Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachelg
rachelg
101 Followers

I tried to give a stream of obscenities but the gag made me indecipherable, as always.

"Did you want me to turn the device back on?" asked Mark. I quickly stopped trying to shout. "Now, if you'll excuse me, this should take me a few minutes to type up on a modern computer. But don't worry, as soon as I'm done, I'll untie you again. I won't hurt you any more tonight, I promise. I'll even take your nipple clamps off."

I whined into the gag, in a defeated tone of voice. As he said, it was no use protesting; he'd made up his mind and I was helpless to try and change it.

"Besides," said Mark, making his way to the door, "we've always said how we'd like to try pairing up with other master/slave couples one day. If we ever meet any of these people, this intimate knowledge of you will make things much more interesting. They'll probably feel much more comfortable using you if they know exactly how much you enjoy it. They'll probably even think up even more humiliating things to do to you. After all, that's what you want, isn't it?" He closed the door again on his way out.

rachelg
rachelg
101 Followers
12