Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning off the egg, Henry said, "Next time trust me. Now take off your skirt and sweater and hurry it up."

June was out of her skirt and sweater in moments and then knelt on the blanket as her bottom was very hot and she didn't want to accidentally sit in the sand instead of the blanket.

"Widen your knees." June did so as fast as she could and then Henry turned the butt plug on a medium setting and the egg on low. "Now show me how you please that hot little pussy of mine but don't come until I do."

June then opened her pussy and started to slide her fingers between her lower lips. She was so very horny that she moved her fingers back and forth as fast as she could. The faster that June played with her pussy the lower Henry set the vibrations on the egg and plug. He let her play with her pussy and every once in a while would feed her another morsel of food from their picnic basket.

"Get on your hands and knees like a good little girl."

As soon as she was in position, Henry walked behind her and took the egg out of her pussy. He walked it to the front and said, "Open up." When her lips widened, he pushed the egg into her mouth and said, "Keep it there. Taste how good you are to me."

June had never tasted her juices before but found them quite pleasant. Henry turned the egg back on while he was walking around her. When he was once again behind her, he lined himself up and in one thrust hit her womb with his cock. Leaning over her, he started to play with her nipples. He knew that he was almost ready to come so he turned both vibrators on high. With no other thought then that he had to come, Henry thrust as hard and as fast as he could. It was only a few minutes longer and Henry started coming and June joined him. They both lay down on the blanket until Henry could catch him breath. As soon as he did, he turned off the vibrators for June. He rubbed her back until she finally stopped coming. Shortly afterward, they packed up the rest of the food and blankets and headed back to the car. June was so tired by the time that they got home that as soon as Henry removed the butt plug, she fell into a deep sleep.

. . . .

Getting up the next morning, she noticed a stocking hanging on the bathroom door. She looked inside and noticed an envelope.

June,

A limo will be at the door at 9:00 to take you for several appointments, which I have made for you. The limo will pick and deliver you to all appointments and then home again. Follow all instructions given to you and I expect to receive a good report from all involved.

Henry

Not knowing what to expect made June very nervous and yet there was a definite excitement for Henry to come up with such a surprise. She dressed in a pantsuit since clothes were not mentioned and was waiting at the door when the limo driver came to the door and directed her to sit in the back. June was very excited sitting in a limousine since this was a luxury that she had never experienced. She was so involved in her thoughts that she paid no attention to how long she had been riding when the car stopped and the driver got out and opened her door. He led her to the door of a beauty salon, handed the receptionist an envelope a card and then told June that he would be back before she was done and left.

The receptionist opened the envelope and read the instructions and then took June to the stylist. June was about to tell the lady how she liked her hair done when the stylist said, "My name is Barb and I have instructions here on what to do. Just relax and enjoy." June was a little anxious about not having a say in what was going to be done but decided that she could always get it changed later so she tried to relax.

Barb took June to the first station where she proceeded to section her hair and give her a short sassy hair cut and then separated her hair and put a colorant on it. When it was time, she took June to a private washing station, which was walled away from the rest of the salon, and while washing out the colorant she massaged June's neck and shoulders. June was so relaxed when Barb was done with the massage and washing her hair that she just lay in the chair enjoying Barb's touches along her neck. She was getting ready to go back to the station when Barb said, "I was instructed to give you this envelope."

June sat up and looked at the envelope and noticed that it had a lot of Christmas stocking decorating it. She opened it and read, "You are to give Barb her tip when she gives you this envelope. The better the tip you give her the better your appointment will go. If I were you, I would give her whatever she wanted. Milord."

Her eyes got very wide and then she looked at Barb. "Do you know what this envelope says?"

"Yes, I just want to know if you want the best treatment of the second best treatment. The type of tip I want will differ on which type of treatment you want."

"I don't want to disappoint either you or Milord so I will take your best treatment. If you would be so kind as to tell me what you want for your tip, I would appreciate it."

