Clubbing and Tubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't be long," Kara said through the door. She was already naked. She pulled the undershirt over her head. It was long, almost reaching her knees. She could position the straps to cover her nipples but her breasts would still be uncovered. The straps were too long and the shirt itself started below her breasts.

Kara looked around the bathroom for safety pins. In a closet she found some. She took the top off and using safety pins, pinned the straps such that they were about three inches shorter. She put the shirt back on.

When Kara looked in the mirror now it looked right. Even if the arm holes were still too big, her breasts were mostly covered. And even though she hadn't intended it, the bottom of the shirt was higher now, mid-thigh, same length as her short dresses.

The undershirt's material however, was so thin that when it got wet it was going to be totally see-through. Kara mused, I wanted to show off tonight; I guess I get my chance.

Kara opened the door and made her way to the back deck. When she got to it her new friends were already in the tub. She saw clothes piled on the deck and guessed they were naked. Que serra.

There were friendly whistles and cat calls as she approached the tub. Kara grabbed her drink from the table and stepped into the water. The three made room for her to sit down. As she had expected, when the undershirt got wet it was seriously transparent. But Kara thought, it's dark out here, I'm under water, who cares? Then she remembered that the three guys were probably not wearing anything and in spite of being in hot water, her nipples hardened.

For twenty to thirty minutes the four of them sat in the tub, sucking on their drinks and chatting about anything and everything. Kara thought that if these guys were going to do her any harm, they would have already done so. At one time or another each had gotten out the tub to refresh his drink. They were naked but none of them had any more than a semi-erection. She was among friends.

Kara needed to refresh her drink. She stood and everyone looked at her. The undershirt was plastered to her body. It was as if she wore nothing at all. Her nipples protruded a good half inch. They were centered on half dollar sized areolas which in turn were centered on firm c-cup size breasts. All of it was clearly visible. Kara drank in the admiring pairs of eyes. She decided it was time to get naked. She gripped the hem of her undershirt and pulled it over her head.

Kara stepped out of the tub to freshen her drink. Mike said, "Holy shit, she's gorgeous."

Kara blushed as Ed said, "Imagine what it would be like to have one of her tits in your mouth."

Brad had had his hands on most of her body but he didn't say a word. He imagined instead how wonderful it would be to have Kara's velvety cunt caressing his cock. Kara fixed herself a drink, then returned to the tub. She basked in the stream of adulation that flowed from Mike and Ed.

Ed described the glories of licking Kara's nipples. Then he talked about how sweet it would be to have her legs wrapped around his neck while his tongue ventured between her lips. Kara could have taken offense to his remarks but she didn't. She accepted them instead as compliments. She even considered briefly how good it might feel.

As Kara sat down she said, "You can look and you can talk about me but keep your hands, and anything else, to yourself."

Again there was a chorus of groans but Kara knew they would behave, or at least she thought they would. Mike sat on one side of her, Ed the other. Brad was across from her.

Kara felt Mike's hand on her knee. She considered saying something but decided against it. She thought, Mike isn't doing any harm and it feels nice anyway.

Then she felt Ed's hand on the other knee. Kara rationalized that since she hadn't done anything to stop Mike, she couldn't very well say anything to Ed. With a guy on either side of her, each rubbing a knee, she started to tingle.

Kara had guessed that Ed was somewhat bolder than the other two, so it didn't come as much of a surprise when she felt his hand on her breast. Despite the pleasurable feeling, Kara needed to put a stop to things.

She turned to Ed but when she opened her mouth to speak, Mike slid his hand up her thigh, right next to her pussy. Jesus, Kara thought, here we go. She gave in to the inevitable and pressed her pussy against Mike's hand. She mumbled, "Oh shit."

Mike caressed Kara's engorged labia with his finger tips, inserting one, then two fingers between her lips. Kara reacted by humping his hand. Ed watched as her hips gyrated beneath the water.

Ed took his hand from Kara's knee, placed it on her stomach and moved downward to her little patch of pubic hair. His fingers explored carefully until he found her clitoris. Kara let out a breathless sigh as he circled her tiny pleasure button with his fingers.

With each thrust of Mike's fingers Kara's hips rose higher. Across the tub, Brad who had expected to bed Kara before the night was over, watched mesmerized as she delighted in the actions of his friends. Not to be left out he reached to the bottom of the tub and picked up Kara's feet. He lifted them, along with her legs, out of the water and onto his shoulders.

With her legs on Brad's shoulders, Kara lifted her body until her torso appeared to float on the surface of the water. The tub was small and Brad's head was between her knees. He looked at Kara's pussy and watched as his friends drove her into a sexual frenzy.

Kara's head was on the back of the tub. Ed put his face over hers and kissed her. Mike bent over Kara's chest and took one of her breasts into his mouth. Brad turned his head from side to side and kissed the insides of her thighs as he inched closer to her pussy.

Kara's resistance withered as hands and lips roamed over her naked body. Still, she was resolute about one thing - she might have a mind blowing orgasm her friends would witness but she wasn't going to fuck anybody.

Mike had taken over Kara's tits. With his hand he caressed a breast and pinched its nipple. His mouth covered the other breast, gently biting a nipple that resembled an eraser on a wooden pencil. Kara surrendered her tits to his ministrations.

Kara intertwined her tongue with Ed's as he sensuously stroked her clitoris. His fingers danced around her nub sending waves of pleasure deep inside her.

Brad licked the insides of her thighs. Mike's fingers were still in her cunt but he seemed more interested in her breasts and Kara greedily wanted Brad's tongue in her pussy.

As if he had been reading her mind, Brad removed Mike's hand from between Kara's legs. Mike was so absorbed with her breasts that he barely noticed. Kara held her breath as Brad's tongue slithered up and down her puffy lips. The tip of his tongue parted her lips. He pressed his mouth against her pussy and sunk his tongue in as deeply as he could.

The air rushed out of Kara's lungs; she squeezed her legs around Brad's head; she thrust a breast into Mike's mouth; she pressed her lips against Ed's and devoured his tongue. Kara's secretions flowed from the walls of her vagina and into Brad's mouth. He savored the taste and swallowed it greedily.

Kara fucked Brad's face and crushed his head between her legs. The tip of her clitoris peeked from under its hood and Ed lightly brushed his fingertips against it.

Kara's nerve endings tingled as she built toward a climax. Her partners sensed the impending explosion and increased their vigor. She clenched her teeth, striving to keep her voice low. "Oh Jesus..., yes..., oh my God..., more..., more..., oh please..., yes..., yess..., yesss..., oh yessss."

Kara bucked and jerked uncontrollably. She pushed their mouths and hands away. Her knees went weak as she slithered back into the water. Kara had never before experienced such an intensity of emotion and she hadn't even been fucked.

As Kara continued to wind down, the four of them lounged in the tub and sucked on their drinks. She felt exceedingly amorous toward her lovers. They had given her the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Kara raised up and sat herself sideways on Mike's lap. She turned her face toward him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. "Thanks for making me feel so special," she said to him.

She got up from Mike's lap and stepped across the tub to Ed. Kara spread his legs and stood between them, her exposed pussy about even with his chin. She put her hands on either side of Ed's face and pressed his lips to her clitoris. "Next time," Kara said, "I want you to suck on it."

Kara turned and crouched in front of Brad, her head barely above the water. She reached into his lap with both hands and encircled his cock. "And you dear boy, have the most magnificent hands and tongue." She put her mouth to his ear and whispered, "Next time I see you this cock is mine." She gave him a peck on the cheek and climbed out of the tub.

Kara picked up the wet undershirt and walked toward the patio door. She felt three pairs of eyes boring into her backside as she entered the house. Kara waved and closed the door behind her. As she put her clothes on Kara reflected on her plans to leave for Dallas. She thought it unfortunate that she would probably never see any of these friends again.

12