All Comments on 'Cold Hard Steel'

by Iamcanadian28

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Lovely

A lovely story with a great twist. I do think this should go in the BDSM category but that doesn't matter - it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thats Funny!

Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander. Years ago I got drunk and fucked my girlfriends sister. She found out, got me drunk and gave me a burr haircut while I was passed out. Some people look good bald, I'm not one. She told me how hurt and pissed she was and if I wanted to call her after my hair grew back I could. I did and never fucked around on girlfriends or my wife again. I felt lucky she left my balls, Thanks for story.

Lady_T_00Lady_T_00over 15 years ago
Loved the twist

A friend advised me to check you out as an author. I must say she knows what she is talking about. Loved the story especially the twist at the end.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Wicked!

Damn, she gets even and maybe ahead! Nice revenge story with a very different start. Well written and a very good story. Thanks for this one.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
hahaha

that sounds like something that I would do! Love it!

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 12 years ago
Smoooth move...

... I loved the tale. You put that one together in such a succinct manner to provide a real punch! I loved it!

I hope you are an author in other genres than just this one. I'll be watching for other entries from you, my friend.

~ Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple chair?

Which means a light weight chair. Which means with not much effort it's breakable. Once broken, getting out of the cuffs isn't hard. Look on U-tube. SO many ways to get free. On the other hand, although he'll be embarrassed, when his Mom finds him, a phone call to the Police and she's going to jail for assault, illegal restraint and possible kidnapping. Depends on the DA and the laws in your area. I wonder how she liked jail? Some embarrassment for that revenge? SWEET!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
I'M SURE SHE DIDNT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION

the repercussions she couldn;t forsee coming her way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course she didn't laugh when the Police arrested her.

You see Mom came home and didn't know how to get the cuffs off. She called the Police. Amy was arrested for assault, battery, sexual assault and illegal restraint. After all her fingerprints were on the cuffs and her DNA was everywhere. She went to jail and he had the last laugh when he discovered Amy became Berth's bitch in prison. Badly thought out. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

Mom comes home, freaks out and calls the cops. The cops take his statement, take the handcuffs with her fingerprints on them for evidence and she's arrested, headed for jail then prison for a number of felonies. He continues to fuck her best friend because, after all she's not really her friend and she likes her ex-boyfriend enough to ignore the friendship. Dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous