All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 10'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome as always

Excellent story, hope to see many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Michael56

Zane's Life is a wonderful fantasy, and he us young enough to get by short on sleep. This humorous romp is exactly what Erotic literature is all about! Hurray for the Internet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've loved everything in this series up until the femdom bullshit with Rio...while I don't have a problem with D/s content in and of itself (though I'm not a fan of pain), I would prefer it not to be shoe-horned in when it doesn't match the tone of the sex scenes to this point. It was jarring and totally took me out of the story.

Rio could have been kept aggressive and angry without going all mistress/slave and somehow getting off on humiliation. It's really souring me on her character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...