Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bring some tea and your presents to the library. I would like to see your face when you open these.

Henry.

"Now what is he up to," she said to herself as she went back into the kitchen and started to make the tea. While waiting for the water to boil, she decided that she would also take some cheese and crackers, scones and jelly, and some tea sandwiches with her. When all was in readiness she put the tray and presents on a cart and wheeled them into the library.

"How thoughtful my little girl is today. Place the tray on the table and then bring your presents over here." Henry said with a smile. When that was accomplished and June was standing in front of him, he told her to open the large present first.

Carefully, June opened the large present trying to not tear the Christmas stocking paper that was on it. Henry noticed how cautious she was being and just smile when June started to pull out the contents of the box. There were two items in the box. The first had leather strands on one end and a handle about eighteen inches away. The second item she took from the box was some kind of mitt that looked very soft. She started to ask Henry about the items when he told her to open the small box. Inside the small box was what looked like jewelry but she couldn't imagine how it was worn.

She gave a questioning look to Henry right before he said, "I can see a bunch of questions in your eyes and all will be answered in due time. Before we have our tea, I want you to lean over the desk with your legs spread apart."

Henry was pleased with the skirt that he had her put on since when she bent over her entire bottom was available for viewing and touching. He started rubbing her bottom and gently touching her pussy making sure that it was all available to him. He walked to the desk and pulled out some lube and a larger butt plug than she had worn before. Slowly he started to apply some lube inside her rosebud sawing back and forth with his finger, taking his time to coat the entire area inside her sphincter. Every once in a while, he would stop and gather more lube. Gradually he added a second and third finger to June's bottom. When June was moaning and pushing herself back onto his fingers, he took the butt plug and started to insert it. He took his time thrusting it slowly back and forth until she started begging him to put it all inside of her. Henry added a little more lube to the butt plug and then steadily inserted it. He was just about to the widest point when June started to cry out, "Please stop, it hurts." Since she didn't use her safe word, Henry gave a final firm push and the plug lodged itself. He then started to lick her pussy until she was once again bucking back and forth before stopping. He took a soft wet towel and wiped any excess lube off of her sweet cheeks and then asked her to pour the tea.

Henry placed a wooden chair next to his soft upholstered chair and motioned for June to sit there while they had tea. After pouring Henry some tea, June went to the chair and gingerly sat down noticing that the plug moved even further inside of her. They started to talk about general things that they needed to do and since June was sitting quietly in her chair she almost forgot about the plug. Noticing how comfortable that June now was with the plug, Henry started asking her to give him items from the tea tray. Each time she moved forward the plug came out just a little bit and when she sat back in her original position the plug would reseat itself. Henry was enjoying the flush that was flowing over June's cheeks as he saw her getting more and more pleasure from the plug.

When they finished eating as much as they could, Henry had June bring the Christmas stocking presents over to the table and open them up. June opened the large box first. The first item in the box was a soft mitt and the second item had leather strips on one end and a handle about sixteen to eighteen inches away. Henry then instructed her to open the small box. After carefully opening the box without tearing the paper, June pulled out what looked to be jewelry but she couldn't figure out how it would be worn. Looking at Henry with a questioning glance, June thanked him for the presents.

Henry chuckled and then told her to stand in front of him. He pulled her sweater up over her breasts and then started to lick her nipples, alternating back and for the between them, until they were hard as little pebbles. Taking the 'jewelry' he started to pull on her left tit and then put the silver clip on it. June gasped when he started to tighten the clip. Henry then did the same procedure with the right nipple. He pulled slightly on the chain, which connected them to make sure that it wouldn't fall off and then leaned into her giving her a very wet kiss and slightly pressing his chest against hers.

"I have a little research that I need to get done this afternoon so I want you to help me out and get the books that I will need for my research." Henry then sat down at his desk and told June to go up the ladder and get the third book from the left. As she slowly started to climb the ladder, Henry put the mitt on his hand and softly ran the mitt up her leg.

"That feels so good."

When June had the book, she started down the ladder and Henry took the leather tickle and started tickling her legs with it. When June was low enough he started to run the tickler handle through her wet slit.

"More. More."

Henry stopped the motion and indicated that June should sit in the wooden chair while he did some research. June sat down and felt the plug seat itself further inside of her. Noticing that Henry didn't seem to be paying attention to her, June started to move gently move back and forth. The plug was moving about an inch in and out each time she moved so she was fucking herself with the plug. Henry had been watching her the entire time and was really enjoying himself.

"Stand up. I didn't tell you to fuck yourself, did I," he said.

With very liquid eyes, June shook her head and said, "No, you didn't tell me to do that. I was trying to sit still but I am so full that my body just took over."

"No excuses little girl. Put this book back and then go over to the third bookcase on the right and lean over and get me the red book on the bottom shelf."

June looked at the distances and then started to head to the bottom shelf first.

"Stop. What did I tell you to do?"

June tried to justify her actions but Henry didn't want to hear it. He reached into the desk drawer and pulled out a four inch penis gag.

"Open up, little girl. When I want you to talk I will let you know. Until then you can wear this." He inserted the gag in her mouth and watched her carefully to make sure that she had no problems with the gag. Seeing none, he then tightened the nipple clamps a half turn and added a jeweled weight to each one.

"Bend over the desk." After June bent over the desk, Henry took a hold of the plug and started to gently fuck her with it. "Is that what my little girl wants? To get fucked in the ass?"

Since June couldn't talk she started moaning. Henry saw her juices start to collect on her upper thighs then gave her a swat on the plug, seating it as far he could. "Maybe it my little girl is good for the rest of the day, she will get her wish."

He then sent her to follow her original instructions. When she came back to the desk with the red book, Henry told her to sit on the corner of the desk. In this position, she was sitting directly on the plug and June's eyes flew open. Henry started to leaf through the book and run his fingers up and down her inner lips. After a few minutes, Henry had her replace that book and get another from high up. He continued this play for several hours. June could barely sit still but when she got too excited, Henry would pull on the chain and she would settle down.

It was soon dinnertime and Henry took the penis gag from June and sent her to make dinner. After eating a very delicious meal and the table wear was cleaned up, Henry called June into the den.

"Little girl, after that little episode this afternoon, you have been a good little girl. Come sit in my lap and give me some kisses."

June straddled Henry's lap pressing her pussy against his bulge and started kissing him. She tried to start of softly but she was so horny that it was only a few moments before her tongue was fucking his mouth and acting as if she was trying to crawl inside of him. Henry stood up with her and carried her to the bedroom. He positioned her standing next to the bed with her legs open. Undressing as fast as he could, he then went over to June and worked the plug from her bottom. He lubed up his cock and then pushed inside her rosebud about halfway. It took all his concentration to stop but he managed to do so and started to play with her pussy. June was so out of control that she pushed herself back onto Henry's cock as far and as hard as she could.

"Please, please, please fuck me. Need you so much."

Henry then started to slowly pull out of her and then back in. He knew that he couldn't keep this tempo up long but wanted to try to do so as long as possible. He looked over and noticed that the butterfly vibrator was sitting on the nightstand so he got it and put it on June, turning it on a high setting. June could no longer stay still and started pushing back and forth on Henry's cock fucking her own ass as hard as she could. Henry just stood still and allowed her to take her pleasure twice before he followed her with a howl.

As soon as he got some semblance of normalcy back, he removed himself from her ass and turned the butterfly off. June was just lying limp on the side of the bed so he started undressing her and then rolled her into bed.

. . . .

Since both Henry and June got up late the next morning, they decided to have a large brunch instead of having a light breakfast and lunch. When everything was cleaned up, Henry told June that he was going to go to the store for a while and probably wouldn't be back for at least a couple hours. He then suggested that she check her email and relax while he was gone.

June headed to the computer in the den after Henry left wondering if she was going to get one of the Christmas stocking notes as she had on past days. Pulling out the chair she noticed that it didn't roll as fast as it usually did. Looking down, she noticed a large box with Christmas stocking wrapping paper on it.

She was glad to see another box and very curious as to what would be in it as she felt that Henry had fulfilled all of her fantasies and wasn't sure what else could be. There seemed to be a lot of items in the box so she tried to figure out what Henry was up to while checking the items. The first item she pulled from the box was a pair of leather chaps. "Hmm. I wonder if he wants to play cowboys and cowgirls." Under some paper she found a leather cincher. "This is very nice and smells good too but what is he hinting at."

Under the cincher was another box. She unwrapped it and started to pull out the items. The first item in this box was an anal plug with long hair on it. "Well that's different," she thought. Then she saw a pair of leather mittens, a leather collar, and a strange looking hood. She held the hood up and started checking it out when she saw some ears on it and then she noticed that the front looked like a dog's muzzle but where the mouth should be was a zipper. "This should be fun. He wants me to be a dog. Oh look there is another note, guess I had better check this out."

June,

When I get home, I expect to see my puppy 'Queenie' sitting at the back door waiting for me. I know that you will want to be a good puppy, especially since bad puppies get punished and I don't think you want that, so I want you to know that ground rules now. Since puppies only walk on all fours, you will walk on all fours. I expect you to talk and act like a puppy, which means that if you want something you will bark, whine or beg. If you are asked a question, you will bark once for yes and twice for no. Since you have the general idea of what I want I will see you soon.

Henry

June looked at the clock and realized that she had better get a quick bath and make sure that her skin was smooth. While taking a bath, she started thinking about how puppies acted and how different they were to each other. While getting dressed she was debating to herself as to whether she wanted to be just a cuddly puppy or if she wanted to be a little willful. "Whatever I decide should make the rest of the day interesting. I don't think that Henry would really punish me very hard if I were willful. I guess I will just have to see what he has in mind and decide my actions accordingly."

As Henry drove back to the property, he was planning out the rest of the afternoon. Chuckling to himself, he went over the items that he just purchased and just knew that it would be fun to see how June reacted. After he parked the car, he carried the bag to the back porch and started pulling out the items, placed the bowl full of water on the deck. He placed an extra water bottle on the table and then scattered some dog toys around on the deck and in the yard. Looking around he decided that everything was in a reachable spot and then headed for the back door and wondered if Queenie would be waiting for him there.

June had been walking through the house when she heard Henry pull the car in the drive. When it took him a while to come to the door, she got curious and started to look out the windows. Finally hearing him at the back door, she started walking towards the back door but managed to get on all fours and peek around some furniture when he entered the house.

"Queenie. Here, Queenie. Are you getting yourself into trouble?"

"Woof, woof," she barks bouncing the rest of the way towards the back door. She then crawls as fast as she could towards Henry and when he moved closer inside the house, she started to circle him.

Henry smiled and said, "Looks like we are going to have to go through our lessons again, Queenie. Follow me to the den." Henry walked to the middle of the den and told Queenie to sit. June sat down on the floor crosslegged and Henry shook his head.

"Puppies do not sit like that. Sit on your haunches, knees to the outside and front paws in front of you." It took June a few minutes to get into the position because she kept falling down but she finally managed it. Henry then patted her head and walked across the room. "Come, Queenie, and then sit." Queenie did as ordered and Henry reached down and rubbed her back and then let his hands slowly slide down and cup her tits.

Henry then walked over to the couch and patted the seat next to him and said, "Queenie, come here, jump up and lay down."

June then crawled over to the couch, crawled up onto it and lay down on her stomach. Henry rubbed her back and then said, "Turn over, Queenie. Show me what a good girl you are."

