All Comments on 'Claire and the Bachelor Party'

by wigwam25

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 16 years ago
Naughty, naughty, naughty...

And not too bad, either. Nice read, Wigwam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crushing

You write well, she really doesn't respect him enough; although, she has been faithful for 5 years? Her night of the bachelor party was enough to cancel a wedding or even file for a divorce, despite the five good years. It didn't bother her one bit to explain in detail her affair, in fact, I think she relived it. I'm not saying the guy was right, if he did have sex with the stripper, how would she know that...a birdy told her...maybe the guy she brought over for a treat.

You should consider writing again...you're good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

After revelation of her faithlessness I'd get up, tell her I never got laid at my bachelor party but was going to be getting plenty of pussy from now on just not hers and walk out. I wouldn't divorce her but I sure wouldn't tell her who the women were I was screwing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Judgement

Judge you??? You are too worthless to judge.... The fact that you wrote that beginning shows even you realize just how sad a little man you are..... As for your cum dumpster wife, she will die a disease filled death soon.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT,But...

I was hoping that the story would end with her admitting she made it up and it never happened. If I was her husband my trust of her would be fractured and I’d never be able to look at her the same way. Her excuse that she suspected he was getting laid at his bachelor party is bullshit! She could have had a bachelorette party and had sex with the stripper but inviting someone they both know was way too personal! That marriage took a major hit with her revealing her adutery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revelation would Change Marriage!

Don’t see how hubby wouldn’t be bothered by hearing that his wife on the night before their wedding,invited a guy they both knew and sober proceeded to blow him, fuck him,and let him cum in her pussy.Less than a day later she’s walking down the aisle,still probably sore from the pounding and exchanging wedding vows?! Even if hubby did get laid at his bachelor party ,he was undoubtedly drunk and it was a set-up in advance that she actually knew about. Hubby would have to wonder about the devious way in which she got herself laid and how many other times she may have done it before and/or since.Would also have to eat at him that she seemed to really enjoy reliving it as she told him about it! That’s a secret she should have taken to the grave. Hot sex but less than stellar people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous