Cindy & I Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blushing, Cindy giggled, "I won't force you."

My jaw dropped, then I grinned. Quickly getting to my knees, I looked longingly at her adorable pussy, then slowly moved closer and tenderly licked its length. Experiencing tiny electric flashes of excitement, slowly and thoroughly I sought out every detail my tongue could find.

Cindy sighed as her pussy began to open slightly. I could now see the beginning of her inner lips. Lovingly I licked each side then gingerly probed her center. In the desire to appreciate this new wonder, I wriggled my tongue around deeply. I tried making my tongue narrow and pointed, slipping it in then back, in then back. I felt her hand rest lightly on my head.

Remembering her words of the shower, I licked upward to find her clitoris. Cindy jerked, her hand gripping my hair. Licking all around that little nub, I ventured a finger to her now very moist entrance and my wife whispered a gasp. Finger sliding in and out, not risking too deep, I licked then began to gently suck her clit. She let out a long, slow moan. I kept alternating multiple licks then sucks for as long as I dared. I had to stop. I so wanted to cause her to cum but my own excitement had brought me too close. If we'd been alone I surely would have mounted her, but we weren't.

Gazing at my wife, Cindy's eyes came to focus and she giggled. Blushing and grinning, she informed me, "Your mouth is all wet." Quickly moving forward she kissed me. Our tongues found each others as we passionately, hungrily kissed. Again recalling we weren't alone, I moved back and returned to my seat.

Cindy took my hand. "So?"

"Delightful, wonderful, sweet," I proclaimed happily.

Cindy giggled loudly, "Pervert."

"Not even close, but if I am I don't care."

She moved to kneel in front of me. "Ah, Cindy, be careful, I'm really close right now."

Pausing she rubbed my thighs. I watched as she kissed near each side of my cock, then kissed just above my balls. With one hand Cindy lifted my sack and licked at the root of my cock. I almost jolted off of the seat. She paused then repeatedly licked each of my balls. It was my turn to moan. A pause before slowly, tortuously licking the length of me. So incredible. Mercifully she paused again. She kissed her way back down. Another pause, then she licked just under the crown. My cock twitched and twitched. She swept her tongue all over the head of my cock before dipping the tip at the opening there. I think I may have been whimpering. Once more she paused. Suddenly I was enveloped in her mouth. Oh god, the sensation. Warm, moist, so intimate. Groaning, I pushed her away.

Demurely Cindy rose and sat beside me. I gripped her hand, still feeling the extreme sensations. I had to calm down. When I could I mashed our lips together with the all the love I had.

Finishing my drink, I looked at Cindy's. She swallowed the last of it and I reached to take her glass.

"I'll get them," she stated. Walking just past Fred, she put the glasses down then turned back and kissed him. They spoke quietly, then she kissed him again. Cindy took his glass, made three drinks and served them. Sitting by my side again, she asked, "Are we okay?"

Sincerely I replied, "More than okay."

"I seem to be experiencing so many things with Mr. Wilkins first. That doesn't seem right," Cindy explained.

"Yeah, it is somehow. You've worked through your fears. I'm not sorry for that. How could I be?"

"That's kinda deep. You're sweet." My wife paused then went on, "I was wondering, would it be proper to, maybe, thank him?"

I looked at her, trying to comprehend what deviousness this was leading to.

Cindy continued, "Remember when I said I thought about being nice to him that other time?"

"Geez Cindy. I mean, yeah, he likely would love it, but I don't think you owe him or anything."

Her expression changed to a ponder. "Hmm, you're right." She took another sip and shrugged. "He did something for me this morning. I just thought it'd be nice to stroke him, like I almost did before. You know, another first like?"

I coughed, "Now?" She nodded once. Letting out a small sigh, I tried to caution, "For naughty fun. You don't owe him."

My wife smiled and kissed me, then got up to go make Fred one satisfied guy. I followed. I felt like an ass for wanting to be near but there was no way I wanted to miss this.

Cindy kissed Fred deeply. Their lips opened and I could see their tongues caressing. Sliding her hands down his chest and stomach, she knelt between his legs. She nudged them wider and kissed from the top of his right thigh to his cock. The other received the same attention, then she kissed into his sac and lightly gave kisses to his left nut. Switching, she did the right, then began bathe his entire scrotum with her tongue. Good Lord, her ice cream thing was now so mild compared to this. I wanted to remind her she was only going to stroke him but I was mesmerized.

Licking upward, my amazing wife tongued every part of Fred's shaft she could. Making the down trip she applied light, wet kisses. Returning to just under the head she licked and kissed that responsive spot. Her left hand rose and lightly began to tease his nuts while wetly licking around the ridge of the crown. A good amount of Fred's arousal had formed at the tip of his cock. My dear wife looked, dipped her tongue for a taste and another. Her right hand came up to play her fingers gently along his shaft. Wrapping her small hand around him, she tilted the heavy, thick cock to her. Placing her lips just on the very lubricated tip, she sipped his oozing wetness into her mouth.

Moving her head back slightly, she considered his cock, then looked at me briefly. Looking at Fred she stated, "Mr. Wilkins, do not even consider cumming in my mouth." Continuing to caress his balls, she moved into him and enveloped the large head of Fred's cock. My heart pounded.

Cindy moved her mouth even deeper and held there, lips stretched wide around the girth. Half his long, thick shaft in my wife's pretty mouth somehow was so extremely erotic. My own cock began throbbing.

She backed off, only to sink her mouth down again, this time not pausing before backing up to the rim. Randomly she began to mouth only the head while teasing the ridge beneath with her tongue. Then again and again she dove on his length. Oh my God. I could even see indentation of her cheek. She was actually sucking his cock.

Fred groaned and Cindy immediately withdrew her mouth. With no delay she began sliding her hand up and down his shaft, her other still fondling his balls. She never changed tempo. In what seemed like a soft motherly voice, she said, "Mr. Wilkins, it's okay to cum."

She continued her steady stroking, her grip seeming a little firmer. Fred roared and came. Cindy kept stroking, Fred kept coming. More and more and more cum burst from the flared, red open hole. Cum coated his whole cock and groin, my wife's hand and wrist, which still hadn't stopped. He came some more. Not lightening her grip or stroke, she kept her hand sliding up and down as far as she could. Even his balls were covered in cum as was her hand there. Finally when there were no more last drops emerging, Cindy gently lay his cock onto his belly. She rose and lightly kissed him. Fred's whole body was limp.

My wife looked at her hands coated in Fred's semen. Looking at me, she grinned broadly and put her arms out to her sides. Leaning to me, we kissed. I sensed flutters in my gut.

Cindy looked about, then knelt on a seat. Bending over the side of the boat she cleaned herself off. Done, she turned around grinning and kissed me again. "Yeow" The little minx had grabbed my still hard cock with her cool, wet hands.

Giggling loudly, she plopped herself into her seat and took a big swallow of her drink. Trying to act annoyed, I sat and lowered my glass. Fred stood with some difficulty and walked toward us. The sight was comical.

"Cindy you are one hell of a woman, thank you," he stated, then dove off the back end of the boat.

I laughed and thought a swim might be nice, calm me down too. I got up to dive in as well.

"Husband!" I heard from Cindy. Turning around, I saw her slouch real low in her seat and spread her limbs. "Wife wants fuck now!"

"Yes wife," I replied as I mock saluted.

Quick like a bunny I was on my knees, my still mostly hard cock eager to find its much loved cocoon. We didn't make love, we fucked, urgently. I was so hard as her hand grabbed my shaft and pulled me forward. I felt her opening receptively stretch as I pushed inside. God, she was so hot and soaked.

I plunged fully inside before halfway back out. I felt her hands grabbing my ass, her hips frantically pumping as she breathed heavily into my ear. I fucked my wife with crazy-fast thrusts, both of us moaning in our shared rapture as the boat rocked beneath us. Neither of us knew if Fred was watching. I no longer cared and to be honest, the possibility may have even added to the lust for some reason that I couldn't begin to fathom.

"Oh George... God, you feel so good," Cindy breathlessly moaned into my ear as I rammed my swollen, aching cock into her hot, flowing pussy, again and again. "Oh yes, getting close, please…"

And then I felt her shudder beneath me as she climaxed, soaking me more with her passion. Seconds later, feeling my balls tighten harder, I began blasting my cum into her, filling her. Finished pulsing the last of my seed, I pulled out and we kissed and kissed.

Breathing again somewhat normal, we dove in and swam over near Fred. We soon realized it wasn't all that deep. The water only came midway to my chest by the time we got to him. Like Fred we rested comfortably, feet on the bottom, knees slightly bent, with only our head and neck above water. Time passed; there didn't seem much need to say anything just then. So peaceful.

12