Christmas with Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's turn at the game was next, and he leaned over Summer, who rolled onto her stomach to accommodate him. She let out an "Ooof!" when he pressed down on her, then she laughed, "Jeez! For having such a lean, gorgeous body, you sure do weigh a ton!"

Of course he proceeded to flop down on her as hard as he could, right on her lower back and pillowy soft ass.

"Oops! Sorry!" he said, knowing he'd knocked the wind out of her.

As he went to roll the dice, Summer swept her arm back under the blanket. John jumped, then he froze, making a strained gurgling noise in his throat.

Grinning, Summer lifted their blanket with her elbow to show me what she'd done. She'd grabbed him by the balls, and wasn't letting go! After moving John's piece on the board with her free hand, she bucked her ass to drive him back behind her.

Once she had him pressing comfortably into her bottom again, she smirked over her shoulder, "Oops? Sorry?"

Rolling his eyes, Aaron grinned at John. "Here you are, lying with an astoundingly beautiful naked woman, yet all you ever seem to wanna do is drown her, wrestle her, or just plain smoosh her. Can't you think of anything better you'd rather do to her, you big dummy?"

We all laughed, and Summer smiled sweetly at John. "I'm going to have my work cut out for me in trying to housebreak you, aren't I?"

John grinned, "Hey! I'm totally housebroken! I hardly ever poop on the carpets anymore!"

As we all laughed again, Aaron drilled John in the head with a pillow. Rolling away from the table, Dave said, "Anyway, this is my favorite part of the movie. If you guys don't mind, I'm gonna take a little break from the game."

"Yeah, let's take a break," added Aaron. "Anyone want anything while I'm up?"

We all told him we were fine, and when he returned from the kitchen everyone settled in to watch the movie. Dave and Aaron were on the floor, over near the fireplace. I was by the coffee table, leaning up against the love seat adjacent to the couch. Although the movie was loud, we were loud as well, laughing at our favorite lines.

"Uh-oh, Summer...looks like we did it again..." said John, and she followed his gaze up to the mistletoe hanging above them over the couch. Beaming, she reached behind his head to pull him down for a kiss.

"Good thing no one's touched it, huh? I told you we'd have more kissing opportunities," she said, pausing between wet smacks. "Didn't you say something last night about how you like to kiss me?"

Smiling, John returned his lips to hers. As their tongues began their erotic dance, he slid his hand up her stomach, going beneath her top. Firmly taking hold of her breast, he tugged on her nipple, making her moan in his mouth.

Grinning brightly, she sat up and whipped off her little t-shirt. After tossing it to the floor, she made him take off his shirt too before rolling onto her back. Giggling when she realized all their twisting and shifting around had managed to tangle them up in the blanket, Summer thought it hilarious as they worked to slither their legs free. Becoming frustrated, John finally gave up and simply pulled the blanket away, leaving them uncovered to their knees.

"We should try to be quiet," she whispered with a sexy smile, pulling him on top of her and spreading her legs. Grasping his bare cheeks with both hands, she gave them a playful squeeze. "Mmmm, you have such a great ass. Baby, I may never let you wear shorts again."

Grinning, he leaned in to kiss her, and with his chest pressed against her naked breasts he reached beneath her to take hold of her plush bottom. Thrusting her hips, she moaned into his mouth while guiding his erection to her steaming pussy. Once she had his crown positioned within her silken folds, she wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him in. "Fuck me," she said softly, gazing into his eyes. "Fuck me slowly. Mmmm, I need to feel you deep inside me. I want you to feel my pussy sucking your cock. Will you do that for me? Will you fuck me?"

Burying his face in her neck to stifle his moan, John slid all the way in. Answering with an urgent thrusting of her hips, she squeezed his ass again and clawed at his back while breathing into his ear, "Our friends are right here, and you're fucking me for Christmas. I've tried to be very good this year, so please fill my stocking with your wonderful cock, and lots and lots of hot cum...."

John leaned down to suck her breast, and with a needy hand he latched onto her other breast while biting her nipple.