Barb went over and locked the door of the room and then told June to kneel on the floor. Barb then took off her skirt and panties and sat on the chair that June had just vacated. "I expect you to make my pussy sing. I expect at least two orgasms. It would be best if you hurry up about it too."

June crawled over to Barb and started to lick her inner thighs and smelled Barb's juices starting to flow. She quickly started to suck on her outer lips with her tongue taking small dips into her channel. When Barb's juices started to flow faster, June moved to the inside lips and with the flat of her tongue licked her from back to front. After a few more minutes she heard Barb softly moaning and then moved to her clit and started to suck on it. The minute she touched Barb's clit, Barb started to come. While Barb was still coming, June circled the clit under her tongue and then started to suck on it again. She quickly brought Barb to a second and third climax. She was going to bring her to a fourth climax but Barb pushed her head away. "Wow that was great. I have never come that fast of that often is such a short time. Let me clean up and get dressed and I will go get things ready for the rest of your appointment. Just rest in the chair but no touching your puffy pussy." She then gave June a washcloth and a glass of water and then left the room.

June spent the next few hours getting a full body massage and then several people entered the room with different items of clothing. After several fittings, Barb collected her and finished her hair, gave her a manicure and a pedicure and then took her back to the room. "You are to put on the items in the bags. When you are finished dressing, your driver will be here to take you home or wherever he is supposed to take you."

Barb noticed the one of the items was a corset and offered to assist June in getting it on. June noticed that Barb tightened it a little tighter than Henry had tightened her previous corset but was thrilled when she noticed that she now had a true hour-glass figure. She then finished getting dressed with the new items: satin wrap-around dress, hose and five inch stilettos.

The limo driver was standing by the door as June walked sensuously towards the front of the building. His eyes widened and a large smile started on his face as he saw her approach. "If you are ready, your chariot awaits," he said. "It will definitely be my pleasure to take you to your next stop. It will take a short while so just get comfortable."

Without paying attention to anything but her feelings and the middle eastern music playing on the cd player, June soon settled into the back of the limousine and her mind started to drift back to her experiences at the salon. She propped her legs up on the seat in front of her and seemed oblivious of the dress sliding toward her hips. June closed her eyes and allowed her hands to drift down the front of her dress and softly rub against her sensitive nipples. She didn't notice that the driver was watching her in the rear-view mirror as she continued to move her hands down to her legs. As her legs fell open, the driver noticed that she had not panties on. He turned the limo off of the main road and towards an isolated picnic area.

Although June noticed that the car was not moving as fast as before, she paid no attention to her surroundings and moved her fingers to her crotch and started to slide one, then two fingers into her very juicy canal. She thrust the two fingers into her cunt and took another finger and started to play with her clit. As she fucked herself with her fingers on one hand the other hand was pulling her breasts out of her dress and then pulling on her nipples. It only too a few minutes to bring herself to a very large climax. She enjoyed the sensations of such a powerful orgasm but started to realize that she was in a car and started to straighten her attire. When she looked up the driver was paying attention to the road and she sighed thinking that she just got away with some very inappropriate behavior. A few more miles down the road, the driver turned into the picnic area and then opened the door for June to get out and enjoy the view. He took a gourmet picnic basket from the car and then set the table so that June could eat.

Looking at him, June asked him to join her while she ate since there was so much food. When they were done, June looked at the driver and said, "I just realized that I don't even know your name. You have been so polite that I feel that I have taken advantage of you and I don't even have a tip to give you for the wonderful service you have given me."

"My name is Mike and you have just given me the best tip that I have ever received." June turned bright red and stammered a bit, then said, "I am sorry that I got carried away. I have never done anything like that before."

"Do not apologize. Seeing a beautiful woman in the throes of such enjoyment is a pleasure for any man to see. You have given me something to relive for many years and before you start to worry, I will say nothing to anyone about what happened. Besides, who would believe that a goddess entered my car and exhibited such uninhibited delight? When you are finished eating, I am instructed to give you another short ride and then I will take you home. The entire day has already been paid for so I hope that you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed your tip."

They packed up the luncheon and then Mike took June for a ride around the countryside so that she could see the mountains on one side, the ocean on the other and at times some of the wineries that dotted the land. After about an hour of driving, Mike stopped the car at a winery and as he walked June to the door he gave her the ticket for an exclusive tour. She had always wanted to see how wine was made and her happiness showed in her smiling eyes. When the tour was over she was given three different wines and then Mike drove her back to her house. When he parked the car, he helped her carry the picnic basket into the front room and then gave her another envelope with Christmas stockings on it and left.

Opening the envelope, June read:

June,

I hope that you enjoyed today's activities so far. Your dinner is in the oven. After you are finished eating and cleaning up, I want you to take off your dress, fold it and place it on the front table. When you have this accomplished, you are to turn on the television and then kneel on the pillow, which is placed in front of it.

Henry

June hurried to the kitchen and ate the dinner that was provided for her. After dinner she followed the rest of the instructions and was very embarrassed when she turned the television on and there showing on the screen was a video of her taking care of Barb. She was so involved with the action on the screen that she didn't notice that Henry had come into the room. Henry walked behind her, pulled her breasts out of her corset and started to milk them in time to June's licking Barb. Every once in a while he would pinch her nipples.

"Get down on all fours but keep watching the screen," he said to her. June quickly got into position and with one hard thrust he entered her fully. His thrusts were just what June had been aching for all day.

"God, that feel so good," she moaned and her head started to fall.

Henry took a hold of her hair and held her head so that she had to see what was happening on the screen. He kept his thrusts as hard as he could and when Barb had her third orgasm he felt his orgasm start at his toes and work its way very quickly to his balls. "Come with me now or you won't get a chance to come for the rest of the night," he ordered. It seemed to June that they would never stop coming but finally she collapsed onto the pillow.

Henry noticed that June was all wiped out and took off her corset, shoes and stockings. He left her sleep on the floor until he cleaned everything up, putting the food from the basket away and taking the video from the machine and putting it on his desk. When he returned to the living room, June was still asleep so he picked her up and carried her to bed.

. . . .

The first thing June saw when she got up the next morning was another Christmas stocking note.

It said:

You were wore out yesterday and mentioned that you need to make sure that the house is cleaned up. I will be out of the house all morning, so I want you to make sure that the house is cleaned up to your satisfaction. When you are finished eating lunch and cleaning the house, I would suggest that you make sure that you take a nap. You never know what will happen next.

June sighed a big sigh of relief because she had been worried about the maintenance of the house. She liked taking care of it herself and not having a maid but if she didn't take time every couple of days to do a thorough cleaning she would go crazy. She was so used to walking around half-naked so after a quick shower she set about cleaning the house. She had a light lunch and then finished cleaning the areas that she felt needed it most. Around 3:00 she headed back to the bedroom and took another shower. When she re-entered the bedroom she noticed a large Christmas stocking hanging on the bedpost. Reaching inside of it, she pulled out a satin bed mask and then several leather restraints. Pinned on the mask was a short note for her to wear and enjoy her nap. After putting on a silk teddy, she put the sleeping mask on and slowly drifted off towards sleep.

Henry had watched her working so hard all day and was pleased when he saw her lying on the bed with the mask on. He tied some rope to each of the bedposts and then put the leather restraints on her wrists and ankles. June had slept through Henry's maneuvering so he started to attached the restraints which he had placed on her wrists and ankles to the ropes. When she was secured, he then took a pair of surgical scissors and started to cut both side of her teddy away from her. He also snipped the straps at the shoulders and watched the teddy fall to either side of her allowing him full view of her glorious skin. He noticed that June's breathing was now shallower than it had been when he started so he backed off and let her drift a little longer. He walked over to the closet and pulled out the items he planned to use and then went downstairs to get some of the stew, which he had delivered to the house. Grabbing some tea and some fruit for desert, he headed back to the bedroom.

June had been having a very sexy dream when she started to feel chilled. Thinking that her dreamed turned to something scary, she tried to wake herself up. Then she smelled something very delicious and realized that she was very hungry. She tried to get up and realized that her hands were pulled above her head and that her legs seemed to be held apart in some manner. She started trying to squirm her way out of bed but it didn't take long for her to come to the conclusion that she couldn't move anywhere.

Henry picked up an ostrich feather and let it softly touch June's breast and then pulled it away. The next touch that he allowed was to her stomach. He had to stifle a giggle when he saw June lift her hips in an effort to keep her body in touch with the feather. He was having so much fun that he randomly picked several more areas to touch with the feather and wasn't surprised at all when she started to laugh. Putting the feather down, he decided that he needed to try another one of his little toys to play on her so he took a nail file and started to barely skim the area around her tits. He watched June try to pull her body away from the file as her nipples started to enlarge.

Since her legs were wide open he took his fingers and ran his fingers once up and down her crack. He was very pleased with the wetness that he found but decided that he could get her even wetter.

When Henry heard June's belly start to rumble, he sat down next to her and ate some of his beef stew. He then took a fork and put some beef on it. On the way to June's mouth some of the gravy dropped off of the fork. June gasped and Henry took that moment to put the fork in her mouth. As she was eating the meat, Henry started to lick the gravy off her stomach. He alternated taking a couple of bites of food for himself and the feeding her some of hers. If he didn't drop some of the gravy on her, he would pinch her nipples or squeeze her boobs. If he did have a slight spill on her he took his time licking the food off of her. It didn't take long for June to start moaning and pushing her hips or breasts up to Henry for him to take care of. Henry gave her some juice to drink from a straw after she was done eating He placed a butterfly vibrator on her and then left her lying on the bed while he removed the food.

Upon entering the room Henry watched June for a while and listened to her moan. When he was ready he turned the butterfly on the lowest setting and then sat down next to her with a tray of sauces beside of him. June felt the bed dip and started asking Henry to make love to her.

"It sounds like someone else wants to be in charge but that is so not happening. Just relax and enjoy."

He, then, took some of the chocolate sauce and painted circles around her breasts so that she looked like she had two targets on her. He painted some strawberry sauce on her nipples. After he finished painting her nipples, Henry took a strawberry dipped it in chocolate and fed it to June. Mmmm.

While June enjoyed the strawberries, Henry took some caramel sauce and painted some triangles on her stomach and filled them with some white chocolate sauce. His last part of his artistic spree was to paint honey on her pubic area and to drip some down her slit. Stepping back to evaluate his work, Henry decided that he just had to save it for posterity so he took out his digital camera and took several pictures of her in all her art. Henry then had fun licking the different sauces off of her spending extra time on her breasts, nipples and then her very juicy and honey covered pussy. June started to beg, "Please, oh, please fuck me." She repeated this phrase several times but Henry kept her on edge until all the sauce was off of her. When he finally decided to take her and fulfill her wish the mating was filled with hard thrusts and lots of moans, groans and climaxes. They were both totally wore out after that play that the fell asleep right after Henry removed the restraints, ropes and turned out the lights.

. . . .

It was around ten when June woke up the next morning. She hurriedly stripped down the bed and then took a long hot bath. When she looked into the bathroom mirror, she saw pictures of a lady with a blindfold on, paint on her and in the throes of an orgasm. She started blushing when she realized that she was the lady in the pictures and how turned on she became looking at them. She found a sweater and a very short skirt when she returned to the bedroom. After remaking the bed she put the items on and then noticed that she the sweater didn't go all the way to her waist as she was used to but stopped right under her breasts. The skirt had a flared skirt but she noticed that if she didn't move correctly that she would show her treasures to the world. She put her hair up in a ponytail and then went downstairs to eat. After eating, she walked into the den and saw another Christmas stocking and present about eighteen inches long. She opened the Christmas stocking and noticed that there was another small present inside of it. Opening the envelope, she read: