Cindy Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers

He removed his finger from her hole & held them to her pretty, lipstick covered lips so that she could lick them clean. Cindy then unzipped & opened his pants, uncovering his uncircumcised cock. We in the back seat could not see what exactly she was doing as she bent over his crotch. We could hear her slobbering and sucking on him and his moans of pleasure as she serviced his manhood. In a short while he pushed her head down and held it tight against him and he called out for her, the whore, to take all he had and to enjoy his scum as he forced himself up and unloaded in her throat.

Once they were done we got Cindy to turn back to us and to French kiss Karen, letting her too taste the strange mans cum. Once Mohammad gathered his wits he continued our ride. As he drove on he complimented us on the control we had over our women and how we used them to their greatest debasement. We had Karen open her blouse & bra & exhibit herself to him too. At every stoplight he would reach back & fondle her massive boobs until we got close to their condo where we left him.

Back inside Ted thought that Karen & I needed fulfillment as both Cindy & he had got off during the cab ride. In their bedroom we all got comfortable which consisted of slipping into the silk robes again. After a sort of group kissing and fondling session we got Karen to get on her knees, face down. Cindy got behind her and began to lick her slit from her clit up to her asshole. She used her talented tongue in very part of Karen's big gash, licking and probing as deep as she could. She ate her cunt, licked her clit & buried her tongue all the way up her asshole.

She brought Karen to climax and then I moved into Cindy's spot. As big as Karen was Ted was still never able to penetrate her ass with his fat cock. Though I am not small (6+ inches) or thin, I was a heck of a lot thinner that Ted's fat cock. Since he couldn't do it he wanted to see Karen get fuck up the ass by another guy ... me. So with her butt hole already tongue lubed I added some Astrolube on my meat and slowly penetrated her. I just put the head of my cock in her hole and waited a little until she got used to it & then I slowly slid it in her asshole until I was buried completely within her bowels. I started slowly but quickly built up speed and force until I was pounding away at her firm ass. I slammed into her as Ted & Cindy cheered me on; telling me to fuck that big whore's ass until I exploded up her ass.

After rest and recuperation Cindy & I gave our farewells & headed back home to Connecticut. Cindy's pussy was sore & my balls where drained; a marks of a great time. On the way home we talked about the weekend. I asked Cindy about how she liked sucking the uncut cock of the Palestinian. She told me his cock was brown like a black mans and tasted very earthy. I told her that next time I'll arrange for her to be seen blowing some brown strangers.

*

If there is any interest in Cindy's further exploits please send comments. All comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated and will be read with great interest.

Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers
12