Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir

"My station? What does that mean? Oh well, I better open the box and see what I am going to wear."

As she opened the box, the first thing that she saw was a gold and silver corset. Underneath that was a shirt flared skirt and then a pair of sandals that had six-inch heels and ties that went all the way up to her knees.

"Gee, I don't know if I even know how to wear these things. I never wore a corset before and how does anyone stand in such sandals." June sat down on the edge of the bed trying to figure out the best way to get dressed. She put the sandals on first since she knew how they were supposed to fit. While she was doing that she decided that she would just have to call Henry and ask for help with the corset since she had never worn one before.

After she got the sandals on and figured out her balance in them, she walked over to the bedroom door and called down the stairs.

"Henry. HENRY. I need help. I don't . . ."

Just then, Henry was at the bottom of the stairs. "What did you just call me? Why are you yelling in my house?"

"Um, I called you because I needed help with the present. I didn't mean to yell."

Henry finished coming up the stairs, took her by the arm and led June back into the bedroom. He picked up the letter and said, "READ this aloud."

June read the letter while Henry retrieved something from the dresser drawer.

"Now since everything was spelled out clearly, tell me why I am upset."

"I . . . forgot . . . to . . . call . . . you . . . sir . . . or . . . milord."

"That's correct. Lean over and put your arms and forehead on the bed. We will get your punishment done first and then deal with your so pressing needs."

June was starting to get very worried but she did as instructed and moved to the bed and placed her arms and forehead on the bed.

"Well at least we know you can follow instructions when you want to."

With that said, Henry reached out and let his hands slide over her luscious bottom. "You need to spread your legs shoulder width apart." When her legs were in position, he moved his fingers from her bottom to her pussy sliding his fingers several times in her moist slit.

Just as she was pushing her ass back in an effort to get more attention, Henry stepped back and started to spank her with his hand. After several minutes he stopped and looked to see how June was holding up. He again let his fingers feel her bottom and then slide his fingers in her very wet crevice.

"Now that you are warmed up, I can commence with your punishment. You will receive ten swats with the hairbrush."

With that said he took the hairbrush that he took from the dresser drawer and started to give her ten swats. When he was done her ass was a nice shade of red and tears were starting to drip down her cheeks. Henry went and got a couple of wet cloths and used one to cool down her bottom and the other to wipe the tears from her face.

"Your punishment is over. I hope you have learned your lesson well."

"Yes, milord, I have learned this lesson well. I apologize for being so disrespectful."

"You are forgiven, Frenchie. Now finish getting ready. Company will be coming soon."

"Milord, could you please help me with my present. I have never worn a corset before and I don't think I can put this on by myself? Please could you help me?"

"Because of the shortness of the time and because you asked so nicely, I will assist you in dressing you."

After June zipped up the corset she turned so that Henry could tighten the ties. Henry had June pull in her stomach while he laced the corset making sure to touch all parts of her back, shoulders and buttocks lightly with his fingers as he did the lacing. When she was all laced in, he had her bend over to check her bottom. "Yes, definitely a nice color and look how wet this pussy is." He rubbed his fingers through her slick lips for a few minutes and then told her to stand straight. He placed his fingers on her lips and when June slightly opened her lips, he slid them in. June sucked on them like they were mini-cocks until Henry withdrew his fingers.

"Finish dressing now. I expect to see you downstairs in five minutes." With that said, Henry turned and went downstairs to wait. He wanted to watch June coming down the steps knowing that her pussy would be showing and hopefully her juices would be seen on her thighs. He definitely wasn't disappointed when he saw the view she gave.

Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong.

"Frenchie, answer the door and then make sure you offer our guest some refreshment. I am sure that she will be thirsty."

"Yes milord."

June went to open the door and was very surprised to see her sister, Dot, standing there. Her face went bright red as she asked her to enter and then offered something to drink. While she was out of the room getting some wine for Henry and Dot to drink, Henry decided to have a short talk with Dot.

"Remember, you are here to help me tonight. I expect you to follow my instructions and only my instructions. Anything else and you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"I know that you want me to follow your instructions and not take the lead tonight but I sure think that it would be fun to do the leading instead of the following."