As they quietly writhed together, Summer gave me a gorgeous smile. "Thank you, baby. I love you," she mouthed before closing her eyes and simply savoring the sex.

Dave eventually got up to go use the bathroom, but he went in the opposite direction of the couch. I don't think he saw John and Summer fucking beneath the mistletoe.

As soon as he left the room, Summer returned to the spoons position with John. She moved one bent knee forward, spreading herself open, and he slid back inside her pussy. "Mmmmmm, yes, you feel so good inside me," she moaned quietly. "God, I love your thick cock. Oooh...squeeze my ass...keep fucking me."

John whispered, "Jesus, Summer, I can't believe we're doing this!"

She smiled over her shoulder. "Yet here we are. We're naked together on the couch, and you're driving your beautiful cock inside me. Mmmm-hmmm...you're fucking me, baby."

Biting her neck, he moaned, "I can't believe it! I'm actually inside you! Summer, you have the wettest, hottest pussy ever! God, you're totally amazing!"

"Mmmmmm, yes," she moaned right back, "you're fucking me...really fucking me...even after all your vicious little games. You're deep inside my pussy, and it feels sooooo good. Your hands on my ass...oh, baby, do it...."

John fucked her hard, until I heard their bodies slapping together. With her hand over her mouth she looked over at me and giggled, "Oops!"

When Dave returned from the bathroom, John tried to make it look as if he and Summer were merely spooning and kissing. Had Dave paid any attention, though, he couldn't have missed Summer's naked breasts shuddering to the rhythm of John's continual thrusting.

Once Dave was back on the floor in front of the TV, Summer rolled onto her stomach. Grinning over her shoulder as John straddled her thighs and began to pound her bouncing ass, she arched her back and raised her hips, offering him an impossibly sexy target. Pressing himself along her body, he hissed, "Fuck, that feels so good, the way you squeeze me with your ass when I pull out of your amazing pussy." Moaning into her neck, he drove again and again into her delicious bottom, chanting, "Love your ass...love your ass...love your ass...."

Summer moaned, "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"God, yes!"

Writhing her hips for him, she breathed, "Then take it, baby. Take my ass. I want your hot cock deep in my ass."

When John eased out of her pussy, Summer reached back to caress her wet slit, moistening her fingers before pressing them into her tight little pucker. Spreading her legs, she pulled herself open, and John slid between her thighs. Taking his cock in her hand, she rubbed it all through her shining split before positioning it directly at her pink star. "Do it, John. Put it in my ass," she whispered.

He pushed, and she pushed back, raising her hips even higher. His large mushroom head compressed for a few beats before popping past her spreading ring.

Incredibly, John's cock was in Summer's gorgeous bottom.

With a gasp of sheer pleasure she buried her face in the cushion, muffling her moans. Slowly inching his way in, gradually opening her, he paused following each incremental advance.

It was amazing, the way her ass quivered.

He leaned forward to bite her neck, making her squeal into the couch. "I'm going all the way now..." he breathed into her ear while pushing down, down, down, until his balls were kissing her pussy. A long, continuous moan from Summer accompanied his deep penetration of her hottest, tightest sheath. Squeezing her ass, he pulled back and drove hard, pounding into her perfect bottom.

Summer was raising her hips, trying to take him doggie style...oblivious. Gasping into the cushion with every devastating stroke of his immense shaft, all she wanted was more.

"This is so awesome!" she giggled, turning back to him after a seemingly never-ending drilling that had her full, lush bottom crashing sensually on his cock. "You're totally fucking me in the ass, you brat!"

"Keep squeezing! I'm almost there!" he said, pressing his mouth to her neck.

Pounding away until his dam burst, releasing a long, rampant flood deep inside her, he groaned into her hair as she moaned in ecstasy. With her pussy clenching as fiercely as her ass, she pulled his free hand down to cup her flowing sex, and together they rode out their electric spasms.

Finally, they were finished coming. With his cock still buried in her leaking bottom, their bodies trembling, he pulled her back to a spoons position before bringing her drenched hand to his lips for a taste of her sweet orgasm. Smiling happily, she did the same; taking his cum-soaked fingers into her mouth, she moaned while licking each one clean. He leaned down to kiss her, and she clenched her ass once more on his softening cock, making him groan.

When he eventually slipped out of her warm clutch, she mock pouted before rolling over with a giggle to face him. Settling in for a nice cuddle, she wrapped her arms around him as they began kissing. Purring in his mouth, she draped her thigh over his hip and fed his semi-hard cock back into her pussy. Moving her hips, building up steam, she kissed him until he was fully erect again. "My pussy, baby...my pussy still wants your cum," she said, driving hard against his pounding shaft. Openly fucking him, their blanket long since discarded, she was taking everything he could give her.

She smiled serenely when his second load poured this time into her womb. Grinding gently together, savoring the feeling of post-orgasmic bliss as he languidly thrust in and out of her thoroughly drenched pussy, they kept kissing while enjoying a few more moments of slow, luxurious sex.

Contented at last, they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, his cock still pulsing deep inside her.

~ ~ ~

She lay staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out where she was. She knew she'd been out for a fairly long while. Maybe a few hours? She couldn't tell. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw that John was still sleeping. Grinning to herself, she wondered how they'd managed to end up spooning again during their nap together.

Jake and Dave were asleep on the floor. The fire was glowing with flickering tongues of golds, blues, and reds, and the room was warm and toasty. Aaron was still awake, watchingSportscenter with the volume low.

Getting up from the couch, she quietly headed to her bathroom. After having a glass of water, she sat down to pee. When she was finished, she held some toilet tissue to her bottom, which was still leaking. Smiling, she felt John's silky cum on her fingers. Slipping them into her pussy to feel his cum there, too, she was only able to find a little more. She sucked her fingers clean, taking time to linger over each one before returning to the living room.

Naked, she knelt down alongside Aaron beneath his blanket. "Hi," she said, with a friendly smile.

"Hi yourself, gorgeous," he grinned happily.

Summer took his hand and kissed it. Pouting cutely, she nuzzled it with her cheek. "It would seem that our regularly scheduled program of Summer tucking Aaron in for bed has been preempted. Everyone crashed out here tonight, and John took your spot on the sofa."

"That's okay," he said, shifting over to add another log to the fire. "I'm good sleeping right here."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all. Skootch on in here...."

Rearranging his little bed of blankets and pillows, he created a cozy space for her, and she slid down into his warm embrace.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked, smiling mischievously. She pulled the blanket away, leaving her divine body on beautiful display in the glimmering firelight. "Baby, you know our little rule. If you want me naked in your bed...."

"Then I have to be naked too," he grinned, eagerly shucking his t-shirt and sweats.

"There...that's much better," she cooed, rolling onto her back to take him into her welcoming arms. Aaron pulled a blanket over them, then they happily kissed, their hunger quickly building; soon they were passionately French kissing while writhing against each other.

Finally slowing, Aaron gazed at her in wonder. "Summer, this is such a perfect moment, having you here with me."

"Mmmm, yes, it's absolutely perfect," she answered. Cupping his ass, she rubbed her clit against the crown of his granite erection. "The crackling fire, the blankets, your warm, beautiful body against mine...."

Grinning, he leaned down and kissed her soft lips. Breathing into her mouth, he whispered, "Summer, can I fuck you just a little again, like this morning?"

Smiling hopefully, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy.

"No, baby," she said.

Giving him a seductive smile that was sexier than anything he had ever imagined, she pulled him down for a deep, soul-searing kiss.

The shimmering firelight made for hypnotic shapes and shadows as it danced across her naked breasts, yet it was the rising flames in her enchanting eyes that once again made him look upon her in wonder.

"You can't fuck me just a little again..." she began in a breathy whisper. Spreading her legs, she guided his cock past her silky lips. Moaning happily, she felt him push all the way inside her pussy, until his pubic hair was tickling her bare mound. Grinding her hips against him, she reached up to cradle his face. As she stared into his eyes, she continued whispering, "...because tonight I want you to fuck me more than just a little. Baby, I want you to fuck me every way you've ever dreamed of fucking a woman. Aaron, make love with me."

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your questions and comments deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.