Conference Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her pleasure hadn't been free, she knew.

"I need you...right here and now..."

His voice sounded ragged, much different than the confident businessman she had known. So she found her hands reaching towards his shirt, working their way down the buttons until she could feel the heat of his skin pushing his shirt over his broad shoulders.

She loved his body, the way his clothing molded to it, whether three piece business suits or casual attire. He trained hard when he could find time in his action packed schedule, and she looked at the result, muscles that twitched beneath her fingers and soft whorls of dark hair. She tugged gently at some strands of it and he hissed. Then she pulled him closer to her so she could maneuver he mouth across that chest, nursing his coppery nipples, slightly darker than his tanned skin. His abs were damn perfect and the hair narrowed as it moved downward past the waistband of his pants.

He hitched his breath and pulled her up suddenly so he could capture her lips fervently in his own and she felt his need clearly in its potent urgency. He wanted her here and now just as he said and she decided she didn't want to fight it or him.

Live for the moment, she told herself, focus on today and not tomorrow. If she regretted her actions or beat herself up over them, that could wait because right now...all she wanted was in front of her.

They kissed as she reached for his waist band to undo his pants and slide them over that nice ass of his and past his muscular thighs leaving him in his briefs and what they sheathed, oh my...quite a bulge...enough to make her own mouth water. She wanted to feel its hardness like steel yet soft like crushed satin, beneath her fingers and how it would come to live in her hands. She wanted to run her own tongue across its tip and down the shaft before sliding her lips over it. Just as he clearly knew his way between a woman's thighs, she knew male anatomy and what made them feel good.

And she knew she could make him feel damn good.

But he started to push her against the table which shook a bit and she just looked at him.

"I got to have you...."

Okay, she could live with that because she wanted it too. She wanted him to push her against the table, spread her legs and thrust inside of her pussy. Her hands moved towards his briefs and she briefly stroked the front of them, and felt movement underneath from his erection.

He gasped too and that made her feel good. He might be taking her for a ride but so would she with him.

She pulled his briefs down and ran her palms over his hard ass while she did so and then she touched him, and held him. His face grew tight as she ran her hands over his erection, looking straight at him. But he pushed her against the table, swiftly enough and it rattled, god would it even hold them?

After all, neither of them had taken it on a test drive. At least she hadn't but had he, she didn't think she really wanted to know.

He separated her thighs to push himself in between them and then she leaned up.

"Hey, you got anything?"

He sighed.

"Oh god, my wallet's in the other room," he said, "and I'm not sure I've got any left."

He looked so crestfallen then, she had to struggle to keep from laughing, but she smiled up at him instead.

"Hey, my purse...I always am prepared," she said, "Because you never know when an opportunity will come up."

He smiled back and left her and she watched him, his body marvelous in its nudity as he grabbed her purse and no doubt rummaged through items which defined her life before...

He showed it to her and returned to the conference table and the woman waiting. He sheathed himself up nicely and she pulled him down on top of her, her thighs gripping him. He prodded her pussy with his penis and it welcomed him, as with one flex of his hips, he thrust inside of her, causing her to gasp at the way he stretched her pussy.

"You okay?"

Her eyes widened.

"Oh yeah...don't stop...god don't you dare.."

He didn't and bucked his hips while she grabbed his ass pulling him ever closer. When he withdrew that wonderful cock of his, she nearly wept and then with each thrust, deeper and harder, the stinging of his penetration being quickly replaced with stabs of pleasure. The friction...oh god, she opened her legs up as widely as she could and he leaned against her, the table wobbling but neither cared.

Having sex on a conference table hurt...her back and when her head cracked against it as he shifted his angle slightly and thrust really deep...almost to where she could feel him...oh god, again and again...the tides returning to crash against her. The slap of his body against hers, the rocking of the table and her own cries, urging him along...

"Harder, god I need you...now...."

He rocked against her, his erection milking every sensation out of her that left her wanting even more...the deeper he went the more she felt his closeness...their sweat intermingled and she gripped his ass even harder...the closer she neared...

She screamed in that moment when that thrust sparked her body to clamp around him and shudder from its own release...she felt him thrust and when he arched his own back, she moved her own hips to tease him further, coaxing and then pushing until she felt him climax inside of her.

He collapsed against her, still inside of her and leaving her, breathing as hard as him, their hearts racing in tandem where their chests met...her legs still tangled in his own.

"That...was amazing..."

She had to agree but she still hadn't found her words. They lay together, still recovering, their bodies a bit sore from the hardness of the surface beneath them...but they didn't feel that yet.

What they had done hadn't hit her emotionally yet and she pushed all thoughts of repercussions and reproach away, as she kissed him softly on the mouth while he started to withdraw.

"Got to take care of it..."

She looked up at him.

"But you're not leaving..."

He shook his head.

"No...not after what just happened," he said, "In fact..."

She braced herself to listen to what he was going to say, her muscles tensing, wondering if he were as sure as she felt that she wanted to continue this elsewhere.

"What..."

He sighed.

"I was just thinking we could take this elsewhere..."

Oh god yes, she thought...definitely elsewhere. So she got up off the table just after he did and he went to the adjoining bathroom to dispose of the condom. She went to gather her clothes to put them back on while figuring out where they could go...then suddenly she heard the buzzer.

Oh god, someone had just decided to drop on by. No wait that was her phone which had been on vibration. She picked it up after flirting with whether to just let voice mail pick it up for her review later.

Much later.

But she saw the name that came up and sighed, knowing she had to take it. The voice that greeted her was hasty, and upset.

"What's up," she asked.

Mitch came back into the room, just looking at her, still gloriously naked. Oh her body jumped at the sight.

"You got to get your ass over here quickly," the voice said, "the Myers merger is in trouble and that no good Mitch is to blame."

She felt her heart sink as she looked at the man who she had just shared a conference table with and thought...how I could be so stupid...

Mitch looked at her totally confused, wondering what it was that he had done wrong. And like that, pleasure had reverted back to business and they both slipped back into their familiar roles.

Because the world of high finance waited, and unlike two lovers, it never slept.

12