"If you don't think you can do this, you can leave now. If you are still here when your drink arrives, you will be under the same rules as Frenchie." With that said, Henry stood up and went to assist Frenchie with the wine. When he walked into the kitchen, he saw June bent over the ice cube tray and he couldn't help but enjoy the view. Walking quietly up to her, he reached over and tapped on the inside of her thighs. When she widened her stance, he reached between them and started to tease her clit until she was rocking back to meet each thrust. As she got closer to an orgasm, Henry stopped and told her to finish getting the drinks.

Dot was still there when they walked back into the living room and Henry noticed that she had taken her bra off and placed it on the coffee table.

"Dinner will be on the table in ten minutes, milord. I will be right back to escort you in." Frenchie said as she left the room, her eyes blazing with heat. Frenchie wasn't sure if she was angry at seeing her sister's bra on the table or if she was even more aroused by it. Feeling so off balanced, she decided to retreat to the kitchen to gather herself before she made a major blunder.

Henry sat there and watched Dot drinking her wine. When she put it down, he said, "You made a good start by taking off your bra but I want you to open the top three buttons on your shirt." He then gave her several strips of double-sided tape and told her to tape the shirt lapels open so that his view would be unobstructed. When she had that done, he guided her into the dining room.

"Frenchie, you have too many place settings here. Remove the extra one and put those dishes away."

"Milord? I have set the table for three and there are three of us. I do not . . ."

"Do as instructed and not talking back."

"Yes milord."

Henry then served Dot some of the pot roast that June had made. He made his plate double sized and indicated for Dot to start eating. "Come here, Frenchie," he said patting is lap.

Frenchie sat down on his lap and felt Henry pants start to bulge. After every two bites of his food, Henry made sure to feed Frenchie a bite of food. Each time she opened her mouth for the food, he slipped his hands up her legs so that he could feel how puffy her pussy was.

"Henry, could you pass the bread and butter for me?" Dot inquired.

"Frenchie, hand the bread and butter to Dot."

She got up and got he bread and butter from the kitchen. While she was gone, Henry decided to up the game a bit.

"Here you are, Dot." She said handing the objects to her.

"It would be a lot more polite if you bent over to hand her the bread, Frenchie"

As she bent over to hand the bread to Dot, she felt Henry tap on her inner legs. She widened her stance and then felt Henry sliding his fingers into her canal. She closed her eyes to try and gather herself together when Dot reached up and lowered Frenchie's corset so that her breasts were hanging out.

"Open your mouth, Frenchie," Dot said. When Frenchie's mouth was opened, Dot took some of her potatoes and fed them to her. While she was feeding Frenchie, Dot ran her nails down each of Frenchie's breasts and then pulled lightly on her nipples. "Henry, you should see the view from this side."

Frenchie was pushing her bottom backwards to try and get more of Henry's fingers inside of her and trying not to move her top because each time she did the pull of her nipples sent small shockwaves straight to her pussy. It didn't take long before Henry told her to sit on his lap again. Before she sat down on his lap this time, he tucked the skirt up into the waistband making sure that when she sat it would be directly onto his pants.

"Go ahead and eat, Frenchie," he said. As she took small bites, he pulled up her skirt in the front and did the same treatment to it as he had done in the back.

"Put your legs on the outer side of mine, Frenchie and keep them that way." As she took small bites of food, she opened her legs and could feel the cold air hitting the juice, which had dripped on her legs. Henry started to play with her breasts and noticing that Dot was finished eating he motioned for her to move closer. As Dot got closer to Frenchie, she heard Henry say, "Kneel in front and have your desert now, Dot."

"Hmmm." She thought. "I never thought that this would be part of the play." She was about to move back when she felt Henry's hand on her head and very calmly rubbing her hair. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained," she thought again and then she stuck out he tongue and started to lick Frenchie's outer lips and thighs.

June could no longer concentrate on eating and put her fork down. Her moans started getting louder and although she was very embarrassed by her sister licking her, she decided that she didn't want to stop her from licking and sucking on her pussy and clitoris. She was very close to the edge of her orgasm when Henry started to suck on her nipples.

