as little more than a decoration for her butt and she was very much aware of all eyes on her as she scanned for a seat. The bus wasn't too crowded, but the seats were quite close and every eye was on her.

She wasn't too sure about sitting right next to a stranger wearing what she was wearing. So she opted to stand. With each bump, her tits jiggled for her audience and her skirt swayed. She felt the cool air from the bus's AC blowing softly all over bare skin. Between her tits, over her pussy and inner thighs and all the way down her legs. And she felt how incredibly naked her butt was. The braids swinging back and forth, bumping into the skirt and shifting it back and forth added a further emphasis to her bareness as the wire loop of the hem knocked against her body much higher than it should have. Chloe felt moisture build behind the plastic pussy cover. Legs spread for balance, with a handhold in one hand and her purse in the other, she caught someone's eye and smiled.

12