Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJVento
HJVento
46 Followers

That was all she could take, the sensation of his balls pressing up against her pussy sent her body and mind into overdrive, her ass clamped down on his invading cock as her orgasm hit her and every movement her body involuntarily made sent shock waves through her ass and pussy, if felt like one orgasm after another rolling over her. She just laid there, moaning loudly and trying everything in her power not to move.

When she eventually calmed down she squeezed his hands.

"Oh fuck baby, I can't... we can't... how are we going to get your cock out of me..."

"Out of you?" he replied, "I am not going to take it out of you baby, I have only just started"

"You can't... you can't fuck me... I can't take it, you are going to kill me" she whimpered, each twitch making his cock move ever so slightly and shooting waves of pleasure up her spine.

He leaned forward and kissed her shoulder softly, his movement making her shudder in delight again as he whispered "I won't let anything happen to you baby, relax and enjoy this, this is your fantasy remember"

She sighed and relaxed her body and his hand she had been clenching as she felt his cock slide in and out of her slowly. After a few minutes his cock was sliding in and out of her ass with ease and it seemed she seemed to have one tiny orgasm after another with every stroke. As he worked closer to his own orgasm Henry's breathing started to hasten and Elisabeth picked up on this. She dropped her hand to her pussy and furiously started to play with herself. Several seconds later they were both in the middle of a huge orgasm, his cum squirting deep inside her as her ass and pussy was contracting so hard.

As he shot his last load inside her and started losing the hardness within his cock she pulled her hips away from him and rolled over, kissing him deeply and pulling him into her body. They were both covered in sweat and her hands and mouth seemed ready to devour him right then and there.

As she pulled her lips away from his she looked him dead in the eyes, a smile across her face.

"I love you so much my beautiful man... thank you for making my fantasies come true... all of them. You are my fantasy and I am yours forever."

Henry looked up at the sweat covered beauty lying on top of him and smiled back at her. He had a million things he wanted to say to her and no words to say any of them. The smile on her face was sign that she knew what he wanted to say... he had spoken in his actions and his words were not needed.

He leaned up and kissed her passionately and as their lips parted she collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled.

They had found their perfect life... and it had just begun!

The end.

HJVento
HJVento
46 Followers