"That's a good girl, Frenchie. Let your cream flow so that Dot can have her desert. Let her know how delicious you taste." After a few minutes of this play, she heard, "My horny maid, come NOW."

As soon as Frenchie was finished coming, Henry pulled her back away from Dot and gave her a very decisive and slightly forceful kiss. "Now my beauties, it is time to clean this food off the table. I want you to both hurry and get this done. Meet me in the den in ten minutes."

Dot and June looked at each other for a few seconds and then gathered the dishes and food together and cleaned the table. As soon as they had the food put away and dished in the dishwasher they went to the den to see what Henry was up to.

"Milord," Frenchie said. "We are finished with the dinner cleanup what is it that we can do for you."

"It seems to me that Dot has had her desert and that Frenchie has had a modicum of fun but it is time that you take care of your main duty which is me."

As soon as Henry finished talking, Dot walked over to him and started to slowly take off his jacket. When she had the jacket off, Frenchie, started to unbutton his shirt. Frenchie would then kiss each area that was uncovered, as she loved the taste of his skin. Dot decided to start at the bottom and untied Henry's shoes, which she took off along with his socks. When the socks were off, Dot took some cream and started to massage the cream onto his feet making sure to slowly rub the cream between each of his toes. Before long the girls had divested Henry of all of his clothing and then looked up at Henry for his instructions as to what he wanted to happen next.

"Dot lay down on the fainting couch and open your legs wide so that Frenchie can get her desert. Frenchie kneel in front of Dot and find your cream."

"Yes Milord"

Frenchie started to lick on Dot's inner thighs and then moved to her pubis. As she slowly inched her way to Dot's inner lips, she felt Henry moving behind her. Soon she felt him licking her inner lips. With the extra sensations, Frenchie dived into Dot's pussy letting her tongue travel her canal looking for her cream. Deciding that she wasn't getting enough cream that way, she decided to move towards Dot's clit just as Henry stood behind her and started to enter her. With each of Henry's thrusts, Frenchie renewed her attack on Dot. Soon Dot was giving up her cream, which triggered Frenchie's orgasm. Henry rode out both of their orgasms and when Dot started to come the second time they all joined her.

As soon as they could collect themselves, Dot decided to call it a night. Asking Henry to show her to the door, she said, "Henry, I had a lot of fun but I think I would rather have a chance to be in charge instead of being on the bottom. I can just see you following my orders and getting even more excited than I have been tonight."

"Food for thought. I doubt that would ever happen but nice to have on the back burner. Have a good vacation, Dot."

Turning around after Dot left, Henry saw June watching him. "Come Frenchie. Let's close the house up and finish this night in bed." . . . .

The next morning when Henry got up, he decided to let June sleep late and went to check to make sure that his next Christmas stocking present was put together. It was around 10:00 when he went to wake up June. While she was taking a bath, he left his next Christmas stocking on the bed.

June entered the bedroom wearing her robe after her bath when she noticed a bright red Christmas stocking on her bed with a large silver bow attached to it. As she got closer, she also noticed a not was attached to the ribbon.

June,

I thought we would take it easy today and go for a long walk on the beach. Wear a nice skirt and blouse and the contents of this stocking. Wear you black thong and running shoes.

Henry

June was very excited. She couldn't think what Henry put in the stocking but decided to pick out her clothing before she looked inside. After putting on a sweater and skirt and thong, she looked inside the stocking and pulled out a long box, which had been inside. Opening the box she noticed that it had two objects inside of it. She decided to go downstairs and ask Henry for help since she had no idea what he wanted her to do with the funny-shaped dildo.

She found Henry once again in the den and said, "Henry, I was wondering if you could help me with the presents you gave me in the stocking. I am not sure what to do with the one."

Henry looked over at June holding the remote control egg and the remote control butt-plug. He started to smile because she was standing there holding them with her fingertips as if she thought they would bite her.

