Colonization Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

A few hours later, Kristy blinked a few times and stood up with the tentacle still wedged deeply up her ass. Her robotic movements were evident and her eyes were fixed and staring.

Sondra and Casey saw an opening expand at the base of the creature and a new kind of tentacle slid out. They realized that something different was going to happen and watched curiously as Kristy stood rigidly in front of her new master. The tentacle was fatter and darker than the rest, at least two and a half inches thick. The alien tube crawled across the floor toward Kristy and the young woman stepped forward, spreading her feet. Her eyes were totally vacant. She was being controlled like a puppet and she had no need to know why she was doing this, she was there only to obey.

Sondra saw the fat tentacle curling up between Kristy's legs, approaching her pussy lips menacingly. Sondra and Casey moved a little closer to have a better view of the impending events. The hearts of the silent observers were beating fast with excitement and anticipation. Casey held Sondra's hand tightly as she said,

"There is no way that fat tentacle will fit inside of her!"

"Shhh... lets wait and see," Sondra told her in a soft voice.

Kristy bent her legs, lowering herself until the slimy tip of the alien cock was touching her cunt lips. She moved up a little as if centering on the right spot, sticky lines of goo joining pussy and phallus together. Then she sat on the massive cock, resting her whole weight on the rounded head of the tentacle. The teen wiggled her body back and forth, sliding on top of cock head until the resistance was overcome and the first two inches pierced into her vagina.

"Ahhhhhhaaaa...." Kristy moaned, opening her eyes wide.

The teen's nipples seemed ready to burst out of her body but her facial expression showed nothing but total relaxation.

Kristy wiggled again and the tentacle moved deeper into the confines of her vaginal cavity, pushing her pelvis and her belly outward as it moved deeper. For a brief moment, the mind-controlling link was overridden and Kristy threw her head back with a loud gasp and her eyes opened wide. The alien regained control, quickly eliminating the pain and letting only pleasure filter in.

"Oh my God, it went in!" Casey exclaimed.

Kristy was again kneeling on the floor. This time with both her holes impaled: one with the controlling tentacle and the other with a fat phallus. The creature began to move the tentacle back and forth, swaying the limp body of the female along with it. Kristy's head bobbed as the rocking increased its pace. Sondra could only assume that the alien had released part of the teen's mind because her moaning and panting were too loud and her eyes had rolled up into her head. As she watched the teen being penetrated, Sondra could distinguish something sliding inside the tentacle, approaching Kristy's pussy. The young woman continued ridding the creature for several minutes, her shivering orgasms indistinguishable from the rough handling. Then, it stopped.

Kristy's belly contracted with the spasm of her last climax as the tentacle recoiled from her pussy and then she fell forward on her hands. She never knew if she had stopped her fall by instinct or if it had been an order from the tendril in her ass, from him.

The teen stayed in that position, breathing in short gasps, as her vaginal opening closed slowly, recovering its normal size and a heavily viscous transparent substance dribbled out, sliding down to the carpet. Kristy's eyes fluttered rapidly and one second later the other tentacle also left her tight anal cavity.

"Wow, that was wild..." Casey said, turning her head toward Sondra.

Sondra didn't respond as she tried to determine what purpose this new slave might serve. All she could see was a slight bulge in Kristy's belly, but it seemed no different than Sylvia's.

For the alien, the experiment had been a total success.

* * *

Detective Laura Mackenzie was assigned to investigate the abnormal increase in missing persons reports. She was looking at her computer screen, admiring the picture of a beautiful girl, Lisa Favre. She had vanished five days ago and her sister had called the police. She was the first girl to be reported missing and after her, many more reports followed. The number of missing persons reports was very unusual for this normally quiet city and there were similar situations in other cities in the region that her boss told her to be just coincidence. She was sure that it wasn't.

Laura felt uneasy. She looked out the window at the people walking on the street below. Suddenly, she saw her! The pretty woman displayed on the computer screen was right there, crossing the street. Laura stood up and ran toward the exit, swiftly reaching the main door.

