All Comments on 'Christina's Contradictions Ch. 03'

by Joe A Verage

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
is this another whore wife and weak hubby

it get old.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok but

very well written , but if you do the wimp cuckold hubby thing you'll get cut down my the main part of this group. We like our men to be Men not wimps

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
if this is another wimp hubby and slut wife thin

if this is another wimp hubby and slut wife thing .... keep on keeping on .... heard it all before ... make hubby a man and have him kick ricks ass ...now thats a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmm!!

I agree with gizzmo301, a married man is a REAL MAN!! We don't take any Bullshit when it cums to OUR woman and another guy!!

hammer17hammer17over 18 years ago
Hmm!!

I agree with gizzmo301, a married man is a REAL MAN!! We don't take any Bullshit when it cums to OUR woman and another guy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Is This?

I wish there was a point to this story. So far the writer has just used it as a vehicle to glorify a male's humiliation at his wife's hands. Exactly why the writer thinks that is erotic is beyond me. Maybe the writer is one of those "metro-sexuals" we've been hearing about. Not quite men, they still retain some of the genital equipment but it only works if that emotional quality known as manhood is being degraded. How sad. I sure wish the voting alternatives contained negative numbers. :(

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 18 years ago
irritating

i agree with the others about wimp husbands,but thats not what bothers me the most.

its become a major irritation with me the way many authors have begun posting their stories the last several months. this posting of a chapter that takes just a few minutes to read.this style is on par with watching 'soaps' on television.

i'm sure there are,to you, valid reasons for doing this.posting as soon as you write a chapter,posting as soon as edited,wanting feedback from public per chapter,etc.

i happen to think your story has a lot of potential.however the feedback your getting is pretty much all negative.i suspect others are expressing their irritation,also.i'm sure a larger posting would give your readers a broader view and this may in return give you a more balanced feedback.

i read stories at literotica.com and other sites strictly for pleasure.certainly not to be irritated and become grouchy.for this reason i'll not be reading the remainder of your story.hopefully i'll be able to notice when your story is complete and i can read it then. this is not the first story i've stopped reading for this reason,but i finally felt the need to express myself about this issue.

i apologize for making my comments in a public forum.i would normally make these comments to you in a email.however, this message is for all the writers who have started using this 'sound bite' style of posting their stories.

good luck in the future,

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sick Wife

Let me quote "Christina finds cheating inexcusable" and in the next breath "anyone that cheats, if they are truly in love with their partner" HELLO, if they are truly in love with their partner, they don't fucking cheat. And she's making a fucking sport out of it and rubbing him wimp ass face in it. A man would put his foot down, make her straighten up, or get your whoring ass out! He's pathetic (like this story) she's a fucking cheap whore that needs removing from the gene pool.

zeb1094zeb1094over 18 years ago
Wankers...

I liked it, thought it was well written and told a story.

Don't listen to the wankers who just want a quick wank and then are ashamed they did it, so they take it out on you.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amusing Zebster Comment

There really must be a Cuckster Union - a support group of non-erotic but pitifully humiliated quick wankers.

Now I believe that Your Cuckster Union Support Group needs a mission statement to out line your desires and purposes. To help this somewhat misunderstood and underappreciated group, I hope the following will guide you from misunderstood status to one of not appreciated unless mind you, one joins for the full benefits. Since I refuse to write it for fear of association just reverse what is noted below: Ahem (as in distaste)

Why I don't like the old Pimping Out The Wife Whore OR Self Cuckolding for Humiliation and Pity! (Note: have her children and both grand parents applaud here)

My humble self - being a man who feels he should protect and guide his family away from problems, these stories create an sick gnawing uneasiness and feeling of sad pity in me for the hubbie who [oh - how shall we say]lives to put himself in front of the train of male shame wanting to be hurt while hoping to watch his wife enjoy his own demise in front of family and friends plus her bigger cocked lovers as scheduled by the Pimpster(Hubbie) (alias the Cuckster- same Hubbie).

It isn't erotic or sensual for any man to schedule his wife to try to create bastard babies while he watches and/ or videos the bigger cocks he asks her to tolerate - well love is better from her hubbies jaded viewpoint.

So while the true and agreed upon personal and legal intent of marriage remains purposely to join two people commited exclusively to each other for life and family sake, why would the exact opposite be considered by a very unfortunate mentally disturbed few to be exciting and necessary for their relationship to continue.

Worse are those writers who sell it - espouse it by concealing the sickness within flowery lurid words and demeaning sexual scenes designed to arouse the unthinking lusty weak, drunk and young that it lives on as an acceptable choice of married life.

So writer if you are to join the sellers of this absurd humiliating subhuman myth, consider the need for like minded friends who like the Zebster will help you with your wife through thier first 4 or 5 children so you can watch and fantasise how it might have been in the real life you abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dickless Anonymous

As President of Dickless Anonymous, I have to finally stand up and publicly, but anonymously, applaud our righteous brothers like the previous commenter, who we in the know refer to by his anonymous moniker as "Brother Numb-Nuts". We, and all of us who anonymously critique stories that glorify a woman enjoying her pussy without feeling the wrath of God, salute BNN for expressing our frustration that people read about us in the pages of Literotica. We've had enough and we are not going to take it anymore. Lacking the courage to identify ourselves in even an anonymous way (actually we lack any courage whatsoever), we still feel that you readers, and especially writers, should sympathize with us due to our acknowledged inadequacy.

If you would like to join our merry band of eunuchs, the qualifications are not onerous. You must have a deformed dick that is no longer than 2 inches when hard (actually the hard part is not a pre-requisite), born with no balls, and never have been able to get into even a paid cunt without shooting our pitiable white stuff all over our hands. It helps if our wives, who we have never been able to fuck, have fucked around on us for years without the slightest care for our handicap. We ignore our patent inability to satisfy them in any way, shape or form, and the fact that the only way we have ever used our tongue is to talk and suck our thumbs.

How did I get to be President? I'm the only one with as much as a sixth grade education. And I am the only one that can consistently crack the security code.

So hang in there Joe V. Brother Numb-Nuts got you good.

noone269noone269over 18 years ago
Chapters are too short...

You could have submitted all three of these short chapters as one decent sized chapter. Better still, just submit the entire story as a finished work. Too many authors are stretching out stories just to see how many chapters they can get out of it. Not to mention it's better to get comments on the story as a whole, instead of chapter by chapter. I don't know how many chpaters you have planned, but don't drag it out. Double them up or resubmit as a single story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear Dickless da turd

Much of what you tried to say was muffled by something in your mouth and ear and behind you. As chief cuckster thats what often happens but we see you like it so have a ball or two as well - live it up GAyly you might say.

Ah it's a clean self cuckolding yourself aint it little sick one. Respect yourself when possible if possible - thats a start little chiefie.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start continues

Now it is really getting mysterious....

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
played

I as a woman know she is playing him like a fiddle,if hes really that stupid to not know what shes up to then all I can say is injoy it shes giving you everyting you deserve,

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF YOU AWAIT FOR AN OUTCOME WITHOUT ABILITY TO CONTROL

dont show suprise when its not in your best interest, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuckold tag is a *2.

katiegirl212katiegirl21211 months ago

You're on the right track with this, but it needs work. Details are important. Things like, the play should have a name and a date for when it's happening maybe the theater group too. This ends a bit prematurely, unless your intent is to pick up right where this one leaves off. In previous chapters the idea that they do role play is told to the reader instead of actually letting the reader find out from reading previous roleplays, etc. All that said, the scenario is set up well, it just needs some polish on the execution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous