Company Is Cumming

Story Info
Master has invited a few guests over.
1k words
3.67
50.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xnadry
xnadry
5 Followers

She lay back after hitting the snooze button. Sir had told her to take a nap, for she shall need her rest. It has been New Years since she had served anther master for him/with him. She closed her eyes, grinning, thinking of all the things they may do to her. Master has gotten Vicki new a outfit for tonight. It has a few layers. The initial look is a classic long gown and robe, while under is a demi-cup, push up bra, that more than supports her large breasts. The lace garter secured the back seam stockings in place. Even the shoes dripped of sex. Vicki was not sure what she was in for or who the special guest was. He must be special for Master to go thru all this trouble.

Lying under the nice warm covers, her hands roamed over her silky skin. Eyes closed, they became the special guest’s hands. She could not see his face, but the touch of a stranger’s hand turned her on. Sir was proud of her talents and like to show her off. The stranger’s hands all over her. Exploring. Glancing over her favorite spots that master always paid special attention to. Sir knew the right breast was more sensitive, and if sucked correctly will cause her to cum. He loved the feel of 4 hands on her. Suddenly there were 6 hands. She could feel them on her arms, her breasts, between her legs.

In her dream she was in a sling suddenly. She could feel hands and hands and mouths were everywhere. Her wrists and ankles were secured. As the crop came down lightly between her legs, she jumped, raising her hips in shock. With a mind of its own, her pussy began to glisten.

“You had better not cum yet!” Sir commanded. He knew she was close. The anticipation and multiple stimulants. Sir knew a few good swats on her clit, and she would cum.

Sir stepped back, and offered the crop to one of his guests. Master began playing with her nipples. The first guest tentatively began to play with her soaked slit. The other guest freed his growing cock and began to stroke his already pulsing member right next to her face. Vicki turned her head as a hard thwap came down on her. Her scream muffled with the large cock driven in her mouth. She knew better than to pull away and began to suck the thrusting cock. She could taste the precum as another cock is driven into her throbbing pussy. Sir smiling proudly, still playing with her nipples. Watching his guest to begin to enjoy her. Knowing she wants to cum but will not without His command. The first guest grabs her hips, thrusting himself harshly into her, exploding, filling her cunt with his pleasure. The other guest begins to shoot himself down her throat. His pleasure dripping from the corners of her mouth.

Master poises himself between her legs. He wants to feel her moistened with her juices mixed with another’s pleasure. He slowly buries his head into her. Feeling the heat of her. Moves slowly a few times, teasing her entrance. She unable to move to draw him into her. As she feels hands of their guests on her chest, Master drives himself into her. As the guests begin to suck each engorged nipple, and her Master thrusting in to her, “Now” he quietly commands. Hearing this word, she lets go and rides the wave of pleasure rushing threw her. The walls of her pussy were milking every drop from Sir’s cock.

Buzzzzzz, the alarm jolts back into reality. Back to her room, under covers, with her hand in her very wet slit. 3 masters to serve at once. The idea of it sent shivers up her spine. Wondering briefly how many men she could handle at once. Suddenly many images flashed threw her head. Riding one large cock, grinding into it, driving it deep into her. Face pushed into the chest of the guest under her, as she feels another cock poised at her backside. She can smell the oil, and feels the hand begin to rub her ass. WACK, the warm hand comes down. Her ass is instantly glowing pink. She tightened around the cock in her, as she attempted to rise. “Stay” Master commanded. The spanking continued as the man below that was getting his cocked massaged as she clenched with every strike. She was beginning to climax, when she felt the cock behind her. She wanted inside her as much as she dared how much she can hold at once. She found out quickly as the cock was buried deep in her ass. Two cocks thrusting in her. The third cock somehow became to be in her hand. She can feel the flogger on her back. The intensity of all was driving her mad. The wave rushed over her, unable to stop them.

“Who told you that you could cum?” demanded Master. He knew she could not control, but she needed to stay in training, and her could not let her get away with it. He began to pound even harder into her ass. She heard the hum of the vibrator and wondered where that was going. He whispered to the guest with his cock in her hand and instantly there were the warm vibrations on her clit. “You want to cum slut, then cum. Do not stop cumming, you want to cum so bad.”

She had already began, unable to hold still as both cock drove into her as hard as they could, the throbbing cock in her hand, and now the vibrations on her clit. The fire shot threw her like never before. She knew she was going to get in trouble for cumming with out permission, but could not control herself. She came over and over as the cocks were thrusting into her. The cock in her hand began to spray her face, and the heat sent her even further. The idea of the punishment to come was sending her even higher.

BUZZZZZZ. The alarm jolted her back to reality again. Vicki continued to lay there, hand soaked with anticipation of what was to happen that night. All the possibilities. Would she be whipped by all? Would He have her perform with her vibrators for them all? Could she fit two cocks in her pussy at once? Will she be able to have a cock in her mouth and one in each hand to shower her with their pleasure?

xnadry
xnadry
5 Followers