The detective dashed onto the sidewalk just in time to see Lisa entering a department store. She followed Lisa into the store and through the lingerie department, careful not to draw too much attention from the customers. Lisa walked into the restrooms. Laura hesitated for a moment but then opened the door and stepped inside.

The restrooms were empty except for the two women. The cute girl was checking her makeup in the mirror and Laura approached her from behind. Lisa saw her and turned around.

Without saying a word, Lisa opened her blouse exposing her full creamy breasts. Laura stood staring for a moment, then she leaned forward and eagerly engulfed one of those exquisite nipples. As the sweet fluid poured out, the detective relaxed and enjoyed her meal. It was the first time she was fed outside the nest and her nervousness from being caught diminished as her arousal increased.

After a few minutes of delightful suckling, Lisa pushed down on Laura's shoulders, urging her to move to her crotch. Laura understood immediately and released the erect nipple from her lips while a drop of whitish fluid slid down the soft curve of Lisa's breast. While lifting the young woman's skirt above her hips, the detective moved down, licking the woman's belly and kissing her scarce pubic hair until she reached her destination. Lisa's pussy lips were dripping wet and already slightly open, displaying the swollen nub of her clitoris. Laura delicately licked the outer lips and Lisa gasped in response. Lisa's fingers were now digging into Laura's blonde hair, pulling her closer. Laura nibbled Lisa's clitoris, making her squeal with pleasure. Then, she sank her face fully into the inviting pussy and probed the warm cavity with her tongue.

As the minutes passed, Lisa moaned louder and louder. Laura was glad that she had locked the door of the bathroom. Lisa's legs began to tremble from the impending orgasm, her fingers clawed the detective's scalp. Laura increased her tongue-lashing as she grabbed the woman's ass cheeks and then it happened...

Lisa's whole body stiffened for a second and a powerful gush of fluid sprayed out of her pussy into Laura's mouth. Her knees bent as the strong orgasm rippled through her spine but Laura kept her in place, her mouth tightly stuck to the pouring cunt lips. Several contractions followed the first one and Laura was rewarded with sweetness every time.

With the last spasm, Lisa released her hold on Laura's hair and her hands fell to her sides. Laura looked up and found a familiar vacant expression on the woman's face. Suddenly, she felt something pushing at her mouth and moved back a little.

Right before her eyes, a thick rounded tentacle protruded from Lisa's pussy. It was at least two inches in diameter and squirmed out slowly, covered with some sort of jelly lubrication that glittered under the bathroom lights. Laura's eyes opened wide as her pussy jolted with excitement.

* * *

After the successful experiment with Kristy, a new kind of slave had been created; one who had the capability of both feeding and reprogramming other slaves outside the nest. During her transformation, the master had given Lisa this same ability and now she was about to use it for the first time.

* * *

The fat tentacle kept sliding out until it reached approximately nine inches in length. Laura looked at it for a moment and there was no doubt in her mind about the purpose of this tendril. She stood up and removed her panties. Then she moved even closer to Lisa. Lisa's eyes were lost in eternity and Laura's eyes were lost in Lisa's. She loved her just for being there. For bringing him to her. At least a part of him.

The tentacle sensed it was time and curved upwards, searching for Laura's anus. It spread her ass cheeks and unhurriedly penetrated the tight entrance. Laura moaned and pushed her hips back, trying to accelerate the process. She felt the fat phallus piercing her rectum and entering her deeper and deeper. Within a few seconds the connection was completed and Laura's arms fell to her sides.

The two enthralled females standing partially naked in a public bathroom, bonded together by a fat living tentacle, looked lustily into each other's eyes but not looking at all, unaware of anything but him. New instructions were burned into Laura's brain as her pussy twitched every few seconds. Already, drops of her love juice were dripping down her inner thighs.

The end of Part 2

12