All Comments on 'Chloe's Internship Ch. 07'

by mchucha

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

Man that was great more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First Chapter not Like

I like the other chapters up to here - but now have someone thinking they should get special treatment since Indian. These people are always saying how want to be treated "equal" and that is there justification to request special treatment. She did nothing wrong - it was his prejudice that why she wore panties (for example) was some to do with his Indian. She should have told him that was his problem and go fuck himself. Good story but please leave the racial crap out of an otherwise good story. If these people want to be treated equal then lose their attitudes and act equal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suspension of Disbelief

Honestly this story is so far out there that it is pure fantasy. That allows for a suspension of disbelief, ironically the one off non consent story on your page is a lot more sinister. Hope she’s on birth control otherwise this fantasy tale takes an unpleasant turn. I’ve never understood how people see the ‘breeder’ type of stories as being erotic, but that’s just me. Fingers crossed things don’t go that way because I’ll be opting out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermchucha@mchucha
12/9/12 It has been well over a year since my last update and I have to admit that I've moved onto other creative pursuits. Hopefully I'll come back to these stories some day. Thanks to everyone who has sent me encouraging words even after so much time since I made any contrib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES