College Girls Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prisoner was a big black guy in his late twenties. He was staring at me so intensely that it was almost frightening at first. Then I decided that he was handcuffed and couldn't do anything to me, so I began torturing the convict.

I said, "Let me put this magazine down and then we'll get started."

I walked over in front of him and bent down to set the magazine beside him on the bench. When I leaned over, my dress separated in front and he had an unobstructed view of my bare breasts. My puffy pink nipples were on display right in front of him and there was nothing he could do about it.

He told me that his name was Desmond and that he was convicted of armed robbery and attempted rape. I said that those were serious charges, but he claimed that he was innocent.

I asked him what happened and he said, "To join a gang, the boys made me rob from rich people. I had to break in their house and take any cash I could find. Nothin' else!"

I said, "Then what happened?"

Desmond continued, "I goes in this big house and I couldn't find any cash, but then I looked outside and saw this white woman by the pool. I ain't never seen a naked white woman, so I went out to get a closer look."

I asked, "She was naked?"

He replied, "She had her top off and she was layin' on her stomach."

I said, "So you decided to rape her?"

Desmond said, "No, hell no. I was just watchin', but then she started push down the bottom of her swimsuit and she had a fine ass! I couldn't help it. I moved until I was standin' over her."

I said, "Go on."

Desmond continued, "Well, there was this noise, so she rolled over. She was layin' there all naked and shit with her tits and cunt right out in the open. Then these cops came in the yard because I accidentally tripped the alarm and she started screamin' rape, but I never touched her!"

I said, "And you didn't get a fair trial?"

He said, "Hell no. I didn't steal nothin' and I wasn't gonna rape her, but she was a rich white woman and I was a poor black boy. Plus I had a gun, so they sent me here for fourteen years."

I asked, "So how long have you been here?"

He said, "Ten years."

I casually spread my legs and asked, "How long since you've seen a woman?"

Desmond paused to look at my skimpy white panties, and then he answered, "Ten years."

I said, "Well you know you shouldn't have been looking at that girl."

He said, "I know, I know. I couldn't help it."

I paused, and then I said, "You're looking at me right now aren't you? You're looking at my panties."

He said, "No, no."

I said, "Well, I'm going to cover up anyway."

I pulled my dress together in front, but in the process, I casually untied the one string that held my dress together. As I sat there and talked to the guy as if I was a counselor, I could feel my dress slipping apart in front. By the way that Desmond's eyes were widening, I could tell that the gap in my dress was widening, too.

Sweat was rolling down the guy's face and I glanced down to see that my little white panties were almost completed exposed. However, I pretended not to know that my dress was open in front, even though my nipples were just barely covered. Then I casually leaned forward and my medium sized natural breasts fell out of the dress. Desmond let out a grunt as my round rosy nipples were suddenly revealed to him.

I asked, "Why are you fidgeting around in your seat? Do I make you uncomfortable?"

He said, "No, no way."

Then I looked down and said, "Oh, now I see what's wrong. My dress came apart and you're looking at my breasts and underpants. That's not very nice."

He said, "I'm sorry. I can't help it. I ain't seen no girls in this place. I ain't seen no girls in a long time."

I said, "Well this is the reason that you were sent here in the first place. You need to learn to control yourself, even if I do this" and then I stood up and dipped my fingers into the waistband of my panties.

I slowly slid the little undies down my legs until my reddish-brown muff was showing. After completely removing my panties, I pushed my dress apart in front to insure that Desmond had an unobstructed view of my firm breasts and neatly trimmed pussy hair.


I said, "Desmond, don't look at me."

He said, "You mean I can't look even if you're naked?"

I said, "You can't look even if I'm doing this" and then I started to touch my pussy.

I had my panties in my hand so I stopped and said, "Hold these for me, would you please?"

I leaned over and stuffed my panties into his pocket, and when I did, my breasts were only inches from his face. Next, I turned around and slowly walked to the bench across from him. As I walked, I pulled the dress to my side allowing Desmond to see my bare ass. Then I sat down, pushed my dress to my sides and spread my legs apart. My pussy lips were totally exposed to the criminal.

I said, "Now Desmond, this is a good test to see if you've learned your lesson. I'm going to sit here like this and I want you to look away."

He said, "But your tits and cunt be right out in the open!"

I said, "Close your eyes and quit being so vulgar. I hate the C word."

He said, "Sorry" as he closed his eyes halfway.

I said, "Now I don't want you to peek even if I'm doing this" and then I slipped a finger into my wet pussy and began moving it in and out.

With a hand between my legs, I used the other hand to massage one of my bare breasts. Desmond's eyes were almost wide open again as I started making little circles inside of my pleasure place with my finger.

Suddenly I heard the handcuffs rattle and Desmond said, "Oh man, oh man. I can't take it."

I sternly said, "Desmond close your eyes."

He closed them for a second, but he started slowly opening them again. I was really getting into it as I worked my finger in and out of my most intimate area. I was making soft moaning sounds for effect as I began to work myself up into a frenzy. Soon the feeling of ecstasy was building inside of me and my performance was no longer just to torture Desmond…I wanted to cum!

Desmond was staring at me, but I didn't care. My only intention now was to get myself off. Desmond was squirming around on the bench, but with his wrists restrained, there was nothing he could do except watch. I could feel my body tightening up and finally I reached the point of no return.

I started moaning and breathing hard as I worked my finger in and out of my tight wet pussy. Finally, I had an explosive orgasm and then my arms dropped limply to my sides. My dress was completely open in front, giving Desmond an unobstructed view of my firm breasts and hair triangle. My eyes were closed as I sat there trying to recover from pleasuring myself.

Suddenly I heard Desmond say, "Come on bitch, you gotta take care of me!"

I said, "What did you call me?"

He said, "I'm sorry, I just need it bad."

I stood up and slowly pulled my dress together in front. Then I tied the strings at my hip, which hid my nakedness from Desmond's eyes.

He said, "Please, don't get dressed. You gotta do me."

I said, "I don't have to do anything! Look Desmond, you're a prisoner and you spied on a defenseless woman. When you learn to show some respect, maybe then a girl will give you some passion, but for now, all you get to do is watch!"

At that moment, the door swung open and Miss Compton strolled out.

She asked, "What have you been doing?"

I replied, "Entertaining your next client."

Miss Compton looked at Desmond and said, "He's not my client. I told you that I don't counsel the hardened criminals. He must be waiting for Dr. Henry."

I said, "Oh, oh! Then I think we'd better leave."

As we walked to the end of the hall, Desmond yelled, "Come back, come back! We ain't finished," but the guards opened the main door and we walked out onto the catwalk.

Once again we were lead across the walkway suspended above the prisoners' rec. room. When the prisoners gathered below us, I was suddenly overcome by a wave of embarrassment. Through the wire meshed steel grate that we were walking across, the prisoners could look right up at us. Since I'd given my panties to Desmond, I was now naked under my short mini dress and the men could see my bare pussy!

Miss Compton looked at me and asked, "Are you alright?"

I said, "Let's just hurry to the other side!"

We finally left the prison and as we were riding home in the SUV, Miss Compton asked about my uneasiness in the prison. I just lifted my dress and showed her why I was so uncomfortable. With my auburn bush out in the open, I explained to Miss Compton how I'd lost my panties. Then I told her that I'd forgotten about the walkway and without panties, I was flashing my bare beaver to all of the inmates below. Miss Compton let out a laugh and responded by lifting her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, either!

She said, "I gave my panties to Denny as a present, so I thought all those prisoners were yelling obscenities because they could see my bush. I guess they were yelling at both of us!"

As we rode down the highway with both of our naked pussies on display, I said, "So it looks like today was a little bonding experience for us. Maybe now you won't make me expose myself in public."

Miss Compton replied, "On the contrary! You showed my tits and pussy to a man without my permission. Then you got me excited and walked away without finishing me off. I didn't intend to have sex with Denny, but what choice did I have? You stopped after bringing me to the edge of an orgasm. For this you will be punished!"

I thought to myself, "I just can't win."

When I went to bed that night, I started thinking about Denny and Desmond seeing me naked. Desmond still had my panties and I bet he was telling all the inmates in the prison about me. Then I started thinking about how frustrating it must have been for those criminals to see a naked young girl and not be able to do anything about it.

I began dreaming about my newfound fetish by imagining myself naked and embracing another girl while a guy in handcuffs is unable to do anything except watch. It got me so excited that I had to slip my fingers inside of my panties and bring myself to another orgasm. However, I went to sleep that night with the same burning question…who was Miss Compton going to expose my naked body to next time?

12