June turned over and lay flat on her back and Henry got up and looked at her positioning. He realized that puppies rarely stretch out as flat as June was so he bent her legs at the knees and widened them as far as they could go. He then put her arms in a bent position. "That's my pretty puppy." He then started to rub her tummy and then slid his hands down and cupped her groin area. Finally he slid his fingers in her crack to feel how wet she was. "Very good, Queenie, very good."

"Does my Queenie want to play?" June started panting and then rolled herself off of the couch. Henry then headed towards the back door and June followed but as Henry went outside, she stopped and sat at the door.

"Come on Queenie. Let's play ball." Henry coaxed. June looked around and the realization dawned that no one would be able to see anything because the yard was very private. She, then, bounded outside and crawled as fast as she could up to Henry. Henry kicked a beach ball across the deck and Queenie started after it. Henry watched the way her ass wiggled back and forth while she was moving away from him. As soon as Queenie got to the ball she got behind it and started pushing it with her nose back towards Henry. They did this a few times and then Henry poured some water into the dog dish. He led Queenie over to it, unzipped the zipper on the hood, and told her to drink. June just looked at it for a minute very unsure if she wanted to go that far into being a puppy but she was very thirsty and she really couldn't pick up the bowl with her hands. She then bent down to get a drink making her ass stick up higher. Henry stood behind her and rubbed her crotch while she started drinking the water. When she finished drinking, Henry picked up a Frisbee and tossed it into the yard telling Queenie to get it. June bounded down the steps and across the yard to get the Frisbee. Picking it up she brought it back to Henry and they played back and forth for a few more minutes. June then ran up to the dog bowl and started to whine. Noticing that June was really getting into the act, Henry went over and filled the bowl up again. When it was empty, he refilled the bowl letting Queenie drink as much as possible.

They played for about another half hour when June noticed that she had to go to the bathroom and went to the back door and started to whine to go in. Henry opened the door for her to enter and she headed towards the bathroom door. Henry had closed it before they went out so when he saw where she was headed, he picked up the leash that he had bought and clipped it on her. He then led her back outside and over to a couple of trees which lined the back yard. "Do your business and then we will go inside and eat. Hurry now, Queenie." June started whining but eventually decided that she couldn't wait anymore and stooped down and went potty.

"Such a big little puppy. I am so glad that you finally went pee. I didn't want to have to punish you for having an accident inside. Let's go see what we have for dinner."

While he was out, Henry had picked up a couple of meatloaf dinners so when they went back inside, he put them in the microwave and then set Queenie's on a small bench next to his chair while he ate at the table. Queenie looked at him for a few minutes with such big sad eyes but when that didn't get her anywhere, she finally started to eat her food. As she ate, Henry rubbed her back lightly and when he was done eating, he let his hand move down to her slit rubbing the juices, which were starting to leak down her thighs. As soon as they were finished eating, Henry cleaned up and then went into the den and turned on an adult film. June crawled up on the chaise next to Henry and he continued to play with her. As the action on the film heated up, Henry took a hold of her tail and started to fuck her with it. When June started moaning, he knelt behind her and with one hard thrust seated his cock inside of her. Once inside, he didn't thrust but moved his hands down and started pulling on her tits. The film they were watching was a master doing the same actions to the 'puppy' on screen so it didn't take long for June to start moving back and for in effect fucking herself on Henry's cock. Henry allowed June to dictate the movements as it seemed to turn himself on more that way. When the puppy on the screen had its second orgasm, Henry started to pinch Queenie's nipples. June started bucking harder than before when all of a sudden they both called out that they were coming and then collapsed on the chaise.

. . . . .

June woke up early the following morning and was surprised to see that she was in bed and didn't have any puppy gear still on. She couldn't remember going to be just the fun that she had had. She did all her normal morning ablutions and then went down to make breakfast for Henry. As she made breakfast, she realized that she had enjoyed herself this week but thought that she would probably enjoy dominating Henry even more than being dominated.