Getting up he said, "Bend over and hold on to the seat of the chair.' He walked over behind her and raised her skirt so that he could see her lovely ass and then slowly started to pull her thong down to her knees. "What a beautiful sight, June. You are starting to leak already and nothing has even been done yet." He then took the bullet and started to rub it against her clit so that she would cream even more. When her hips were moving in time to the bullet he pushed it into her pussy making sure that it was seated correctly.

"Stand here for a few minutes. I will be right back," he said. As he walked to the kitchen he turned the egg on slow and allowed her to enjoy the sensations.

June didn't even notice when he returned as her eyes were closed and her hips were rocking back and forth. "Such a lovely sight, little one. Stand still now." Henry said as he turned the egg off. He opened the oil, which he brought from the kitchen and started to rub it on her lovely little rosebud. When she started to loosen up, he pushed one of his oily fingers into it. June started to tense up but Henry just held his finger inside of her and turned the egg back on. It didn't take long for June to get lost in the sensations again and started to buck backwards taking more of Henry's finger. Henry then took his finger out, re-oiled it and then took two fingers and started to push them into her ass. June was so excited that she started to ask for more. That was exactly what Henry was listening for and he removed his fingers again and placed the oiled butt plug at the entrance of her dark canal June was bucking so frequently that she didn't notice until the butt plug was almost inside of her that it wasn't Henry's fingers. She stopped moving and went stock-still but Henry picked up the movement and within minutes the butt plug was seated inside of June. Henry then turned off the egg, reached down and picked up a warm wet towel and wiped the oil from June's luscious ass. When her ass was free of oil, he gave her a couple of light taps telling her to finish getting dressed.

"It's time to go, little one." Henry grabbed a couple of blankets and then walked to the door. June was so close to coming that it took her a couple of seconds to realize that Henry was walking towards the door. As she started to walk towards the door, she noticed how full she felt and how her ass was now feeling a little uncomfortable. Soon she adjusted the way she walked and didn't notice the fullness anymore. As she was sitting down in the car, the butt plug pushed itself deeper inside of her and she gasped. She finally found a comfortable position to sit and was very grateful that the beach was only a short ride away from the house.

When Henry parked the car at the beach, he took June's arm and they started walking down the boardwalk. Even though it was December there were still stores open and people walking on the boardwalk. June and Henry talked about so many little things that June actually forgot about being plugged and just enjoyed the experience. Soon it was lunchtime and Henry guided June to a small restaurant, which they passed in one of their trips down the boardwalk. When the waitress came to get their order, Henry turned on both the egg and the butt plug on the medium-high setting. While June was trying to catch her breath, Henry ordered for both of them. After the drinks were placed in front of them and the waitress left, he turned them off and watched June slowly loosen her hands from the table and gather her wits back together.

June was very embarrassed and it made her a little angry. She was about to say something to Henry about it when she felt his hands traveling up her leg and under her skirt. Her face turned bright red but when Henry touched the gusset of her thong and felt how wet it was she realized how turned on she was. As Henry saw that June was slowly realizing how horny she was, he leaned over and gave her a very thorough kiss while rubbing the gusset of her panties the entire time. He played with her every now and again while they were in the restaurant and noticed that June just couldn't seem to sit still.

After their lunch, Henry picked up a gourmet picnic lunch basket and then guided June back to the car to pick up the extra blankets, which he had brought with him. He then took June's arm and led her to the beach for a long walk. They walked a few miles down the beach where there were coves with lots of sandy beach but view of only the ocean. Henry decided to sit on the beach and watch June play in the surf for a while. June was having so much fun that she forgot about the egg and plug that she was wearing until she felt both of them start vibrating faster than they had vibrated before. Henry turned them off when he noticed that he had June's full attention and waved her over to him.

June then sat down on the blankets with Henry and they started to sample the basket of food.

"Take off your skirt."

June slowly started to unbutton her skirt while trying to get a good look at the area to make sure that no one could see her. When Henry noticed her looking around, he turned the egg on the highest level, pulled her down onto his lap and pulled the skirt up around her waist. He then gave her 10 hard swats on her bottom. June squirmed around trying to avoid the swats but ended up so horny that she started begging Henry to let her come.