All Comments on 'Christmas with Summer Ch. 01'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read.

NrlynkdbabeNrlynkdbabeover 15 years ago
Hot!!

Very hot story. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Probably the MOST HOTTEST SERIES and STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE...ON ANY SITE FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUMMER and Jake are perfect together and I can't wait to read more....I read paragraphs over and over again they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I never read paragraphs over and over again UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

I read this when you originally posted it, and enjoyed it then. With the additions you've made, I love it even more. The additions aren't necessary, strictly speaking, yet they make sense with what I remember of future chapters. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done with the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Addicting!

Like all the characters in the story, I've fallen in love with Summer too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible story!

I haven't been this enraptured in a story since the last Louie La'mour story I've read. You have the ability to capture and keep attention, just like Dean Koontz. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to move to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am still enjoying reading your stories about Summer, but ther is no way I could let my girls. Do those things with my friends or anybody. Wvadiver@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous