Cobra Crew: Freeing Escobar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

"Jackpot, Cobra -- image analysis showing 1.25 million -- per bag." Cammy and Ryan exchanged a quick fist bump on the news. Escobar was true to his word. They opened the first two crates and discovered various military-grade weapons, including assault rifles, shotguns, plenty of handguns, and even several shoulder-mount rocket launchers. The third crate contained the ammunition, including some grenades.

"Sweet." Ryan whistled.

"That fucker sure knows how to pick 'em." Cammy nodded, impressed by the high-quality -- and expensive -- arsenal. "You seeing this, Vixen?"

"Awesome. We can take out a small army with that shit."

Cammy moved on to the remaining boxes -- inside were the paper version of the State Police arrest reports and physical evidence meticulously gathered at different crime scenes, including hard drives. Destroying them won't sink the Feds' case against Escobar, but it would certainly set them back years, Cammy thought.

"I think we're set for now." She declared, in a more relaxed tone. With a nod to her accomplice, she added, "Time for a break. Vixen, hit us with the feed from the cell."

Smartphone in hand, the brunette strolled over to the large monitor in the room and connected the input. The screen flickered to life with a sharp view of the holding cell -- and its busy occupants. The two assailants and the captive officer all looked up expectantly.

"Oh my god." The lieutenant exhaled, in total disbelief at the sight.

"Romeo, why don't you make the State Lieutenant more comfortable... and give her a better view of the action."

"With pleasure, Cobra."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers
12