COA: Wesley's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
munku
munku
4 Followers

Wes quickly pulled away from his cock gasping for air after swallowing the last of his seed, first his attention went up to Chris not knowing whether to smile or try and kill the asshole since he just came in his mouth or leave the topic alone as he tried to digest what had just happened to him, though the taste pervaded his mouth and his senses and yet he could not tell whether Chris' semen tasted good or not.

He opened his mouth to ask Chris why he came in his mouth without asking, Chris leaned forwards and pressed his lips against Wesley's and in that moment he had a second new encounter: a kiss with a male. That kiss was wonderful, Chris pulled back and all Wesley could do was stare at the man he did not even know the name awestruck. His lips tingled, a strange taste in his mouth that he could not tell was bad or good and still he was very, very aroused but finally he looked up to Red and the other man he knew and lusted after.

He just stared at Brent not knowing what to say, both ready to give out a cry of utter and complete embarrassment for sucking on someones member before his or to lean forwards and give him a hug. He wished that it was Brent who was kneeling on his knees in front of Chris and wished that it was his dick he was sucking. His heart fluttered in his chest with both lust and something else that he could not identify, or did not want to identify.

"Wow." Chris said breaking the silence, and chuckled. "Thank you...what is your name?"

"Wesley." He stated, his eyes darting from Brent to Chris. "A-And yours?"

Brent saw that he was becoming embarrassed and shy once more, it seemed that he might have given head before, maybe once, and possibly that he was a fast learner or a natural. It was obvious that Wes remembered Brent, and even through the uncomfortable embarrassment Wes felt he regarded Brent with a certain something; that something honored him.

"Chris." He introduced. He reached out and gently caressed Wesley's smooth, hairless chest. "You have my attention, and maybe these two, and I'm sorry but I can't leave let you leave until you're satisfied."

"I'm in." Red stated. "Though, for certain things I will need a rest."

"Count me in." Brent stated, what no one knew was that he would be willing to participate in anything that Wesley wanted—almost.

And then Wesley blushed, "Ahh, I don't know. I-I-I..." He stammered, shook his head clear and came out with the truth. "That was the first B.J I've given."

Chris and Red, who's name was unknown to everyone, just stared at Wes, neither of them believed the young man and his concocted story that he had never given a blow job before, especially Chris who received the warm, wonderful feeling from his experienced mouth. Brent was the only partner who was not too surprised, however he did seem a little surprised. He thought that something would have happened after he left, but apparently nothing happened—at least nothing that Wes gave to another person.

"What have you done?" Red asked.

Wes glanced at Brent blushing hard, "Given a blow job, received one and given a partial hand job."

Red raised his brow, "Fresh out of the closet."

Brent saw the definite annoyance in Red's body language, it was plain and obvious as his hand in the sunlight that all Red wanted was to put his cock up Wesley's ass and fuck him any way possible, and now that the guess they all had regarding anal sex being out of bounds was definitely confirmed, now Red seemed uninterested.

"W-What were you planning on doing after...after the head?" Wesley asked.

Red licked his lips. "Anal sex."

That was definitely not on Wesley's agenda, giving a blow job was one thing and receiving a mouthful of cum was another, but having a dick shoved up his ass or his dick in someone else was out of the question, in short that was not going to happen. However—there always is a however—he was not impartial to watching the act. In the porn movies he watched he came the hardest (and the best) when he watched two men entangled in each other, one with his penis embedded nicely in the others ass.

"If I may, I would derive pleasure from watching." He said barely over a whisper.

"I could go with that." Red stated gruffly.

"But what about you?" Brent asked thinking Chris might ask the same question.

He would love to be molested in the way of a hand or a mouth over his penis, but he was technically just a visitor to the group and outside of their plans, what they had in mindhad to come first before he gained pleasure, plus he had two hands that could easily give him pleasure. His blush lightened somewhat.

"I can watch." He said reluctantly. He felt like the proverbial third wheel, he came in after the initial movements and now that he was not going to be involved in the anal sex it seemed as if at least one of them did not want him there. He also figured that Chris, maybe even Brent, did not want him there.

"No voyeurs allowed." Red stated gruffly and nodded to the door behind Wesley. "You're either in or out."

Of course Wesley was not surprised, even without the surprise he was hurt. He closed his mouth tight as he always did and gave Red a resigned nod now unable to look at either Chris or Brent. If he had at least glanced at the two other named individuals he would have seen stunned and angry looks on their face, instead he stood up and whisked out into the hallway and vanished up the stairs as fast as he could towards his rented bedroom.

As he made his way through the last hallway the resigned hurt he felt turned into hot red anger not specifically aimed at Red, Chris or even Brent but the community as a whole. He had a couple gay friends and they mentioned just how elitist most people were and how easily people ditched other people to get their own way, until now Wesley could not believe that could be true—beyond the "norm" of teenagers and people in their early to mid twenties. He knew anyone in that age range would bounce from one group of friends to another, that was only natural.

His arousal went as dead as his penis quickly after leaving the room, almostrunning from the room. He dressed and left the Afterdark with a good reasonnever to come back. He knew from the start that he was going to be a sex object to people more or less but what he did not figure was that he would be dejected in such a horrid way for not wanting a certain action, was it so wrong to just ask to watch? What Red, Chris or Brent did not know—or seemed to care not to know—was the plain and simple fact that Wesley would have loved to watch them have sex. Wesley knew that he would have enjoyed the show after a while he would have started feel himself up and eventually get off, but that did not seem to be enough.

*****

Both Chris and Brent were too stunned to move even as Wesley jumped up from the ground, pushed open the door and vanished into the hallway. They were mortified in what Red just said and how his voice was so cool and uncaring, all three of them knew what they were getting into when they met Red and all three of them wanted anal sex. Brent wanted to take Red and Chris wanted to be taken by red, but the whole scene they put together was about fun and a desire for each other and sex with a common understanding (or so Chris and Brent thought) that it would be alright if someone did not want to do something.

Brent specifically knew this, on many occasions he was not in the mood for anal sex and opted to sit out and just watch until the scene was over or he decided he was ready to reenter the play. He was sure that Chris had done the same many times, whether Red had or not was not the point. What Red had done was a gross undermining of Wesley's wants, desires and that went against everything that the Afterdark stood for, even further than that Red's actions went against what the Afterdark wasmade for.

"Asshole." Brent whispered and dove off of the bed and went through the open doorway after Wesley hoping and praying that he could catch up with him, and when he did not he hoped that Wesley would pop up somewhere else in the Afterdark, that hope faded away an hour or so after a vigorous search.

"What's your name?" Chris asked keeping his temper down and even showing a false smile, under the smile was a cruel intention.

"Johnathan." Red glanced at Chris, uncaring. "Are you leaving?"

"You piece of shit!" Chris hissed glowering at Red as he pulled himself up onto his feet and vanished out of the room.

Not only had Wesley's night been ruined from Red's selfish, cruel comment to fuck or leave Brent's had been as well. Chris did not know Wesley from a hole in the wall and his night was not ruined, but he would not soon forget what happened and what was said by John. The cruel intention was basically blacklist him from a number of the rooms Chris frequently saw John in, The Room for instance was owned by a good friend of Chris' who was not too fond of John in the first place.

munku
munku
4 Followers