Christmas Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we will just see when it is my week to dominate and Henry's to submit. Since this is my last day to submit to him, I wonder what his plans will be."

Henry came down to breakfast a little later but no mention of the final day was made by either of them. They followed their pre-domination/submission routine until 3:00 when Henry told June that they were going out to dinner and that she should go get ready for it. After her bath, June went into the bedroom to figure out what to wear when she noticed a box with Christmas stockings on it. She was just beginning to open it when Henry came in to watch her. June had a very puzzled look on her face when she took out the first item. All she saw was leather strips and rings. She just couldn't figure out what it was and what she was supposed to do with it.

"Henry, I don't understand what this is. Can you explain please?"

"This is the first part of your outfit for tonight. I will help you get into it." Henry slipped part of it over her head. He then positioned the diamond portion of the leather straps so that they went around her breasts. "This is a leather body harness and I think that it will help you to know your place tonight," he said as he continued to buckle her into it and making sure that it was tight enough to be a reminder but not overly tight and cut off her circulation. When he had it tightened to his satisfaction, he told her that the rest of the outfit was in the box and to finish getting dressed.

June looked down at herself and noticed that her nipples were standing out proudly and that the leather between her legs was starting to get damp. When she went back to the box, she pulled out a cashmere caftan that had slits up both side of her legs to her hips. She started to picture how she would look and then started blushing when she realized how much of her legs would show.

Driving to the restaurant, they talked about everyday happenings. Henry noticed the front panel of the June's dress fell between her legs so while they were driving, he started to slip his hands gently up and down her thighs. June started blushing again as she realized how far up her legs the slit went and tried to pull the panel over so that Henry wouldn't be able to touch her. Henry gave her hand a very hard slap and continued the activity and talk like nothing had happened.

After Henry parked the car in a secluded spot behind the restaurant and then he got out and opened June's car door. He stepped back just enough for her to get out and still kept her penned. Leaning in to her, he started to give her a very gentle kiss. Since the sight of her was blocked, he slid his one hand under the panel of her dress and placed his fingers in her slit and started kissing her harder. When June was rocking back and forth trying to get more friction to her clitoris, Henry removed his hand and placed it by her lips. "Clean my fingers of your juice, little girl and then we can go in." Very sensuously she took the two fingers that Henry had in her slit and started to lick them to get the juices off. Realizing that there were juices between his fingers, she started to suck on them diving her tongue between the fingers to make sure that they were clean. When they were as clean as she could get them, she looked up at Henry and saw that his eyes had darkened with desire and when she pressed against him she could feel how hard his cock was.

"Time to go, little girl. Our company awaits."

The restaurant was decorated with many Christmas trees and decorations and June was in awe of the glittering beauty. As soon as they entered, she saw Henry's brother Dirk and a friend of his. Since Henry had reserved a secluded table, it seemed as if they were the only ones in the restaurant. As they talked and ate, Henry and Dirk would run their hands up and down June's legs. At one point, Dirk's friend and Henry left the table to go to the restroom. Dirk took the time that they were away and ran his hand towards the core of her being. Feeling the straps of the harness, Dirk smiled and continued his journey to the center of her. He leaned towards her when he arrived at her slit and complimented her on how juicy she was. Since he noticed that Henry was returning, he wiped his fingers on her legs and then waited for the rest of the party to arrive.

After they left the restaurant and said their goodbyes to Dirk and friend, Henry guided June back to their car. It was now sitting by itself so Henry took June to the front of the car and told her to lean on the hood. In this position, he could see the expanse of her legs and even the outline of the harness. Walking behind her, he flipped up the back panel of her dress and started to feel her cheeks, June's bottom started doing a very erotic dance trying to get Henry's hands to once more enter her slit. Henry unbelted and unzipped his pants letting his cock have some freedom. He then unbuckled the bottom portion of June's harness and stood with his cock standing proud in the crack of her ass and the fingers of his hand brushing her clit.

"June if you want something, you are going to have to ask for it. You will not get any relief unless you ask."

He then stepped back from her and removed his hands but left her cheeks to cool in the winter air. When she was calmed down again, Henry moved closer and he stuck the fingers of one hand inside of her and the other hand, he started to give her very hard spanks. Each time he would spank her she would try to pull away but ended up fucking herself on his fingers. After a few moments June was once again getting close to orgasming when Henry removed his hands and moved back. She started groaning and trying to get some air in her lungs. June had forgotten where they were and was totally centered on her feelings and her needs. The next time Henry moved close, he took his belt from his pants and doubled it. He then gave June a whack from the belt. Looking down he noticed the juices running down June's thighs and then gave her another whack.

"Please."

"Please what, June."

"Please take your nice hard cock and fuck my pussy. I need to come, please."

Within seconds, Henry put the belt down and entered June in one hard steady push. Since they were both at the end of their control, it was a very hard and very fast fuck. June was begging Henry to hurry up and let her come and Henry was growling and giving her cheeks a smack each time he pulled out. When he was close, Henry put his one hand on her mound and with his fingers started to massage her clit. Seconds later, they both were coming and ended up flat on the hood of their car. Henry recovered first and made himself presentable marveling that no one had come around to see what had happened. As he put June in the car, he gave he a very sensuous and wet kiss and said, "Merry Christmas, little girl."